Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots (26182 Views)

FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / Everyone Can Now Request For Instagram Verification Of Account. (screenshots) / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by ArchangeLucifer: 7:34am On Nov 14, 2017
wolextayo:

Lol. You’re just jealous cos you can’t afford the one I’m using. iPhone 5c does not support iOS 11. So ask your ancestors to know the iPhone I use. Shameless hater

Lol.

This is the iphone user's go-to argument - "you can't afford it". grin

How cheap.

Bros, if we check well, you bought that trash you are using UK used and its roughly or less than the price of most brand new Samsungs. Used iphone 5 is now 45k or so, same or less than a used S5 sef.

95% of you street boys using iphones bought pre-owned ones so please do us a favour & keep quiet abeg.
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by wolextayo: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Lol.

This is the iphone user's go-to argument - "you can't afford it". grin

How cheap.

Bros, if we check well, you bought that trash you are using UK used and its roughly or less than the price of most brand new Samsungs. Used iphone 5 is now 45k or so, same or less than a used S5 sef.

95% of you street boys using iphones bought pre-owned ones so please do us a favour & keep quiet abeg.
Lol. Just tell me you want the receipt na. Funny guy. So you can write all those epistle just because I use iPhone. Show love for once na. Go in peace bro

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

I use a Samsung and I want to tell you that I control my TVs, Home theatre & even my decoder wih it - something your iphone cannot try.

Tell another lie.

Do you understand English at all?
Did i tell you that's not possible on Samsung?
Did I tell you that's location based?
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by ArchangeLucifer: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2017
wolextayo:

Lol. Just tell me you want the receipt na. Funny guy. So you can write all those epistle just because I use iPhone. Show love for once na. Go in peace bro

So ordinary iphone 6 is why you've been making noise on nairaland? A 2014, 8 mega pixel phone that still uses LED screen and is not water resistant?

Seriously?

There are at least five iphones after this I hope you know?

And yes, I want the receipt. That way I can tell if you didn't get the UK used of 90k.
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by wolextayo: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

So ordinary iphone 6 is why you've been making noise on nairaland? A 2014, 8 mega pixel phone that still uses LED screen and is not water resistant?

Seriously?

There are at least five iphones after this I hope you know?

And yes, I want the receipt. That way I can tell if you didn't get the UK used of 90k.
Lol. Attention seeker. Well you can go to slot ikeja. They will give it to you tongue
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by ArchangeLucifer: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2017
wolextayo:

Lol. Attention seeker. Well you can go to slot ikeja. They will give it to you tongue

No. Give me yours.

That's the exact one we are talking about isn't it?

You are making noise on NL & you be UK used patron oshi.
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by wolextayo: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2017
ollah1:

Do you understand English at all?
Did i tell you that's not possible on Samsung?
Did I tell you that's location based?
Lol bro better leave archangelucifer, na attention seeker o. He wants the receipt of my phone grin
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by wolextayo: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

No. Give me yours.

That's the exact one we are talking about isn't it?

You are making noise on NL & you be UK used patron oshi.
E pain you sha

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by ArchangeLucifer: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2017
wolextayo:

E pain you sha

How e go pain me when my phone cost pass yours by far?

Na your noise over something cheap dey baffle me.
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by ArchangeLucifer: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2017
wolextayo:

Lol bro better leave archangelucifer, na attention seeker o. He wants the receipt of my phone grin

Yes. I want it.

Except your phone didn't come with a receipt.
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
that's the beauty of life..Would u rather wail?,i know the society naturally favours wailing...Infact without a single act to make u sad,wail or complain a day will cause u itching and make u have withdrawal symptoms like a junkie..Instead to report me or unshare my post...U are waggling ur tail around my comments like jack the bingo that saw the left over from a roadside restaurant...Smh...

Please watch out for the share button �����una go taya for here...Shebi bad belle don turn all of una pot bellied children?una go hear am hot..Na ur own taya me pass...Chook mouth for wetin nor concern u...Make God nor let stray bullets kill u..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Phone Supports Virtual Reality Headset / *** Glo Launches First 4G-LTE Network In Nigeria! *** / Glo! Glo! Call Me Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.