Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? (19957 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by coolestchris(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2017
Christianity and confusion sef

4 Likes

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2017
jerflakes:
No they are not cursed

Leave that for Jesus to decide

After all, he forgave his betrayers who sold him out and also forgave those who crucified him

Jesus is not Prophet Muhammad, he doesn't need you to be violent

He understands that you are all kids and you will all be treated as such, irrespective of your wrongdoings

He will always ask his father to forgive you
forgave his betrayers Was he not here to die for ur sins Am confused here
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by BAILMONEY: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2017
WE HAVE ONE JESUSLOVES YOU MONIKER ON HERE. A TYPICAL HEAD SLAMMER FORMING CHRISTIAN grin
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by jerflakes(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
forgave his betrayers Was he not here to die for ur sins Am confused here

We're still saying the same thing

The OP asked whether those speaking bad of Jesus are cursed

The answer is No, he is here to serve us, to die for us

2 Likes

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2017
jerflakes:

We're still saying the same thing

The OP asked whether those speaking bad of Jesus are cursed

The answer is No, he is here to serve us, to die for us
so he wasnt betrayed or sold out den
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by divinechriz(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2017
my people do b careful wot u say, believes or follow bcs d day of recording is coming soon. forget dose DAT castigated Christ. Allow God to judge dem on d last day

1 Like

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by jerflakes(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
so he wasnt betrayed or sold out den

WTF man

Do you even know the story of Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Mekanus(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2017
How can a fictitious character curse a human. That nigga called Jesus ain't real and can't do shiit. Op I have 99 problems and worrying about Jesus curse ain't one of them, so Jesus can go and fuckhimself.

2 Likes

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2017
jerflakes:

WTF man

Do you even know the story of Jesus?
yes i do. Someone u guys said came to die for our sins, yet dey call judas a betrayer. Was jesus killed or did he die He was killed and later una turn am to he died for our sins. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Raphael81(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2017
If a person rejects Jesus the truth is that he also rejects the Triune God, the mercy of God overshadows his judgment, the only way such a person will remain accursed is finally rejecting Jesus when all odds are not in his favour that is for the condemned man to disbelieve that only Jesus saves because all creation were made for him, by him and through him so he will become lord and master of everything in the heaven, on earth and under the earth.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by jerflakes(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
yes i do. Someone u guys said came to die for our sins, yet dey call judas a betrayer. Was jesus killed or did he die He was killed and later una turn am to he died for our sins. Lmao

He was betrayed, and nailed to the cross... He had the chance to save himself but he chose to die because the sins were plenty... He called upon God and traded his life to cleanse away our sins

2 Likes

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by emerged01(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
though am not an atheist and agreed that any body who abuse the messenger of God shall be punished, but again the christian today are the most accuser and abuser of Jesus because he said is a slave of God you said is God, He said he is a son of man you called him son of god, he asked you to worship one God but you give all glory of God to Jesus . these are greatest abuse in the sight of God who created the earth and heaven. My advise is follow the Christ and not the teachings of those who don't even know who Jesus was.
I can sight you...you people of other religion. You have concluded in your heart to believe that which you believe,so there is no point arguing with you. Now enjoy freedom to comment unlike on other religion threads.

1 Like

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2017
jerflakes:

He was betrayed, and nailed to the cross... He had the chance to save himself but he chose to die because the sins were plenty... He called upon God and traded his life to cleanse away our sins
hahahahaha tales by moonlight

2 Likes

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by jerflakes(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
hahahahaha tales by moonlight

Good for you

2 Likes

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by chiamaka4g: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Including billions of people of other religion?
mexxmoney:
If they don't repent and acknowledge Jesus as their Lord and saviour, then they will definitely face eternal damnation
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by chiamaka4g: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Christianity and confusion sef
as in eh

1 Like

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by correctguy101(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2017
I know many Jesus (es). ..
Which of them are you referring to OP? .....

History speaks of a Yeshua Ben Yosep who lived in Judea. He was leader of an anti-roman and anti-herodian group called " The Jerusalem Assembly". It was just one of the many Jewish groups against the madman Herod the great and his progeny and the Roman occupation.

Before you can start reading any scripture, make sure you understand life at the period the scripture is referring to, th political climate and more.

The Jesus of the Jerusalem Assembly actually did scatter the businesses going on in front of the temple, why? He was an Essene, a Nazarene. They call themselves " The Poor" ( remember the talk of the poor getting it easy to enter heaven and the rich finding it hard?) it was because then, there're only two classes of people...- The poor and the rich and the rich are mostly nonjexish, Herodian or occupying Romans. Herod and his Herodians weren't Jews, Herod himself is from Idumae.

And the Jew are self-righteous people, if you're not a Jew, you're like shiit in the eyes of a Jew and their God Yahweh.

Some of the records in the gospel were exactly deeds done by this Jesus and he was killed as a political rebel.
Rome is such a beast, no nonsense government.

Long story cut short, Paul is also Herodian and if you believe anything a madman and a liar like Paul says, I can't say anything to you.

There's some good sources that shows Paul killed James the Just and that was what brought the Jewish last uproar that made the Romans decide to end their wahala once and for all, leading to the wahala in massada.

There are records proving all these historical facts. But I'm sure emotions won't let people use their heads.

Abeg make I go eat, my girl invite me to her church, I intend to go Sha tongue

2 Likes

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by bedspread: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2017
THE GOOD THING ABOUT IT IS THAT THE SAME JESUS WILL FORGIVE ONCE THEY ASK FOR FORGIVENESS...

BUT SUCH PERSONS SHOULD NOT INSULT THE HOLY GHOST.... HE DOES NOT FORGIVE OOOOOOO.....

PRAISE BE TO GOD
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by STARKACE(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2017
africansunite:
may Allah be merciful to Issa
Ameen and to us all
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by bedspread: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2017
correctguy101:
[s]I know many Jesus (es). ..
Which of them are you referring to OP? .....

History speaks of a Yeshua Ben Yosep who lived in Judea. He was leader of an anti-roman and anti-herodian group called " The Jerusalem Assembly". It was just one of the many Jewish groups against the madman Herod the great and his progeny and the Roman occupation.

Before you can start reading any scripture, make sure you understand life at the period the scripture is referring to, th political climate and more.

The Jesus of the Jerusalem Assembly actually did scatter the businesses going on in front of the temple, why? He was an Essene, a Nazarene. They call themselves " The Poor" ( remember the talk of the poor getting it easy to enter heaven and the rich finding it hard?) it was because then, there're only two classes of people...- The poor and the rich and the rich are mostly nonjexish, Herodian or occupying Romans. Herod and his Herodians weren't Jews, Herod himself is from Idumae.

And the Jew are self-righteous people, if you're not a Jew, you're like shiit in the eyes of a Jew and their God Yahweh.

Some of the records in the gospel were exactly deeds done by this Jesus and he was killed as a political rebel.
Rome is such a beast, no nonsense government.

Long story cut short, Paul is also Herodian and if you believe anything a madman and a liar like Paul says, I can't say anything to you.

There's some good sources that shows Paul killed James the Just and that was what brought the Jewish last uproar that made the Romans decide to end their wahala once and for all, leading to the wahala in massada.

There are records proving all these historical facts. But I'm sure emotions won't let people use their heads.

Abeg make I go eat, my girl invite me to her church, I intend to go Sha tongue[/s]
THERE IS ONLY ONE JESUS , THAT IS JESUS CHRIST OF NAZERTH, THE SON OF GOD.
And RECORDS FROM MY BIBLE DIDNT SAY PAUL THE APOSTLE PHYSICALLY SAW HIM...
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE AND ONLY SAVIOR OF THE WORLD...
HE IS THE COMING KING WHO WILL APPEAR ANYTIME SOON TO TAKE ALL WHO BELIEVE IN HIM..
HE IS THE CREATOR OF THE GEAVEN AND THE EARTH AND EVERY THING IN IT INCLUDING YOU....
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2017
emerged01:

I can sight you...you people of other religion. You have concluded in your heart to believe that which you believe,so there is no point arguing with you. Now enjoy freedom to comment unlike on other religion threads.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by STARKACE(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
Roman 10:9 because, if you confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

philipian 2:0 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Act 16:31 And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.

Titus 2:13 awaiting our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior[a] Jesus Christ,

John 13:13 You call me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am.

John 4:14 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst; the water that I shall give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life

2 peter 3:18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Now these are you evidence and in all this Paul was the master whom you follow not Jesus and he Jesus never called the name of Paul to be handed over the ministry to when he goes, but for me i will rather follow Jesus and from his mouth give me where he said he is my lord and seviour? or where Jesus said i should believe in Paul the self apostle
damn you are wicked, keep representing am proud of ya
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by STARKACE(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2017
GodsMopol:

I don't know who Issa is, but if that Issa is Jesus, you are wrong

Lemme ask, in Quran 2:34-35, a phrase termed "We" was used, can you explain who the "We" is referring to, noting that v34 used the Word, we command the Angels to Worship Man, so it can never be referring to Angels, so cage yourself

I won't say, Jesus is part of the We, I won't use the quran to proof that.

But the Bible in John 1:1 and Gen 1:26 addressed that

Jesus was with God when God wanted to create man.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Notice the term, let us

second

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Word (Jesus) was with God

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Dada, Jesus is the Word made flesh, Jesus was with God in the beginning before creation, Jesus is part is of the Us, Jesus is part of the We.

I know you are stubborn, so, just flex your nerves

Anyway, Jesus saves
just another bulshit from an ignorant naive dude who doesn't even understand the Quran or the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by STARKACE(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Of course! Which curse can be greater than speaking bad of the son of the Most High?
worshipping any other thing [including Jesus] apart from the Almighty GOD
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by tommynico(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2017
Mekanus:
How can a fictitious character curse a human. That nigga called Jesus ain't real and can't do shiit. Op I have 99 problems and worrying about Jesus curse ain't one of them, so Jesus can go and fuckhimself.
You still have the grace to turn back ans away from your ignorance and move closer to the only truth there is which is our lord and saviour, Jesus Christ.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Zodiac61(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Nope.
This question is predicated on two assumptions -
First is that Jesus actually existed,
And secondly, if he did, the superstitious and contradictory ramblings in the gospels are true. And this is not even talking about Paul's lack of knowledge about the gospels' description of the life (or lives, if you prefer) of Jesus.
The first is unproven, and the second is, frankly, ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by orisa37: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2017
Yes they are cursed for it is written that no evil spoken against The Holy Spirit shall be forgiven. Even The Quran acknowledges that Anobi Isa(Jesus) is The Son of The Holy Spirit.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by apharm(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
this is another greater abuse of Jesus, were did Jesus said you should accept Him as Lord and saviour in the bible?
john 3:16
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Syphonn(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2017
WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER AS A CHURCH
In the Bible, the word the christian church is a translation of the Greek word ekklesia, which means “a calling.” It never refers to a building or meeting place, but always to people, to the “calls” of the world society by God. calling them to His service.

The Christian Church of the Bible is not a cold and stone building, but a group of warm and loving people specially chosen by God.

Read more: http://www.busygisting.com/what-do-you-consider-as-the-church-the-congregation-or-the-physical-building/
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Gwazah(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
though am not an atheist and agreed that any body who abuse the messenger of God shall be punished, but again the christian today are the most accuser and abuser of Jesus because he said is a slave of God you said is God, He said he is a son of man you called him son of god, he asked you to worship one God but you give all glory of God to Jesus . these are greatest abuse in the sight of God who created the earth and heaven. My advise is follow the Christ and not the teachings of those who don't even know who Jesus was.
From ur write up I know u are a Muslim.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, you are funny,
"he said he is a slave of god" can you please quote the verse where he call himself a slave.

"he said he is a son of man" you believe this one but fail to believe the fact that he acknowledge God a father

"he ask you to worship God but give all glory to Jesus "
lol
John 5:23-25 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
23 The Father wants all people to honor the Son as much as they honor him. When anyone refuses to honor the Son, that is the same as refusing to honor the Father who sent him.
Lol. Jesus Christ is lord no matter how you denial him of his sonship, even father himself testified to that, all the prophet before him testified to that. Peace
God sent him as he said and as bible said you are servant of the person you follow and does Jesus followed devil, no he followed God. then in Act 3:26 God, having raised up his servant,[c] sent him to you first, to bless you in turning every one of you from your wickedness.”

as for the son of man he called himself with that name for over 80 places in the bible but he declined from been called the son of God in a direct translation but accepted son of God as prophet of God and person who do will of God as he called any body who follow God as sons of God.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by KhalDroggo: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:

This level of stupidity could only be exhibited by a follower of the illiterate pedophile fake"prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W)
Please get off this thread and crawl back to the section nairaland created for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense / Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.