Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? (20043 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, which version said son and which version said servant? And please quote the verse. Lol...... Still waiting for the day you will receive sense.
Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, has given divine glory to his Servant Jesus. But you handed him over to the authorities, and you rejected him in Pilate's presence, even after Pilate had decided to set him free. (good news)

13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.(KJV)

1 Like

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
smoy:
little wonder, miracle monger! without miracle your god is not living. that is why Jesus will reject you on the last day.

so you admit that your Allah is completely useless and a dead god that cannot help himself not to talk of helping his followers. Ogun is even more powerful than your Allah.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
smoy:
Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, has given divine glory to his Servant Jesus. But you handed him over to the authorities, and you rejected him in Pilate's presence, even after Pilate had decided to set him free. (good news)

13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.(KJV)

Lol, what did you learn from it.
The first one make a mistake during his translation, the second one correct the mistake, or did you think translating an old language is a easy task? Can you please translate "igba" from yoruba to English.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:
Jesus raped Mary Magdalene beside the well in Bethlehem and till tomorrow no bible verse reported it. Shame on Jesus sad
grin
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, what did you learn from it.
The first one make a mistake during his translation, the second one correct the mistake, or did you think translating an old language is a easy task? Can you please translate "igba" from yoruba to English.
mistake!!! then how many mistake does the bible contained because i have them by tones, another mistake indeed:

Rumor or tidings ?
Obadiah 1:1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.(KJV)

1:1 The vision of Obadi′ah.Thus says the Lord God concerning Edom:We have heard tidings from the Lord, and a messenger has been sent among the nations:“Rise up! let us rise against her for battle!” (RSV)
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

so you admit that your Allah is completely useless and a dead god that cannot help himself not to talk of helping his followers. Ogun is even more powerful than your Allah.
read Jeremiah 14:14 for your answer pls
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by olamkas: 12:26am On Nov 23, 2017
jerflakes:

No time to argue

Read the following verses:

Isaiah 53:3-5

And

1 Peter 3:18

Then forever remain silent
unfortunately for you,those were not the words of Jesus but the ones I quoted were his and I believe that carries more weight.
unfortunately again, the reports that surround crucifixion are incoherent which makes it doubtful. My question to you now is, was Jesus killed or died while on cross?
Conclusion: If you pray for something and your prayer got answered, will you still lack such thing again? No
In hebrew 5:7 Jesus prayed against death and he was answered, so how could he have died after that!

Hebrew 5:7
While Jesus was here on earth, he offered prayers and pleadings, with a loud cry and tears, to the one who could rescue him from death. And God heard his prayers because of his deep reverence for God.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by olamkas: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Guy, you only bring down curse upon yourself with your ignorance. How dear you say such of your creator. language will only put you in trouble here. Check arabic bible and see how God is written if it isn't as Allah. Our difference is the concept of God the creator of heavens and the earth.
So why all these jam talk. The Jesus you are hyping beyond limit is known to both of us but what believe we held of him is the difference so be matured enough boy.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2017
olamkas:
Guy, you only bring down curse upon yourself with your ignorance. How dear you say such of your creator. language will only put you in trouble here. Check arabic bible and see how God is written if it isn't as Allah.

Mr, if i may ask who is going to curse you? Well as for me, no entity(allah) can curse anyone my father in heaven as bless.

Talking about Arabic bible, have you ever read the history of how bible was translate to Arabic and who translate the bible to Arabic?
Unless the person don't want his head to be remove from his neck by your dead Muhammad why won't he use allah, i will urge you to read the history. And meanwhile your Malaysia Muslim have said the truth.
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/24/world/asia/malaysia-allah-ban/index.html

And bros, well Satan(allah) is never and will never be my creator, maybe yours sha.

olamkas:
Our difference is the concept of God the creator of heavens and the earth.

Then why is your brother making mockery of my own concept of God, or you will claim you don't see his comment. So hypocrite.

olamkas:
So why all these jam talk. The Jesus you are hyping beyond limit is known to both of us but what believe we held of him is the difference so be matured enough boy.

Lol, well for your information, The Jesus i know is different from the clone Jesus you know, my own Jesus don't lie.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by OtemSapien: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
bedspread:
THE GOOD THING ABOUT IT IS THAT THE SAME JESUS WILL FORGIVE ONCE THEY ASK FOR FORGIVENESS...

BUT SUCH PERSONS SHOULD NOT INSULT THE HOLY GHOST.... HE DOES NOT FORGIVE OOOOOOO.....

PRAISE BE TO GOD
Do you mean the holy ghost that committed fornication with Maria
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Mr, if i may ask who is going to curse you? Well as for me, no entity(allah) can curse anyone my father in heaven as bless.

Talking about Arabic bible, have you ever read the history of how bible was translate to Arabic and who translate the bible to Arabic?
Unless the person don't want his head to be remove from his neck by your dead Muhammad why won't he use allah, i will urge you to read the history. And meanwhile your Malaysia Muslim have said the truth.
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/24/world/asia/malaysia-allah-ban/index.html

And bros, well Satan(allah) is never and will never be my creator, maybe yours sha.

Then why is your brother making mockery of my own concept of God, or you will claim you don't see his comment. So hypocrite.

Lol, well for your information, The Jesus i know is different from the clone Jesus you know, my own Jesus don't lie.
so you still here, you haven't reply me. still waiting.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by bedspread: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
Do you mean the holy ghost that committed fornication with Maria
Wat a pity.... Lord have Mercy
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2017
smoy:
so you still here, you haven't reply me. still waiting.
Lol, did you think am as useless as you, well i have something better to do instead of wasting my precious time on you. Tell me which of my question have you answer. Trash, and please stop quoting me
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2017
olamkas:

unfortunately for you,those were not the words of Jesus but the ones I quoted were his and I believe that carries more weight.
unfortunately again, the reports that surround crucifixion are incoherent which makes it doubtful. My question to you now is, was Jesus killed or died while on cross?
Conclusion: If you pray for something and your prayer got answered, will you still lack such thing again? No
In hebrew 5:7 Jesus prayed against death and he was answered, so how could he have died after that!

Hebrew 5:7
While Jesus was here on earth, he offered prayers and pleadings, with a loud cry and tears, to the one who could rescue him from death. And God heard his prayers because of his deep reverence for God.
Is this how you read your quran?

Hebrews 5:7-8 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
7 God had the power to save Jesus from death. And while Jesus was on earth, he begged God with loud crying and tears to save him. He truly worshiped God, and God listened to his prayers. 8 Jesus is God’s own Son, but still he had to suffer before he could learn what it really means to obey God.

What happen to the next verse.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, did you think am as useless as you, well i have something better to do instead of wasting my precious time on you. Tell me which of my question have you answer. Trash, and please stop quoting me
all your question was answered but for any one i haven't is an over-site, bring them one by one let trash them, but for those contradiction i quoted from bible, how far? mistake too ?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
smoy:
all your question was answered but for any one i haven't is an over-site, bring them one by one let trash them, but for those contradiction i quoted from bible, how far? mistake too ?
Lol, i told you never to quote me again because i don't have your time, lol maybe you should go online and check how many time your quran was reverse in English language and it still under reverse of translation, lol so dumb not to know that if there is no mistake in the first verse translation, there won't be any need for other version of translation, and don't forget Christianity is not like your Islam that's bend on erasing history, if i may ask where is the first English version of quran that was translated before it undergo verse?

And you are still lieing about you answering my question, well am not surprise, lieing is part of Islam,

don't worry i will ask you my question again.

1. From your first comment, you claim Jesus himself said he was a slave of God, and i ask you to provide the verse where Jesus claim he is a slave of god. NOTE the question please.

2. I ask for the name of Jesus look alike that you people claim he was the one that was crucify.

3. I ask for the remaining decay of Jesus look alike, and why is it not inside the tomb?

Kindly answer this question, and please if you have no answer for my question please don't quote me again i beg you with what ever you believe in. Good day
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, i told you never to quote me again because i don't have your time, lol maybe you should go online and check how many time your quran was reverse in English language and it still under reverse of translation, lol so dumb not to know that if there is no mistake in the first verse translation, there won't be any need for other version of translation, and don't forget Christianity is not like your Islam that's bend on erasing history, if i may ask where is the first English version of quran that was translated before it undergo verse?

And you are still lieing about you answering my question, well am not surprise, lieing is part of Islam,

don't worry i will ask you my question again.

1. From your first comment, you claim Jesus himself said he was a slave of God, and i ask you to provide the verse where Jesus claim he is a slave of god. NOTE the question please.

2. I ask for the name of Jesus look alike that you people claim he was the one that was crucify.

3. I ask for the remaining decay of Jesus look alike, and why is it not inside the tomb?

Kindly answer this question, and please if you have no answer for my question please don't quote me again i beg you with what ever you believe in. Good day
Quran still been preserved as original till today in Arabic language (not in English). but the original manuscript of the bible is no more in existence but if you have one get us the link pls since we have Google traslator.

Q 1. Matt 20:25-28 he is slave, John 17:3 he was sent, Act 3:13 he was servsnt, Mark 6:3 he was prophet. from all this is he not a slave to his master?

Q 2. Quran did not say it was the look alike, do your home work again pls.

Q 3. no look alike of jesus inside the Quran and again do your home work well pls.

in conclusion, Mistakes in your bible !!! and that is what you based your salvation on? Subuhanallilah.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
smoy:
Quran still been preserved as original till today in Arabic language (not in English). but the original manuscript of the bible is no more in existence .

Lol, so the problem you have is with the language right?
Well you are talking about the original quran, lol if i may ask what is the platform at which the original quran was written? I hope you won't tell me it is in paper? Lol not only original quran.

Well i hope you have hear about the dead sea scroll, and all the scroll that was join together to form bible are still intact till today, Google is your friend, and from that scrolls all the version translate the bible from. And don't forget the question i once ask you,
Did those company(kjv, niv e.t.c) did they write the bible or they translate the bible?

smoy:
Q 1. Matt 20:25-28 he is slave, John 17:3 he was sent, Act 3:13 he was servsnt, Mark 6:3 he was prophet
Common i ask you a simple question as you claim he call himself a slave of god

Lol simple Islamic tactic why don't you quote the verse instead of listing them, well i will help you and you will point out where Jesus Christian said he is a slave of god.

Matthew 20:25-28 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
25 But Jesus called the disciples together and said:
You know that foreign rulers like to order their people around. And their great leaders have full power over everyone they rule. 26 But don’t act like them. If you want to be great, you must be the servant of all the others.
27 And if you want to be first, you must be the slave of the rest. 28 The Son of Man did not come to be a slave master, but a slave who will give his life to rescue [ a ] many people.

So can you point out where he call himself a slave of God?

John 17:3 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
3 Eternal life is to know you, the only true God, and to know Jesus Christ, the one you sent.

Am still looking for where he call himself a slave of god, eventhough Jesus is not the one speaking here.

Acts 3:13 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
13 The God that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and our other ancestors worshiped has brought honor to his Servant [ a ] Jesus. He is the one you betrayed. You turned against him when he was being tried by Pilate, even though Pilate wanted to set him free.

Lol, so clear Jesus is not the one speaking here, still waiting for where Jesus call himself slave of god.

Mark 6:3 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
3 Isn’t he the carpenter, [ a ] the son of Mary? Aren’t James, Joseph, Judas, and Simon his brothers? Don’t his sisters still live here in our town?” The people were very unhappy because of what he was doing.

LOL, i still can't find where he call himself slave of god, maybe you should point where he called himself slave of god.

smoy:

Lol, are you the one that is lieing or your new review English version of quran? May be you should check below.

Muhammad Sarwar: and their statement that they murdered Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God, when, in fact, they could not have murdered him or crucified him. They, in fact, murdered someone else by mistake. Even those who disputed (the question of whether or not Jesus was murdered) did not have a shred of evidence. All that they knew about it was mere conjecture. They certainly could not have murdered Jesus.

Shakir: And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

Arberry: and for their saying, 'We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, the Messenger of God' -- yet they did not slay him, neither crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them. Those who are at variance concerning him surely are in doubt regarding him; they have no knowledge of him, except the following of surmise; and they slew him not of a certainty -- no indeed;

And because of them saying we killed Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah. But they killed him not, nor crucified him. But the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man. And they killed that man (the man who was changed to resemble Jesus Christ, acc ording to the Quran). And those who differ there, are full of doubts.

Sahih International: And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them.

Quran. In verse 157

Lol, i guess you need to go through your new version of Quran. So if i may ask the name of the look alike or Jesus resemblance? And it remaining d Lol
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
smoy:
Q 3. no look alike of jesus inside the Quran and again do your home work well pls.

Lol, please go and ask your imam on the name of Jesus look alike or resemblance that replace Jesus and where is the remaining decay of the resemblance body since blood and water come out of the body of the resemblance, that mean the resemblance is a human being not a spirit. Lol

smoy:
in conclusion, Mistakes in your bible !!! and that is what you based your salvation on? Subuhanallilah.

Lol, so dumb and senseless can you point out where i said there is mistake in the bible? All what am saying here is that there is mistake in the translation of bible to English which bring out the review of the English version, and Christianity is not build on a platform that erase history unlike your Islam, Lol maybe i should help you with the number of times your quran have been review in English version.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_translations_of_the_Quran

lol, a religion that like hiding there mistake just to because hypocrite in front of man and God almighty, is that the religion you base your salvation on? God have mercy, well Jesus is calling you today, as the verse you listed above said

You know that foreign rulers like to order their people around. And their great leaders have full power over everyone they rule. 26 But don’t act like them. If you want to be great, you must be the servant of all the others. 27 And if you want to be first, you must be the slave of the rest. 28 The Son of Man did not come to be a slave master, but a slave who will give his life to rescue [ a ] many people.

Please make sure you are part of the many people. Peace,
and please don't quote me again.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
kingJoya:
Happy Sunday nairalanders. This question goes to the atheist who make fun of God and his son Jesus Christ. I see a lot of posts on nairaland where people belittle Jesus with no respect at all. Calling christ a fool and making fun of his teachings. My question to the devoted christians now is, are there biblical references to show that those involved in this act will eventually face judgment and be punished? Or will God wave it off as it is their own belief?
Get this straight, they are not the ones talking, demons inside of them uses them as host and express their displeasure and anger against Christ, that's why when they repent Christ will forgive them. This is what makes satan so mad.

How can God forgive man after all man does against him? Satan pushes man to really blaspheme God hoping it will get to where man will be irrideemable, but as long as there's life, man is redeemable.

The problem is, he pushes them to Blaspheme the Holy Spirit which he(satan) knows is an unpardonable sin. So yeah, they'll give account of their activities and when found guilty, shall go where they have chosen.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
smoy:
though am not an atheist and agreed that any body who abuse the messenger of God shall be punished, but again the christian today are the most accuser and abuser of Jesus because he said is a slave of God you said is God, He said he is a son of man you called him son of god, he asked you to worship one God but you give all glory of God to Jesus . these are greatest abuse in the sight of God who created the earth and heaven. My advise is follow the Christ and not the teachings of those who don't even know who Jesus was.
I think you shd stick with Islam's Isa and leave Jesus of the Bible out of it.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
quote author=correctguy101 post=62302179]
I many Jesus (es). ..
Which of them are you referring to OP? .....[/quote]
History speaks of a Yeshua Ben Yosep who lived in Judea. He was leader of an anti-roman and anti-herodian group called " The Jerusalem Assembly". It was just one of the many Jewish groups against the madman Herod the great and his progeny and the Roman occupation.

Before you can start reading any scripture, make sure you understand life at the period the scripture is referring to, th political climate and more.

The Jesus of the Jerusalem Assembly actually did scatter the businesses going on in front of the temple, why? He was an Essene, a Nazarene. They call themselves " The Poor" ( remember the talk of the poor getting it easy to enter heaven and the rich finding it hard?) it was because then, there're only two classes of people...- The poor and the rich and the rich are mostly nonjexish, Herodian or occupying Romans. Herod and his Herodians weren't Jews, Herod himself is from Idumae.

And the Jew are self-righteous people, if you're not a Jew, you're like shiit in the eyes of a Jew and their God Yahweh.

Some of the records in the gospel were exactly deeds done by this Jesus and he was killed as a political rebel.
Rome is such a beast, no nonsense government.

Long story cut short, Paul is also Herodian and if you believe anything a madman and a liar like Paul says, I can't say anything to you.

There's some good sources that shows Paul killed James the Just and that was what brought the Jewish last uproar that made the Romans decide to end their wahala once and for all, leading to the wahala in massada.

There are records proving all these historical facts. But I'm sure emotions won't let people use their heads.

Abeg make I go eat, my girl invite me to her church, I intend to go Sha tongue[/quote]
The Jesus[es], you know, how many of them were Jews. Born by a virgin, lived for 33 yrs, was nailed on the Cross, was buried was raised from the dead? How many of them walked on water? Multiplied 5 loafs of bread and 2 Fish to feed 5thousand men, excluding women and children?

[quote author=correctguy101 post=62302179]

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
bedspread:

THERE IS ONLY ONE JESUS , THAT IS JESUS CHRIST OF NAZERTH, THE SON OF GOD.
And RECORDS FROM MY BIBLE DIDNT SAY PAUL THE APOSTLE PHYSICALLY SAW HIM...
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE AND ONLY SAVIOR OF THE WORLD...
HE IS THE COMING KING WHO WILL APPEAR ANYTIME SOON TO TAKE ALL WHO BELIEVE IN HIM..
HE IS THE CREATOR OF THE GEAVEN AND THE EARTH AND EVERY THING IN IT INCLUDING YOU....
Don't mind the occult guy.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by godisgood200: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
bahaushe1:
Christians are the ones making fun of God by taking Jesus (PBUH) as His son and worshipping him (Jesus).

Jesus is a noble massenger and prophet of God; one of the five greatest massengers of God.

He was created without a father and send to children of Israel as God's mercy to the world.

No one is a believer until he believes in the prophethood and messengership of Jesus (PBUH). As for those who mock prophets and messengers of God, they will certainly be punished if they die without repenting. But if they repent then God is oft-forgiving, Merciful.
I think you should keep your allah to yourself. Allah i not YHWH. Maintain your lane pls.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by segunojo866: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
godisgood200:

Get this straight, they are not the ones talking, demons inside of them uses them as host and express their displeasure and anger against Christ, that's why when they repent Christ will forgive them. This is what makes satan so mad.

How can God forgive man after all man does against him? Satan pushes man to really blaspheme God hoping it will get to where man will be irrideemable, but as long as there's life, man is redeemable.

The problem is, he pushes them to Blaspheme the Holy Spirit which he(satan) knows is an unpardonable sin. So yeah, they'll give account of their activities and when found guilty, shall go where they have chosen.
son of a bitch. If am seun i will banned you from nairaland because of this stupid post. Do you think you are smart? Please clap for your ignorance.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by segunojo866: 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
smoy:
Quran still been preserved as original till today in Arabic language (not in English). but the original manuscript of the bible is no more in existence but if you have one get us the link pls since we have Google traslator.

Q 1. Matt 20:25-28 he is slave, John 17:3 he was sent, Act 3:13 he was servsnt, Mark 6:3 he was prophet. from all this is he not a slave to his master?

continue promoting a religion of hate

Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by segunojo866: 6:21am On Nov 24, 2017
smoy:

the Abrahamic god is a jealous stupid and sick pathetic god
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by segunojo866: 6:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Allah and Yahweh are both dead god's. Eminem is a living god
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, so the problem you have is with the language right?
Well you are talking about the original quran, lol if i may ask what is the platform at which the original quran was written? I hope you won't tell me it is in paper? Lol not only original quran.
Quranic language is Arabic not English so no versions of Quran as we have in the bible that some has 66 books and another 73 books i wonder if they where translating from the same manuscript, and who is talking of paper.

W
Olabenjamen22:

ell i hope you have hear about the dead sea scroll, and all the scroll that was join together to form bible are still intact till today, Google is your friend, and from that scrolls all the version translate the bible from. And don't forget the question i once ask you,
Did those company(kjv, niv e.t.c) did they write the bible or they translate the bible?
link pls so that we can be on the same page when we translate.

Olabenjamen22:

Common i ask you a simple question as you claim he call himself a slave of god

Lol simple Islamic tactic why don't you quote the verse instead of listing them, well i will help you and you will point out where Jesus Christian said he is a slave of god.

You know that foreign rulers like to order their people around. And their great leaders have full power over everyone they rule. 26 But don’t act like them. If you want to be great, you must be the servant of all the others.
27 And if you want to be first, you must be the slave of the rest. 28 The Son of Man did not come to be a slave master, but a slave who will give his life to rescue [ a ] many people.

So can you point out where he call himself a slave of God?

John 17:3 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
3 Eternal life is to know you, the only true God, and to know Jesus Christ, the one you sent.

Am still looking for where he call himself a slave of god, eventhough Jesus is not the one speaking here.

Acts 3:13 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
13 The God that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and our other ancestors worshiped has brought honor to his Servant [ a ] Jesus. He is the one you betrayed. You turned against him when he was being tried by Pilate, even though Pilate wanted to set him free.

Lol, so clear Jesus is not the one speaking here, still waiting for where Jesus call himself slave of god.

Mark 6:3 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
3 Isn’t he the carpenter, [ a ] the son of Mary? Aren’t James, Joseph, Judas, and Simon his brothers? Don’t his sisters still live here in our town?” The people were very unhappy because of what he was doing.

LOL, i still can't find where he call himself slave of god, maybe you should point where he called himself slave of god.
he was sent, he was a prophet, and in mathew 20 he said If you want to be great, you must be the servant of all the others.and if you want to be first, you must be the slave of the rest. was Jesus not the Best.cant you see!!!

Olabenjamen22:

Lol, are you the one that is lieing or your new review English version of quran? May be you should check below.

Muhammad Sarwar: and their statement that they murdered Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God, when, in fact, they could not have murdered him or crucified him. They, in fact, murdered someone else by mistake. Even those who disputed (the question of whether or not Jesus was murdered) did not have a shred of evidence. All that they knew about it was mere conjecture. They certainly could not have murdered Jesus.

Shakir: And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

Arberry: and for their saying, 'We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, the Messenger of God' -- yet they did not slay him, neither crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them. Those who are at variance concerning him surely are in doubt regarding him; they have no knowledge of him, except the following of surmise; and they slew him not of a certainty -- no indeed;

And because of them saying we killed Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah. But they killed him not, nor crucified him. But the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man. And they killed that man (the man who was changed to resemble Jesus Christ, acc ording to the Quran). And those who differ there, are full of doubts.

Sahih International: And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them.

Quran. In verse 157

Lol, i guess you need to go through your new version of Quran. So if i may ask the name of the look alike or Jesus resemblance? And it remaining d Lol

Quran said 'it was made to appear to them', not changing his fece that was tafsir of somebody like you and me but Allah did not said they change the face. you see we can always go back to Quran since it is still available in Arabic today, you can translate yourself using Google translator. Give us the Original bible in his original Language.

But let even say that the face was changed, very possible Judas was the one on the cross, Allah can do what he likes.
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2017
godisgood200:

I think you shd stick with Islam's Isa and leave Jesus of the Bible out of it.
Jesus was never His name
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2017
segunojo866:
continue promoting a religion of hate
hate who?
Re: Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? by smoy: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2017
segunojo866:
the Abrahamic god is a jealous stupid and sick pathetic god
which one is your own God?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? / Marrying A Pastor; A Blessing Or A Curse / Gold And Silver Lead People To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.