Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (64265 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) / SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by lonelydora: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2017
Hahahahahaha
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Frederick2017: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:
Hehehehe.
Naija my country!
Congrats to the Police this time around!
They won for the very first time against the soldiers!!!

No be small thing o.. cheesy
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by lonelydora: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2017
deepwater:
Lol
Like my father always say to me:

Na khaki and gun they make person become soldier
One on one we go know who be man grin

You cracked me up with this comment.
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2017
One carton of Red bull for that policeman.

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by kense88: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2017
Nice one. Have been longing for this opportunity to whoop some bloody soldier ass

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Pope22(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Lol, Nigeria is a zoo.

I can tell u its been 3yrs+ I have been in Los Angeles now I haven't seen any army walking openly with civilians
I love ur name. You also make sense physically..it seems everything abt u is good.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2017
unexpected twist

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by ihatebuhari(f): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2017
[b][/b]
Pope22:

I love ur name. You also make sense physically..it seems everything abt u is good.
thank you sir
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Daboomb: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2017
AlexandriaToria:
That's great. Nigerian soldiers don't deserve any sympathy. They are cruel, callous, useless and most annoying bunch of arrogant illiterates.

Please dont generalise!

Even as bad as the Police are, there are few exceptions.

If you notice, the bad elements are usually the low-ranked, lower cadre, rank-and-file who have nothing to show except to use brutality to command respect.
Just observe, you will rarely see a COMMISSIONED OFFICER (Graduate level entry), misbehaving in Public.

Those who have Power and Authority, dont need to show it or force others to recognise it..... it is so evident

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by belloabdulrazaq(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2017
The soldier in kaki should av say ello to people and tell them please am on dudy let me go first. And nobody would say no to that.
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by 8stargeneral: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Nigeria solider falln hand right from day one
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by gregyboy(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2017
trust benin they like fight rite from ages similar case where mopol and soldiers had similar case in benin it resulted the state government intervention b4 it was cool off but the fight was a draw then many barracks was burnt dwn
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Hedonistically: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2017
Jiang:

Some Nigerians are simply disrespectful, in fact the mopol is lucky it wasn't one of those battle hardened soldiers, otherwise.....

This is a very idiotic statement. Nigerians are disrespectful in what way? What entitles a stupid soldier to jump a queue and use the ATM over others who were there before him?

Besides, what do you mean by battle hardened soldier? Battle hardened with his AK47 or with his fists? No matter how battle hardened he is, without his gun, if he runs into an agile bloody civilian, the civilian would beat him mercilessly and feed him with sand. Idiots.

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by COdeGenesis: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Aninwagwajr:

You are one of the major problem Nigeria is facing. Why won't he queue, or are those on the line not human... Common guys let's felabrate this police man

I don't know how u see it. I just feel a military personnel should be given some privileges, he can't come and queue now, it's not just right. Haba,
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by lunacol(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2017
Teewhy2:
Good one, he thinks it is by uniform. No be by gra gra , don't know why they always prefer to use their uniform to intimidate people it is not only the soldiers but most of the uniform men, there are some that respect people but most of them intimidate people with uniform even lastma people sef don dey join.
Peace corp dey form humble now as if they are peaceful. Once presidency approve them now you go see the animalistic tendency in them.They go start to dey call you bloody civilian.
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Hedonistically: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2017
Ramos16:

Seriously, I feel really bad for the way our military men are treated in this country, no single respect, we should always give them priority treatment in public, they risk their lives for us to feel safe and we pay them with disrespect?

I am appalled and vexed right now.

You're probably endowed with slave mentality - coupled with ignorance and inferiority complex. A very deadly combination.

So policemen do not sacrifice their lives to protect us? Policemen who die everyday protecting us from the more direct and dangerous threat posed by criminals such as armed robbers and kidnappers? So they don't deserve our respect more than cowardly soldiers who derive more fulfilment from bullying unarmed civilians than from actually protecting them? Are you mentally alright?

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by farihafaheemah(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2017
COdeGenesis:
Why will a army in uniform queue. No respect at all. The police man is a fool.
...m so because he's a uniform man, the right of other citizen should be trampled upon. If David Cameroon, the british prime minister could stand in a train along with other citizen, I don't see anything wrong in soldier join the queu at ATM

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Hedonistically: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2017
BafanaBafana:

Officers always plead with the people on queue before going to withdraw, but all these bloody recruits will just bounce there as if the people in the queue are not humans.

This right here is the main issue.

Little manners go a long way. "Hey guys sorry for the inconvenience but I'm on duty and I need to withdraw some funds real quick. Please permit me if you will"... I'm sure most of the people on the queue would oblige. After all, there are no laws in Nigeria giving soldiers express preference in such matters. It is strictly a matter of prerogative. It is NOT a right.

But trust our dirty, unprofessional, hopeless, and barbaric animals in the military with their disgusting sense of entitlement and superiority. They would march to the ATM with arrogance and bark at anyone who attempts to question them. Where does that happen?

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by farihafaheemah(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I'm happy that the soldier was beated very well
"The soldier was beaten" not like beated.
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by lunacol(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Ramos16:

Seriously, I feel really bad for the way our military men are treated in this country, no single respect, we should always give them priority treatment in public, they risk their lives for us to feel safe and we pay them with disrespect?

I am appalled and vexed right now.
Can a Nigerian soldier do this for a bloody civilian.

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by God1000(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2017
ihatebuhari:
[b][/b]thank you sir
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by gregyboy(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2017
correctguy101:

Exactly. ..
I personally have beaten a soldier man. Not all of them are combatants.

I tried sparing with a soldier friend who I used to beat up during our school days, the guy seems like a different being entirely. Maneuvering and giving me hot slaps, I couldn't even see where the slaps were coming from, only knew I got slapped at the back of my head, Got ready again only to be slapped in the face and other parts.
He made me understand if I was a threat to his life, he'll use his knuckles and end my life in less than 10secs cos I was too untrained for him.

Not all soldiers are combatants, same with Mopol. Meet a trained combat ready soldier and you'll understand this truth. Albeit after getting slapped repeatedly grin

am a sport man i train at benin stadium as karate student and dey also pppe in d stadium der who police cum to recruit same as soldier's and sometimes dey do cum to stadium for training wen given sport leave for maybe like 3months some also do cum to test there strength by coming to stadium to fight sport men like boxers kungfu judo most times dey get beaten by dis sport men and instantly they recruite dem into army so i guess d police dat beat the soldier is a sportman who practices martial art ....

sincerly if i meet a soldier man outside i guess i will beat him hands down
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by charles2044: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2017
The soldier should go for a revenge match or should b relieve from his duty
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by UDERE49: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2017
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Shaev7(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2017
rottenPussy:
If only all Nigeria police are this coordinated, Nigeria would not have been in so much mess.

Kudos to the police officer for fighting for the civilians!
I tell you. Like say soldier na God. In civilised nation, police can arrest soldier for questioning if misconduct.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by DONFASZY(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Dis situation is called Karma
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by kense88: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2017
lunacol:
Can a Nigerian soldier do this for a bloody civilian.
Thank you very much. Na only to harass people dem sabi
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by obong003(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2017
Oblongata:
If 2 of your best enemies dey fight , na jolly mood you go dey grin

I hate the 2 die

Although I prefer soldiers to mopol

Which one you hate pass?

Share for soldiers

Likes for mumu mopol

E be like say Soldiers never manhandle you before. Sidon dey compare soldier to mopol e hear.
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by rottenPussy: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2017
Shaev7:

I tell you. Like say soldier na God. In civilised nation, police can arrest soldier for questioning if misconduct.
Military men in Nigeria are just so keen of painting an image of legal terroists.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by aniblue(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2017
What is right is right,
what is wrong is wrong no matter who is involved.

Nice work by the policeman, i'm sure this will improve their poor ranking amongst police ranking in Africa. Lol

but i no want hear say part of the fight next week ooh, army no dey gree for police ooh
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2017
Now I believe Police is your friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Unclad Lady Climbs On Top Of Kenyan Police Car (pics) / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.