Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (64015 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) / SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by CityHitz: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
WATCH VIDEO: Woman Went Crazy With Cutlass On Daughter and Security Dog

This is really crazy, i never believed a woman could be so angry and naughty to act this way. I don't want to think of what the daughter might have done to incurr such wrath in fury, because i believe we are all bound to make mistakes.

She needs a medical att.... Click here to read more http://cityhitzentertainment..com.ng/2017/11/watch-video-woman-went-crazy-with.html

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=eazykolobo post=62305328][/quote]

Why, are you one of the useless soldiers
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Caseless: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:

Caseless ma main guy.
You are so right with this bro.
I concur!!
bros mi, happy Sunday.

The police officer is mad grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Fourwinds: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
COdeGenesis:
Why will a army in uniform queue. No respect at all. The police man is a fool.

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Fourwinds: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
SOFTENGR:
For the first time police made me proud.
yes ooooo
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Temidayo9(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Lol, Nigeria is a zoo.

I can tell u its been 3yrs+ I have been in Los Angeles now I haven't seen any army walking openly with civilians
See animal calling animal zoo
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by tit(f): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Huuuraay for police.
Useless army
It is this kain army that has power for civilian body
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
AnodaIT:
In 2017, not a single picture to show the drama that supposedly happened in public.

See 13 pics that shows that the Nigeria Police are the worst in the world
so which country police do you love?
tell us quick, slave of oyinbo.
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by poseidon12: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Very good. We need to hear about more of these beatings of the irresponsible thugs that call themselves Nigerian soldiers.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
AlexandriaToria:
That's great. Nigerian soldiers don't deserve any sympathy. They are cruel, callous, useless and most annoying bunch of arrogant illiterates.
I hate Nigerian soldiers with passion
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
walexy100:

I hate Nigerian soldiers with passion

I was coming from the tuberculosis test center in Ikeja and I couldn't find my way back home. So I was just trekking and so I trekked in a free lane where a soldier was. I didn't even know if the lane was for pedestrians or not. I was so exhausted. Immediately I passed, the soldier dragged me backward by my hand and I fell on the ground. No sorry. Then I realized maybe I shouldn't have passed there but there was no sign or nothing. He could have told me when he saw me entering there but no he waited to be stupid and wicked. They are animals
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by ibrokola(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
deepwater:
Lol
Like my father always say to me:

Na khaki and gun they make person become soldier
One on one we go know who be man grin
Pls go and try fighting a soldier using unarmed combat. Your beating will be imported. Then you'll understand the true meaning of endurance. Clown
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by ibrokola(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
deepwater:
Lol
Like my father always say to me:

Na khaki and gun they make person become soldier
One on one we go know who be man grin

Pls go and try fighting a soldier using unarmed combat. Your beating will be imported. Then you'll understand the true meaning of endurance. Clown
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by galaxy2020(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Good one policeman, some of these soldiers behave as if they are above the law. Because he saw bloody civilians on the queue not knowing that God also planted his nemesis. Useless fool!
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Orkumarob(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
the soldier na woman be that nah. well he got his fair share, that is how they behave, because they are soldier, they think they can intimidate everybody
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by trulife: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
humm police dey vex kwa...r we safe?
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by yemififi: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Lol, Nigeria is a zoo.

I can tell u its been 3yrs+ I have been in Los Angeles now I haven't seen any army walking openly with civilians
How dare u call Nigeria a zoo?
U mist be an idiot
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Ramos16(m): 5:12am On Nov 13, 2017
Hedonistically:

You're probably endowed with slave mentality - coupled with ignorance and inferiority complex. A very deadly combination.

So policemen do not sacrifice their lives to protect us? Policemen who die everyday protecting us from the more direct and dangerous threat posed by criminals such as armed robbers and kidnappers? So they don't deserve our respect more than cowardly soldiers who derive more fulfilment from bullying unarmed civilians than from actually protecting them? Are you mentally alright?

What is the meaning of this direct attack, did I mention you in my comment, if you can't stand my opinion then it is your cup of tea, it shows how immaturely your mind works. You should go work on yourself boy a get a good education maybe then come back and talk like a human.
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Ramos16(m): 5:14am On Nov 13, 2017
lunacol:
Can a Nigerian soldier do this for a bloody civilian.

And you think it is because of acts like that that the American Soldiers are respected? I am very sure it isn't
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by enigmaticlion: 6:38am On Nov 13, 2017
unapologetic:

Hopefully the MOPO unit will neutralize them if they do. MOPO is the most gallant of the police firce
in your dreams o
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2017
AlexandriaToria:
I was coming from the tuberculosis test center in Ikeja and I couldn't find my way back home. So I was just trekking and so I trekked in a free lane where a soldier was. I didn't even know if the lane was for pedestrians or not. I was so exhausted. Immediately I passed, the soldier dragged me backward by my hand and I fell on the ground. No sorry. Then I realized maybe I shouldn't have passed there but there was no sign or nothing. He could have told me when he saw me entering there but no he waited to be stupid and wicked. They are animals
Sorry dear. That was really stupid of the man. He's probably one of those half baked illiterates that managed to find job. I'd be shocked if anyone in the officer cadre could be that asinine. Unfortunately when civilians interface with uninformed men, its the rank and file they're exposed to, a largely uneducated and unrefined bunch. I can understand how you might find uniformed men repulsive.
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 13, 2017
ibrokola:

I get where you're coming from, their training is rigorous. However being fit and having endurance can't be compared with brute strength. Not every soldier has brute strength. Sure he can run 10 miles and go 3 days without eating, but can be benchpress 80kg? We have no idea how large the policeman was
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Hykis:
i no concur jor, i think dat soldier didn't go training....
na Dss he use enter
DSSC.....SSC and DSSC cadets are trained by regulars, so they're well trained because those rank and file are particularly hard on them, since they know they'll soon be saluting them and they'd hate to compliment a weak semi civilian.
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by heendrix(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Lol, Nigeria is a zoo.

that's cause you'd dont go out lady....here in Grand ave, El Segundo CA I see millitary men almost every week they just co-ordinated n not harmless
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by ihatebuhari(f): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
heendrix:

that's cause you'd dont go out lady....here in Grand ave, El Segundo CA I see millitary men almost every week they just co-ordinated n not harmless
hmmm, I guess u live in Cali?
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by Ken4Christ: 12:25am On Nov 16, 2017
I do not support what the soldier did but I still prefer them to the police. If you fall into the hand of a police officer, you will not leave until you pay heavily for it. But a soldier man can have mercy on you sometimes and let you go. You can tell the difference between a soldier and police officer at checkpoints.
Re: A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu by heendrix(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2017
ihatebuhari:
hmmm, I guess u live in Cali?

yeah I'm on vacation there still going back home tho embarassed embarassed it's such a civilized beautiful city n state with accomodating neighbors i cn testify..... are you permanent resident?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.