Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? (19950 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

I didn't ask about others, i'm being specific here.

Now, let's concentrate on the prophethood of mohammed for a while. Who anionted him and with what.

If muhammed was like the olden days prophet, then he must be anionted just like they all were. What was the agent of the aninionting on Muhammed?

Again, All the Past prophets were Jews who miniatwred only to the Jews, WHERE ARABS PRESENT THEN? What i mean is, where they Arabs then?

Remember the Old testament talks about Arabs continuously. Even Geneis.

do you wont us to talk of Muhammad in the Quran or in the Bible or both
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
get me right i said he spoke Aramaic as a language .
Matt 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Did the Jews in his time also spoke Aramaic, Hebrew and even Greek?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
do you wont us to talk of Muhammad in the Quran or in the Bible or both
Is there Muhammed in the Bible?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

Really? You still came to my point. The articles in the links agrees with me. The second link is laughable as it says nothing.

Now, the Isa of the koran is a caricature character satan used to keep you muslims decieved, but stand him side by side the Yeshua, and you'd be a fool to believe they are the same person.
you can do better with your foul language. Can you now see that Jesus was never his name that was our argument.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

Did the Jews in his time also spoke Aramaic, Hebrew and even Greek?
which of the Jews are you referring to pls
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

Yes in both old and new books of the Bible
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

off to the Mosque, Allah willing i will be back
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
either of the 2 books he is still a prophet only sent to his people and we the Muslim has no problem with that, but this is your call

and for the holy ghost has been there since time immemorial even before the coming of Christ, he also used it during his life, so his followers need not any ghost to preach the gospel to people.

for the quotation of prophet hood of Jesus in the bible Mark 6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
4 But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.
Hmmm. I see. Before the Day of Pentecost, you mean there was an indwelling of the Holy Spirit inside of those who believed? Do you know what an indwelling means?

By that statement, Jesus didn't mean he was a prophet.

Now, let me let you in on something. Propjets are mouth pieces of the Most High. They report what the Lord intends for His peopke, They say, "Thus says the Lord". But Jesus is the message, the same one the prophets get the message from, hence; He says " Verily Verily I say unto you". See the differebce? He never reported from anyone to his followers like Moses or Daniel.

He spoke directly. This is why muhammed can't come close.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

Hmmm. I see. Before the Day of Pentecost, you mean there was an indwelling of the Holy Spirit inside of those who believed? Do you know what an indwelling means?

By that statement, Jesus didn't mean he was a prophet.

Now, let me let you in on something. Propjets are mouth pieces of the Most High. They report what the Lord intends for His peopke, They say, "Thus says the Lord". But Jesus is the message, the same one the prophets get the message from, hence; He says " Verily Verily I say unto you". See the differebce? He never reported from anyone to his followers like Moses or Daniel.

He spoke directly. This is why muhammed can't come close.
bible said you are wrong!
John 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by segunojo866: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

Wow See venom. You just proved me right. Lol.
You can summon Seun and all the Mods to ban me for life sef, the truth wont change. All Atheists are demons posaeased. Doesn't he know that he is demons possessed?

And Segun Ojo, you just manidested the personality living inside of you. If it wasn't true, you won't be so piqqed.

Get yourself delivered from those demons, because they'll jump out of you the moment you die and enter someone else, but you'll stand before God and take responsibly for all the Will power you subletted to devils to use you.

See wetin religion don do your brain
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
segunojo866:
See wetin religion don do your brain
Weytin turn you to this angry little beast? Na religion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest / God Can Still Do The Impossible Even At The Eleventh Hour (11th Month November) / Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.