Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair (9647 Views)

Watch Video As Two Cousins Were Caught S3xing Thier Self Bodly / My Boyfriend & His Cousins Are In Love With Me But I Can Only Love One Of Them / Opinion: Your 3rd And 4th Cousins Are Your Ideal Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by peterinahG(f): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
I just went through my female cousin's phone and what I saw has left me dumbfounded. She and another male cousin of ours are sleeping together on a regular basis. The worst part of it is that they are both full grown adults. The guy in question is 34 and married with kids, while the girl is 32 and single. The content of the messages I saw shows that they enjoy what they do and will not stop anytime soon. As I am typing now they have planned to meet on Tuesday for another God knows what. Should I keep quiet and allow this evil to continue?. Minding my business and knowing that this affair is going on is hard cos I will be sharing in the sin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by CanadaOrBust: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hint to his wife to monitor his movements with his cousin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by illicit(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Don't be surprised if you talk about it and it became a 3 sum

29 Likes

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by Shellsploit: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
illicit:
Don't be surprised if you talk about it and it became a 3 sum

Gbam! Amazing 3some something!

5 Likes

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by makydebbie(f): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
I think you're missing something, apart from the fact that they're cousins. One of the party involved is married, I think that shouldn't be downplayed as well. That's another 'sin'.

God knows if it was me, I'll mind my business since they're consenting adults and we're not dealing with a minor here. Adults are responsible for their actions which always have repercussions.
But dear what I can say is, get proof and tell the eldest or the most respected in the family. Let him/her address the issue.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by Googleus(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
pls spill the bean, u might be shocked of ur peoples reaction..

maybe you are the only one not benefiting from extended family largeness
Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by chyckxx(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
mind your business, oga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by HacheNoire: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sharing in sin grin grin grin

Madam! I beg mind your business.

Two adults are involved and know what's good for them.

Like you want to fall your hand and rank?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by NwaAmaikpe: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
shocked

Adamu Maibanza's pretty wife Sadiyat whom he is overly protective of is his first cousin.
Her mother is his father's younger sister.

When I learnt of it, I called him and tried demonizing their union but he explained to me that as long as both couples were not siblings it wasn't incest.
It made lots of sense to me because even my bible has examples of this.

There and then did my eyes open to all my pretty cousins I had been allowing to waste.

The moral of this story is that we should never look down on anybody in this life.
Who would have believed that it was my aboki that will school me on such a life changing subject.

I've now successfully had romantic relationships with at least 6 of my cousins.
But my conscience and the decency in me makes me always go for second cousins.

With that said,

OP there is nothing wrong in their relationship. They are both adults.
I also don't think you should be concerned that he is cheating on his wife.
I believe it is better to cheat with someone closer home than with a total stranger.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by JevonAir: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:
Sharing in sin grin grin grin

Madam! I beg mind your business.

Two adults are involved and know what's good for them.

Like you want to fall your hand and rank?

[/s]
Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by flyingdutchman(m): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
It is abominable. You should report to your family heads to wash off your hands and conscience.
peterinahG:
I just went through my female cousin's phone and what I saw has left me dumbfounded. She and another male cousin of ours are sleeping together on a regular basis. The worst part of it is that they are both full grown adults. The guy in question is 34 and married with kids, while the girl is 32 and single. The content of the messages I saw shows that they enjoy what they do and will not stop anytime soon. As I am typing now they have planned to meet on Tuesday for another God knows what. Should I keep quiet and allow this evil to continue?. Minding my business and knowing that this affair is going on is hard cos I will be sharing in the sin.

1 Like

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by HarunaWest(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
The only sin that man got is fact that he is married and cheating. buh if na sat cousin to cousin something. That sh*t is normal, ave seen hundreds of such cases.

1 Like

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by flyingdutchman(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
You lot are morally bankrupt! I am not perfect either but, people like you have become so much on earth- bedtime is near!
Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by Okoroawusa: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
I'm glad you said that they are both adults

1 Like

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
And you're still here telling us? Are we your kinsmen?
Report them at once! Chai!
Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by themaestro08(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mind you business you bloody motherfucker!
doing so will save you from a lot of stress...

1 Like

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by cassidy1996(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
fake story

1 Like

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by cassidy1996(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Adamu Maibanza's pretty wife Sadiyat whom he is overly protective of is his first cousin.

When I learnt of it, I called him and tried demonizing their union but he explained to me that as long as both couples were not siblings it wasn't incest.

There and then did my eyes open to all my pretty cousins I had been allowing to waste.

The moral of this story is that we should never look down on anybody in this life.
Who would have believed that it was my aboki that will school me on such a life changing subject.

With that said,

I believe it is better to cheat with someone closer home than with a total stranger.
NwaAmaikpe! my big bros...i know say you must talk, you too like toto matter... happy sunday!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
tell her you are aware that the consequences wud be great if two of them don't stop . just tell u had a dream about their affair and what you saw was scary ... if you say u checkd her WhatsApp it wud lead to a quarell between two of you oi
Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by oyaaa(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mind your business jare
Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by Liliyann(f): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
It's none of your business!
They are adult and know what they want!
Besides, having sex does not connote one is in love with someone. You can have amazing sex with a guy and have zero feelings for him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by chigoziri2403(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Liliyann:
Besides, having sex does not connote one is in love with someone. You can have amazing sex with a guy and have zero feelings for him!
the man is married, would you be happy with a cheating spouse
Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by chigoziri2403(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Seems they have been having sex way before the man got married The lady cannot let the dick alone, She is obsessed

2 Likes

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by grandstar(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
peterinahG:

Your 34 year male cousin probably doesn't even see it as cheating as it is with his cousin. This must have been happening since they were teenagers or perhaps before, so ending it, particularly the sex bit, will be hard.

2 Likes

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by urahara(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With that said,

Uncle Nwaamakipe , which one come be maibanza again grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Liliyann:

Geez... Hahahaha...
At least I've seen a reasonable lady...
I don't know y odas too dey take am serious
Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by solmus: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
cool

I hope you know incestious relationship can lead to children born with low antibodies and prone to death due to illness, its like advising people against Sickle Cell or reporting them, you are simply doing the world a favour

i know humans want freedom and thats cool. but it is not right

*Dont eat Animals that isnt properly slaughtered and blood drained off, sure it might sound a Sin and something that doesnt all concern us but some idiot in china ate virus laden snake and we all will suffer corona virus, some dunce in maiduguri eat rat and now we have Lassa fever, some slowpoke eat bat in Liberia and now we have ebola, some dunce bleeped an ape now we have HIV

*We were warned of not penetrating Analy or having Homosexual sex, some said they have freedom and it is religous bullshit, now Gay sex and Anal sex accounts for the highest numbers of HIV AIDS groups, the Anal canal with poop houses many germs and virus fisting on undigested food and feaces

*Incestious relationship would breed children with similar antibodies and limit their chances to fight new disease of virus and they are similar to Sickle Cell kids hence the warning about inbreed

So if you see someone violating simple moral codes and think no big deal, soon you would pay out of the persons recklessnes, Doctor Adadevoh paid the supreme price for Patrick sawyers ebola recklessness, but atleast she is a hero for standing by what is right and saving millions of nigerian with early warning and quarantine

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by Terryindeed: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Let me tell you what I did. One night while playing playstation, ( spider man) p4. My cousin came in my room to watch me. He was enjoying the action and then I gave him the pad to continue. I went to the kitchen to take water from the fridge then is phone rang, I check the caller to see who it was , behold it was my other cousin. I was like why is she awake, so I decided to take the call..( before you judge me why I took the call) most times she sometimes call him through my phone, so it was easy to pick up and talk to her, plus I had no motive. So the first word that came out of my cousin's mouth was " I wanna fuvk you right now" thinking she was on the phone with my other cousin. I was shocked for about 10 second I had to pause and ask her again, like are you serious.. she said yes, I miss you fuvking me . Immediately I revealed myself and she hung up, trust me I went through my cousin phone and screenshot every conversation, sent it to my mail. I went into my room and ask my cousin to provide 1million naira in within 4 days else I am going to tell the family. He thought I was joking until I told him if he doesn't provide the money, fuvckin my other cousin will be the least of his worries. I swear the 4th day, I got 3 hundred thousand naira, the both of them came to my office to confess and to beg me with 3 hundred k. They promised to stop, which I am quite sure that they might still be fuvckin because you can not control adults. My point is . Take great advantage of this situation, let them know that you know about the affair. ..
You wanna know if I reported them to the family.. yeah I did and I was told to keep the money, plus my uncle gave me 50k extra. I repeat take advantage of the situation and put an end to it . Yeye people.
Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by Kobicove(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
peterinahG:
I just went through my female cousin's pho... Minding my business and knowing that this affair is going on is hard cos I will be sharing in the sin.

What were you looking for in another person's phone? angry
Re: My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair by SweetCunt97(f): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Terryindeed:
Let me tell you what I did. One night while playing playstation, ( spider man) p4. My cousin came in my room to watch me. He was enjoying the action and then I gave him the pad to continue. I went to the kitchen to take water from the fridge then is phone rang, I check the caller to see who it was , behold it was my other cousin. I was like why is she awake, so I decided to take the call..( before you judge me why I took the call) most times she sometimes call him through my phone, so it was easy to pick up and talk to her, plus I had no motive. So the first word that came out of my cousin's mouth was " I wanna fuvk you right now" thinking she was on the phone with my other cousin. I was shocked for about 10 second I had to pause and ask her again, like are you serious.. she said yes, I miss you fuvking me . Immediately I revealed myself and she hung up, trust me I went through my cousin phone and screenshot every conversation, sent it to my mail. I went into my room and ask my cousin to provide 1million naira in within 4 days else I am going to tell the family. He thought I was joking until I told him if he doesn't provide the money, fuvckin my other cousin will be the least of his worries. I swear the 4th day, I got 3 hundred thousand naira, the both of them came to my office to confess and to beg me with 3 hundred k. They promised to stop, which I am quite sure that they might still be fuvckin because you can not control adults. My point is . Take great advantage of this situation, let them know that you know about the affair. ..
You wanna know if I reported them to the family.. yeah I did and I was told to keep the money, plus my uncle gave me 50k extra. I repeat take advantage of the situation and put an end to it . Yeye people.
You crazy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Girl Raped Me And This Happened / Ladies...would You Date A Guy Who Smokes Weed?? / Did I Beg You To Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.