Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Did AC Replace Atiku? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did AC Replace Atiku? (1927 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by stanech: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2007
debosky:

Atiku was his senior in school, and he stole Titi (AA's wife) from shutnouth, thats the cause of the beef grin grin grin grin

@ Alabi, if the 'indictment'/cause for disqualification is declared null and void, then Atiku will contest. you and OBj should just live with it and beat him at the polls if you can.

Jokes apart!!

It is only an insane person that will allow Atiku to be his president come 2007.
Duke would have been the best option but he was not given the PDP ticket.
So for now Yar'Adua remains the best option for nigeria in 2007
and you guys better get this clear he (yar'Adua) will win the election.
If you ask me why, i would refer you to Obj's statement
and I quote "we do not know those who will succeed us, but we know those who will not"
and I bet Atiku is one of those who will not and u guys know very well
So shutmouth dont worry yourself just keep calm Atiku is on the loosing side.

If he is not he will not be running to Canada today, Kafanshan tomorrow and UK next tomorrow.
he is doing all this to get help from the west. But my broda the west will not tell us how to run Our country.

ONE LOVE
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by debosky(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2007
Let the electorate decide: Obj is not god, neither is he infallible, he should allow us to make the choice of our president

IF Atiku is proven corrupt, by all means bar him, but if not, he has the full right to contest, as much as Yar'Adua or any other person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alao-akala's Contempt For Awo / I Will Catch Subsidy Thieves In One Week.- Ribadu / Aluu Killings!!! This Is A Picture Of One Of The Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.