Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,866 members, 7,956,273 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots (26177 Views)

FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / Everyone Can Now Request For Instagram Verification Of Account. (screenshots) / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Josh44s(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2017
DesChyko:

It's a matter of choice.
Personally, I love the varieties that Android offers.
I know some prefer to be shackled instead.

Choice ko, Android ni. Just y’all say ur pocket nor reach to buy iPhone.

#TeamIphone cool

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Josh44s(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

iPhone 5c users sef dey talk

How do u know it’s iPhone 5c

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2017
So far as its not MMM app ?

One year remembrance for those who lost money to MMM.

One minute silence to your savings accounts..
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by free2ryhme: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2017
InternetGenius:
An app pretending to be an update of WhatsApp, over 1 million people were tricked into downloading it

The app is available on playstore and is still there, check the screenshot below

However, after this illegitimacy was obviously flassed by Reddit users, the app name changed to "Dual Whatsweb Update" and the Res-icon was also switched.

Unlike many other fake apps, the sole aim of the developer was to create revenue through Ad views. You can see the amount of WhatsApp branded apps that have got past Google's curation below on screenshot.

Android users becareful with the way you download things out there, we all know Google playstore is the best secured store for downloading apps but things still happen or you can just get yourself an iPhone and be secured.

Lalasticlala, please pass this to them to save more people from this mess!

Ehen? Na wetin. Shey person die

Oga make we hear word jare
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Dottore: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2017
wolextayo:
This is the major reason why I won’t use android. All apps are verified by apple before they can be allowed on AppStore.
iPhone all the way

Ain’t bragging. It’s just the best
I have both IPhone and Android phone. I like the looks of iPhone but prefer the functionalities and versatility of my android.
Pronto

1 Like

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
there is nothing spectacular bro...trust me there isn't nothing in apple products..It's even worse for u if u reside in Africa as u will under utilize its supposed features. .

It's just a mere propaganda to form posh for Africans that is why shamelessly some even buy clones..

There are alot of Good phones out there..I'm sure alot of mobile phones experts will agree...I'm not a big fan of Apple products like i was few years ago even as I was one of their pioneers customers..I just think it was just a form of another bondage..Don't know if u get my point..

There are more features on Android that can't be used in Africa than iPhones. I'm yet to find out any feature that doesnt work in Africa regarding iPhones

3 Likes

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by unmask: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Lol....apple fan boys will come out to brag....even those with 3gs

Still rocking my note.....no time to form i-mugu
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by srrrr(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2017
wolextayo:
This is the major reason why I won’t use android. All apps are verified by apple before they can be allowed on AppStore.
iPhone all the way

you're still in 'jail'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Rick9(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2017
Seequadry:
Av stoped using the real whatsapp for long.... GBWHATSAP no get duplicate

Pls do you have a link to DL GB WhatsApp
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by ArchangeLucifer: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2017
Josh44s:

How do u know it’s iPhone 5c

By their noise, you shall know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by ArchangeLucifer: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2017
ollah1:

There are more features on Android that can't be used in Africa than iPhones. I'm yet to find out any feature that doesnt work in Africa regarding iPhones

List these android functions that can't be used in Africa for us please...

OR SHUT UP!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Abbey2sam(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
there is nothing spectacular bro...trust me there isn't nothing in apple products..It's even worse for u if u reside in Africa as u will under utilize its supposed features. .

It's just a mere propaganda to form posh for Africans that is why shamelessly some even buy clones..

There are alot of Good phones out there..I'm sure alot of mobile phones experts will agree...I'm not a big fan of Apple products like i was few years ago even as I was one of their pioneers customers..I just think it was just a form of another bondage..Don't know if u get my point..

exactly what I told my cousin Bro, iphone users are missing out on a lot of things but they chose to remain like even when you make an attempt to open their eyes to it,
I was able to convince him to buy gionee A1 4 days ago, he has not stopped thanking me since then

iphone is not meant for us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by fowlyansh181(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2017
Livefreeordieha:

if it ain't apple or ios , I ain't using. I don't feel bad nor sorry for android users , don't even hate on google or android, but I'd always choose iOS over it until android gets as fluid as it is..

1 Like

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2017
ollah1:

lolzzzz...my waffi and bayelsa brodaz will say na tori u dey find...I will not be the one to tell u that it's Normal for a soldier man to fart(mess)
...Ur comment only shows u are short sighted,myopic and very argumentative...it's monday morning and i take my mondays very sacred and serious so i can't entertain arguments from persons who wouldn't want to spread their opinions across boards...

But let's start from the basics..One of the reasons most people atleast that i know opt for iphones here is because of her very comprehensive(accuracy) gprs satellite system...Now please tell me if this works very well or can achieve it's full potentials in Nigeria including ur village...

I will not be surprised if u ask with a counter that who uses iPhone in a village?huh...

I'm not gonna answer u again anyway..i will leave u and others reading us to slug it out,I'm sure some people will have some time to spare with you.I hate to prick my brains baselessly very early it affects the functions of the rest of the day..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2017
Dottore:

I have both IPhone and Android phone. I like the looks of iPhone but prefer the functionalities and versatility of my android.
Pronto
another factual person..Please go through what i wrote that guy here..I'm really not in the mood to argue with people who are even dishonest in the face of the glaring truth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Referendum50(f): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2017
Livefreeordieha:

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by bigdot1759(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2017
if truly ios is better dan android den why Wikipedia rate android best OS for phone in. d world if. u want original whatsapp just go to their site simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2017
Abbey2sam:

exactly what I told my cousin Bro, iphone users are missing out on a lot of things but they chose to remain like even when you make an attempt to open their eyes to it,
I was able to convince him to buy gionee A1 4 days ago, he has not stopped thanking me since then

iphone is not meant for us
i was an ardent user of Apple products since over a decade. I only recently changed to huawei products funny enough brothers /sisters,most people don't even use this iPhone as its ought to..Some just get it for nonsense ego spa(massage palor)����like i met some edo guys in pub few months ago and started talking about phones and the guy said my huawei P10 was Chinese..But my phone was 800euros and his iPhone was 549euros...But the ignorant guy also didn't know that all Apple chips are done by Samsung..Apple only does the designs and developing..

As for me i still av the ipad i got since 2012, when i was still in bondage of apple..But its Android now or nothing...I love the freedom that comes with it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by smulti(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2017
wolextayo:
iPhone all the way

you aren't bragging..hmmm

lemme quickly go and Check the definition of bragging again...

ok, if I may ask, have u at any point in time used android phone

I asked this because my first phone was nokia 3310 and it wasn't even affordable for low income earners

1 Like

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by FlySly05: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2017
DesChyko:

It's a matter of choice.
Personally, I love the varieties that Android offers.
I know some prefer to be shackled instead.

That was straight up blunt mehn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by salesforce: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2017
Really
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Psoul(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2017
aku626:
Apple is Peace of mind I tell you

Apple said their phones cannot be hacked. They promised that the security can never be broken.
I just dey laugh as all these roadside phone repairers are unlocking and reselling stolen iPhones.
The last version of iPhone released last year had its security broken barely 1 month it was released. It took the hacker less dan 24hrs to break down the assumed unbreakable security.

Nothing made by man can guarantee 100% secured.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by bizhop01: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2017
wolextayo:
iPhone all the way

bragging sha
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by mu2sa2: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2017
hanassholesolo:
i think they downloaded it on purpose. I only download whatsapp the has the highest number of downloads. The real WhatsApp has 1billion downloads, thats how you know it's original.
The easiest way to know a good app is to check the number of downloads and comments by users. It is ridiculous that anyone would download anything whatsapp when the number of downloads is mere 1 million.
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by bizhop01: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

iPhone 5c users sef dey talk
Well aba made iphone na iphone
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by LazyNairalander(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2017
OP are you saying with iphone I am safe?
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Psoul:

Apple said their phones cannot be hacked. They promised that the security can never be broken.
I just dey laugh as all these roadside phone repairers are unlocking and reselling stolen iPhones.
The last version of iPhone released last year had its security broken barely 1 month it was released. It took the hacker less dan 24hrs to break down the assumed unbreakable security.

Nothing made by man can guarantee 100% secured.
God bless u..I'm just speechless at the level of ignorance...FYI do u even know Samsung makes the screen of Apple products?
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by carammel(f): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2017
Buy iPhone because of ordinary whastsap? Humor me please.

Fake or real whatsapp, you can send and receive messages with the two so what's the problem?
If you fear your messages will be compromised, stop doing badbad things on whatsapp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by 9jatatafo(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2017
In life we have both fake and original. All join joor. Chinko iPhone dey market sef
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2017
LazyNairalander:
OP are you saying with iphone I am safe?
lol...bro even apple has cautioned employees to be wary of what they say...Anything IT is hackable oooo....�
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Bestchisom(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2017
OrestesDante:
Even GBWhatsApp
gboys whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huawei CEO Reveals Android Alternative, Claiming It’s 60 Per Cent Faster / Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians / Oraimo 27000mah Powerbank Unboxing & Review – Traveler 3 Byte [massive Power]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.