Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? (20011 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=urahara post=62331523][/quote]bible that created vegetable b4 it energy?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by segunojo866: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
smoy:
which one is your own God?
no response grin
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
Jesus was never His name
Right. Was Yeshua a Jew or an Arab?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2017
segunojo866:
son of a bitch. If am seun i will banned you from nairaland because of this stupid post. Do you think you are smart? Please clap for your ignorance.

Wow See venom. You just proved me right. Lol.
You can summon Seun and all the Mods to ban me for life sef, the truth wont change. All Atheists are demons posaeased. Doesn't he know that he is demons possessed?

And Segun Ojo, you just manidested the personality living inside of you. If it wasn't true, you won't be so piqqed.

Get yourself delivered from those demons, because they'll jump out of you the moment you die and enter someone else, but you'll stand before God and take responsibly for all the Will power you subletted to devils to use you.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

Right. Was Yeshua a Jew or an Arab?

Eashao pronounced EE-show in Aramic he does not speak Hebrew. Easah in arabic
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
Is this where you got this your Eashoa from?

[b]The Name of Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ in the Ancient Aramaic language is:
Eashoa' M'sheekha
In the Ancient Aramaic His name is written as shown above. Click on the name to hear the audio.
Eashoa' means, "the Life-Giver." Msheekha means, "the Anointed One." Eashoa' Msheekha: The Anointed Life-Giver.
Many visitors to this website e-mail me about the use of the name Jesus Christ. They say why do you use the English designations when the true name of Jesus is "Eashoa" and Christ is "The Anointed One." Some of the people e-mailing me prefer the spelling "Yeshua." And there are some other variations, but none of these are accurate transliterations. I prefer my own transliteration: Eashoa'.
I take this occasion to explain the usages, now that even God is in danger of being removed from the Pledge of Allegiance. First of all, the name of Jesus is not different from His name in the original language. In the Ancient Aramaic, the name is spelled "yeh-sheen-waw-ein." In English the "yeh" becomes "J," the "sheen" becomes "s," the "waw" becomes a "u," and the "ein," becomes an "s." Now, this might not sound like the same name, but since three of the four letters in the name don't have English language equivalents, the English pronunciation had to be modified. Eashoa' and Jesus are the very same name, albeit the transliterations are of two very different languages, with four thousand years of divergent evolution.
The name of Christ comes from the Greek word for "anointed." The Greek word "Khristos" comes from the word for "oil." The English language is based on the Latin, which in turn is based on the Greek. The word "Msheekhah" is the original word for "The Anointed." Another good choice for "Christ" is the Messiah -- again from "Msheekhah." The same word in all the languages, designating Jesus as the Messiah prophesied by the Old Testament.
There are many misconceptions regarding the language of the Bible. In my opinion they're all aimed at misleading people from the Truth, which is the Faith in Eashoa (Jesus) the Messiah.[/b]

As you read it, does it seem to you like, someone, (an individual) figured it out by himself (his opinion), or it's in deed true?

Pls give me the ethymologies of Eashoa and Easah (which you believe is the same as Isa of the koran.)
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
Again, this your Arabic Eashao, was he a Messiah?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

Again, this your Arabic Eashao, was he a Messiah?
yes he was Messiah meaning the anointed one, a title given by Allah as he gives other title to many other persons
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

Is this where you got this your Eashoa from?

[b]The Name of Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ in the Ancient Aramaic language is:
Eashoa' M'sheekha
In the Ancient Aramaic His name is written as shown above. Click on the name to hear the audio.
Eashoa' means, "the Life-Giver." Msheekha means, "the Anointed One." Eashoa' Msheekha: The Anointed Life-Giver.
Many visitors to this website e-mail me about the use of the name Jesus Christ. They say why do you use the English designations when the true name of Jesus is "Eashoa" and Christ is "The Anointed One." Some of the people e-mailing me prefer the spelling "Yeshua." And there are some other variations, but none of these are accurate transliterations. I prefer my own transliteration: Eashoa'.
I take this occasion to explain the usages, now that even God is in danger of being removed from the Pledge of Allegiance. First of all, the name of Jesus is not different from His name in the original language. In the Ancient Aramaic, the name is spelled "yeh-sheen-waw-ein." In English the "yeh" becomes "J," the "sheen" becomes "s," the "waw" becomes a "u," and the "ein," becomes an "s." Now, this might not sound like the same name, but since three of the four letters in the name don't have English language equivalents, the English pronunciation had to be modified. Eashoa' and Jesus are the very same name, albeit the transliterations are of two very different languages, with four thousand years of divergent evolution.
The name of Christ comes from the Greek word for "anointed." The Greek word "Khristos" comes from the word for "oil." The English language is based on the Latin, which in turn is based on the Greek. The word "Msheekhah" is the original word for "The Anointed." Another good choice for "Christ" is the Messiah -- again from "Msheekhah." The same word in all the languages, designating Jesus as the Messiah prophesied by the Old Testament.
There are many misconceptions regarding the language of the Bible. In my opinion they're all aimed at misleading people from the Truth, which is the Faith in Eashoa (Jesus) the Messiah.[/b]

As you read it, does it seem to you like, someone, (an individual) figured it out by himself (his opinion), or it's in deed true?

Pls give me the ethymologies of Eashoa and Easah (which you believe is the same as Isa of the koran.)

don't copy and paste pls just get what you wont and let reason together. what is your point here
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by analize701: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
yes he was Messiah meaning the anointed one, a title given by Allah as he gives other title to many other persons
So the Isa of the koran was a messiah to Muslims?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
don't copy and paste pls just get what you wont and let reason together. what is your point here
My point is, that guy is the only Guy who called Yeshua Easao, according to his interpretation of the Aramiac version of the word 'Yeshua. Hence; i asked you, is that where you got it from? If not, can you give me the ethymology (The root orinal meaning of that word ) of Easao?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2017
analize701:

So the Isa of the koran was a messiah to Muslims?
yes he was a chosen prophet of God
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
Fair enough. Now, the anointed person Easao was chosen, designated, qualified, and consecrated to a position with correlated tasks. What was this task? What was his task on earth?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
You mean a Messiah and prophet has the same mission on earth?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

My point is, that guy is the only Guy who called Yeshua Easao, according to his interpretation of the Aramiac version of the word 'Yeshua. Hence; i asked you, is that where you got it from? If not, can you give me the ethymology (The root orinal meaning of that word ) of Easao?
there are different interpretation of the real name of Jesus in which some contradict another, is been called yeeshua, yeshua, yashuha,yehoshua,joshua,lesous Eesao Eeshua etc which is the root of all this and which do we use
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

Fair enough. Now, the anointed person Easao was chosen, designated, qualified, and consecrated to a position with correlated tasks. What was this task? What was his task on earth?
He was sent to HIS people (12 tribes of Israelite)by God to serve as role model to the believers to get internal live.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by analize701: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
You mean The Messiah, which you said is the anointed one also a prophet? Like Mohammad?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

You mean a Messiah and prophet has the same mission on earth?
Messiah was just a title like; Khalamulah, Rusullulah, Khalifatu, given to different prophet of God they where all here for the same purpose.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2017
analize701:

You mean The Messiah, which you said is the anointed one also a prophet? Like Mohammad?

was only Jesus anointed?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by analize701: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
In other words, Jesus was not a Jew, but an Arab?

Did he live in Jerusalem as an Arab or in the Arabic Peninsula? or he never lived in Arab at all?

Wait guy. Didn't your koran say Allah gave Jesus the Gospel for his people but they corrupted it? If Jesus was an Arab and Allah gave him the gospel and his people corrupted it, that means Arabs were the People who corrupted the gospel.

Allah=Arabian god

Gave Jesus the Gospel.

Jesus = Arab

Jesus gave his people the gospel.

Since Jesus (according to you) was an Arab, his people must of necessity be Arabs too.

So, Arabs corrupted the Bible.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
Messiah was just a title like; Khalamulah, Rusullulah, Khalifatu, given to different prophet of God they where all here for the same purpose.
Which was? What was prophets Muhammad's purpose on earth? What was Isa's?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2017
analize701:

In other words, Jesus was not a Jew, but an Arab?

Did he live in Jerusalem as an Arab or in the Arabic Peninsula? or he never lived in Arab at all?

Wait guy. Didn't your koran say Allah gave Jesus the Gospel for his people but they corrupted it? If Jesus was an Arab and Allah gave him the gospel and his people corrupted it, that means Arabs were the People who corrupted the gospel.

Allah=Arabian god

Gave Jesus the Gospel.

Jesus = Arab

Jesus gave his people the gospel.

Since Jesus (according to you) was an Arab, his people must of necessity be Arabs too.

So, Arabs corrupted the Bible.
No i did not mention Jesus as Arab but i said he spoke Aramaic as a language, Aramaic is not Arabic. do your research pls.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
He was sent to HIS people (12 tribes of Israelite)by God to serve as role model to the believers to get internal live.
But you said he wasn't a Jew nah? Now He is sent to his people Isreal?

Role model? In what sense?

What is eternal Life and why do they need it?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
there are different interpretation of the real name of Jesus in which some contradict another, is been called yeeshua, yeshua, yashuha,yehoshua,joshua,lesous Eesao Eeshua etc which is the root of all this and which do we use
Give me a link.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

But you said he wasn't a Jew nah? Now He is sent to his people Isreal?

Role model? In what sense?

What is eternal Life and why do they need it?
get me right i said he spoke Aramaic as a language .
Matt 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
was only Jesus anointed?
Thats not the Point. The question was, is mohammed the prophet as Isa?
It's a Yes or No abswer.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

Thats not the Point. The question was, is mohammed the prophet as Isa?
It's a Yes or No abswer.
Yes there were all prophet of God only that Jesus was sent to Israelite only while Muhammad was sent to all mankind and Jinkind till eternity
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
get me right i said he spoke Aramaic as a language .
Matt 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Should we now talk about the Jesus of the Bible or the Isa if the koran?

because the reason the Jesus of the Bible gave his disciple that instructions then was because, they had not be aniniinted with the Holy Ghost and with Power. After the Holy Ghost cane on them, they were asked to go into all the world, and preach the Good News.

Pls tell me which Jesus[es] we shd talk about. If it's Jesus of the Bible then, you must from the Bible show me where he called himself a prophet or a slave of allah
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
Yes there were all prophet of God only that Jesus was sent to Israelite only while Muhammad was sent to all mankind and Jinkind till eternity
I didn't ask about others, i'm being specific here.

Now, let's concentrate on the prophethood of mohammed for a while. Who anionted him and with what.

If muhammed was like the olden days prophet, then he must be anionted just like they all were. What was the agent of the aninionting on Muhammed?

Again, All the Past prophets were Jews who miniatwred only to the Jews, WHERE ARABS PRESENT THEN? What i mean is, where they Arabs then?

Remember the Old testament talks about Arabs continuously. Even Geneis.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
godisgood200:

Should we now talk about the Jesus of the Bible or the Isa if the koran?

because the reason the Jesus of the Bible gave his disciple that instructions then was because, they had not be aniniinted with the Holy Ghost and with Power. After the Holy Ghost cane on them, they were asked to go into all the world, and preach the Good News.

Pls tell me which Jesus[es] we shd talk about. If it's Jesus of the Bible then, you must from the Bible show me where he called himself a prophet or a slave of allah
either of the 2 books he is still a prophet only sent to his people and we the Muslim has no problem with that, but this is your call

and for the holy ghost has been there since time immemorial even before the coming of Christ, he also used it during his life, so his followers need not any ghost to preach the gospel to people.

for the quotation of prophet hood of Jesus in the bible Mark 6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
4 But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
http://www.eliyah.com/nameson.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isa_(name)
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/522276888015220614/
Really? You still came to my point. The articles in the links agrees with me. The second link is laughable as it says nothing.

Now, the Isa of the koran is a caricature character satan used to keep you muslims decieved, but stand him side by side the Yeshua, and you'd be a fool to believe they are the same person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? / Join Whatsapp Group Where Latest Gospel Music Is Shared / Demands For Money And Other Things By Worshippers In My Local Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.