Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots (26176 Views)

FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / Everyone Can Now Request For Instagram Verification Of Account. (screenshots) / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by 9jatatafo(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2017
Psoul:

Apple said their phones cannot be hacked. They promised that the security can never be broken.
I just dey laugh as all these roadside phone repairers are unlocking and reselling stolen iPhones.
The last version of iPhone released last year had its security broken barely 1 month it was released. It took the hacker less dan 24hrs to break down the assumed unbreakable security.

Nothing made by man can guarantee 100% secured.

Tell them that hackers are not smiling. Boys eyes are red in red light district.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2017
Bestchisom:

gboys whatsapp
really? Hearing about it for the first time?is it like the normal one we know?
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Cannonleo(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Seequadry:
Av stoped using the real whatsapp for long.... GBWHATSAP no get duplicate
my dude who uses an iPhone 6 had to buy a tecno spark just because of gbwhatsapp, Omo that app kills the original whatsapp users, cant remember how many times I get ohhs and ahhs about how sleek my whatsapp looks.

Only on Android

Team HTC
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Bestchisom(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
really? Hearing about it for the first time?is it like the normal one we know?
just joking with u...
i just googled on it now....see what i have got............GBWhatsApp Mod is built on the latest version of the WhatsApp and allows you to run two WhatsApp at same time. It also contains many mod features. GB WhatsApp – Dual WhatsApp in One Phone Features.
1. Support Calls
2. The possibility of hiding to appearPrivacy options.
3. The ability to send video size 30 MB instead of 16 MB.
4. The possibility of sending 90 image at once instead of 10.
5. Possibility of a case of the number of dependent characters 250 instead of 139 symbols.
6. Counter statistics for groups*View the media without Download.
7. Possibility to hide the name and the date when two or more copies.
8. Ability to copy case.
9. The possibility of changing the program icon and notifications.
10. And many more unbeatable features

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Bestchisom:

just joking with u...
i just googled on it now....see what i have got............GBWhatsApp Mod is built on the latest version of the WhatsApp and allows you to run two WhatsApp at same time. It also contains many mod features. GB WhatsApp – Dual WhatsApp in One Phone Features.
1. Support Calls
2. The possibility of hiding to appearPrivacy options.
3. The ability to send video size 30 MB instead of 16 MB.
4. The possibility of sending 90 image at once instead of 10.
5. Possibility of a case of the number of dependent characters 250 instead of 139 symbols.
6. Counter statistics for groups*View the media without Download.
7. Possibility to hide the name and the date when two or more copies.
8. Ability to copy case.
9. The possibility of changing the program icon and notifications.
10. And many more unbeatable features
hummm ok wat do u think?make we try am?
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by mecussey(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2017
EagleScribes:
Just like millions went for a fake government. Nigerians be careful before you take in another round of propaganda as 2019 approaches

Over 150m...and the fake leaders have started visiting the market women again. Minus IPOb, everybody should just sit at home, lets find another way to elect leaders. The democratic election is not working for us.

1 Like

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Bestchisom(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
hummm ok wat do u think?make we try am?
enjoy d adventure
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by aytuns(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2017
That moment when you want to get send/get something to/from a friend's laptop, and he/she doesn't have iTunes... Oh can I have that song? Send it to me through Bluetooth........(sorry can't receive it, you using an ......)

Abeg Android all the way, no restrictions, no barriers, connect to anyone and everyone, anywhere everywhere.
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Eleganza33(f): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
i was an ardent user of Apple products since over a decade. I only recently changed to huawei products funny enough brothers /sisters,most people don't even use this iPhone as its ought to..Some just get it for nonsense ego spa(massage palor)����like i met some edo guys in pub few months ago and started talking about phones and the guy said my huawei P10 was Chinese..But my phone was 800euros and his iPhone was 549euros...But the ignorant guy also didn't know that all Apple chips are done by Samsung..Apple only does the designs and developing..

As for me i still av the ipad i got since 2012, when i was still in bondage of apple..But its Android now or nothing...I love the freedom that comes with it..
dash me d ipad biko
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
I know my own WhatsApp is for real. That's for sure.
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Eleganza33:
dash me d ipad biko
eyahhh nne..My daughter don turn am to her own na little pony and paw patrol she dey use am watch even to sleep sef..���
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by ksucre19(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Websites has never been so cheap at top Quality.

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Eleganza33(f): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
InternetGenius:

grin grin grin grin
c ur teeth gini na ato gi lol

1 Like

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Eleganza33(f): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
eyahhh nne..My daughter don turn am to her own na little pony and paw patrol she dey use am watch even to sleep sef..���
lol idikwa sure
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Eleganza33(f): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
InternetGenius:

Funny girl grin grin you like the teeth?
mba is brown in colour
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by chiTT(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
there is nothing spectacular bro...trust me there isn't nothing in apple products..It's even worse for u if u reside in Africa as u will under utilize its supposed features. .

It's just a mere propaganda to form posh for Africans that is why shamelessly some even buy clones..

There are alot of Good phones out there..I'm sure alot of mobile phones experts will agree...I'm not a big fan of Apple products like i was few years ago even as I was one of their pioneers customers..I just think it was just a form of another bondage..Don't know if u get my point..
haters dem
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
chiTT:

haters dem
i give till the next eke market day...If u nor wan loose your iris to delekuku�

1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by wolextayo: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

iPhone 5c users sef dey talk

Lol. You’re just jealous cos you can’t afford the one I’m using. iPhone 5c does not support iOS 11. So ask your ancestors to know the iPhone I use. Shameless hater
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

List these android functions that can't be used in Africa for us please...

OR SHUT UP!

Some of you guy just write without using your brains.

I can use my Samsung device to control my freezer, washing machine et al but its not available in Nigeria

I can use my samsung device to control lights but this doesn't work in Nigeria

There are loads of it .

1 Like

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
lolzzzz...my waffi and bayelsa brodaz will say na tori u dey find...I will not be the one to tell u that it's Normal for a soldier man to fart(mess)
...Ur comment only shows u are short sighted,myopic and very argumentative...it's monday morning and i take my mondays very sacred and serious so i can't entertain arguments from persons who wouldn't want to spread their opinions across boards...

But let's start from the basics..One of the reasons most people atleast that i know opt for iphones here is because of her very comprehensive(accuracy) gprs satellite system...Now please tell me if this works very well or can achieve it's full potentials in Nigeria including ur village...

I will not be surprised if u ask with a counter that who uses iPhone in a village?huh...

I'm not gonna answer u again anyway..i will leave u and others reading us to slug it out,I'm sure some people will have some time to spare with you.I hate to prick my brains baselessly very early it affects the functions of the rest of the day..

Mind proving this? Also, I wonder what makes someone who claims he takes his morning morning serious but went salty and rude with his response despite the other party being civil with his. Man, you should grow up.
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
ollah1:

Mind proving this? Also, I wonder what makes someone who claims he takes his morning morning serious but went salty and rude with his response despite the other party being civil with his. Man, you should grow up.
u are just a bloody retardeddd nitwitttttt...Mind your biznez....I have said what needed to be said if it hurts u so much make use of your belt or your curtain rail hang your miserable self...I'm not responsible for you..Please please let me be!!!no wonder they said common sense it's no longer a gift buh a burden as u will have to deal with stupid people every now and then...Instead of you to disprove what i said u are trolling me.Odensy..Smh. Is it your insult?

Oga crusader...Public defender...Getting hardon for matter wey nor concern you..Ekpa..

1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
u are just a bloody retardeddd nitwitttttt...Mind your biznez....I have said what needed to be said if it hurts u so much make use of your belt or your curtain rail hang your miserable self...I'm not responsible for you..Please please let me be!!!no wonder they said common sense it's no longer a gift buh a burden as u will have to deal with stupid people every now and then...Instead of you to disprove what i said u are trolling me.Odensy..Smh. Is it your insult?

Oga crusader...Public defender...Getting hardon for matter wey nor concern you..Ekpa..

Only a brainless kids write jargons all in the name of abuses thinking they are making sense. I only asked you to prove what you said. I requested for sources where you got that from but since you've for nothing and ur deas brain can't process that either. You resortes to abuses.

1 Like

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
ollah1:

Only a brainless kids write jargons all in the name of abuses thinking they are making sense. I only asked you to prove what you said. I requested for sources where you got that from but since you've for nothing and ur deas brain can't process that either. You resortes to abuses.
choke on your cock dude..You have the brains embark on the research i ain't proving shitttt...Coman beat me I'm in my kitchen...Ediot...

2 Shares

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
choke on your cock dude..You have the brains embark on the research i ain't proving shitttt...Coman beat me I'm in my kitchen...Ediot...

No prove. Just keep ranting like ignoramus. You think everybody on Nigeria are as dumb as you and will swallow every nonsene you throw without a simple prove.

You write a trashy comment and click the share button. What a myopic mentality!
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
ollah1:

that guy dey make me laugh grin
Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:48am On Nov 14, 2017
ollah1:

No prove. Just keep ranting like ignoramus. You think everybody on Nigeria are as dumb as you and will swallow every nonsene you throw without a simple prove.

since you can't disprove me and u keep stalking me only to then put the last nail on ur coffin by saying i av a myopic mentality is ludicrous because if u av a vast mentality u could have disproved me...

But u chose to allow hate take the better part of u..If u had any...U av asked me to grow up,but yet u kept on writing...

Smh, what ur singular action portends is...U are suffering from intellectual kwashiorkor that was characterized by the fluid of sadism which displaced your cerebral fluids..

To explain this to the world as i would still share it I'm attaching a picture to depict what you really are...And i repeat I'm not responsible for you...But i can be the reason why u die..

1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:00am On Nov 14, 2017
BabaOwen:
that guy dey make me laugh grin
that's the beauty of life..Would u rather wail?,i know the society naturally favours wailing...Infact without a single act to make u sad,wail or complain a day will cause u itching and make u have withdrawal symptoms like a junkie..Instead to report me or unshare my post...U are waggling ur tail around my comments like jack the bingo that saw the left over from a roadside restaurant...Smh...

Please watch out for the share button �����una go taya for here...Shebi bad belle don turn all of una pot bellied children?una go hear am hot..Na ur own taya me pass...Chook mouth for wetin nor concern u...Make God nor let stray bullets kill u..

1 Share

Re: Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots by ArchangeLucifer: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2017
ollah1:

Some of you guy just write without using your brains.

I can use my Samsung device to control my freezer, washing machine et al but its not available in Nigeria

I can use my samsung device to control lights but this doesn't work in Nigeria

There are loads of it .

I use a Samsung and I want to tell you that I control my TVs, Home theatre & even my decoder wih it - something your iphone cannot try.

Tell another lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huawei CEO Reveals Android Alternative, Claiming It’s 60 Per Cent Faster / Some Whatsapp Rules For Nigerians / Oraimo 27000mah Powerbank Unboxing & Review – Traveler 3 Byte [massive Power]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.