Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Would U Still Go On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Still Go On (764 Views)

Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) / @ Guys Would U Still Love OmoSexy like this *Pic* / @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Still Go On by dogzymallo: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2010
what would u do if ure girlfriend admits to sleeping with sombody
Re: Would U Still Go On by kDB1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
nah i dnt think so but honestly it depends. If you think its a 1 off thing with no strings attached (which is almost imposible with girls) then give it a tot. but remember she'll most likely keep doing it and make an a s s out of u.
if its ur wife u may have more to consider bt G.F, hmm
Re: Would U Still Go On by sistajay(f): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
We don't know whether its the economy, the weather, people are just goin through massive changes or what. . . its clear affairs and infidelity appear to be more commonplace than ever before. Forgive her, stress it to her she gotta be HONEST and[b] TRANSPARENT[/b](an open book and not hidin anythin), from this day forth.
Re: Would U Still Go On by smooooooth: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2010
@OP, what if she doesnt admit to it, what will you do?
Re: Would U Still Go On by ARCHYN: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2010
Hi, it depends on the circumstance that led the girl to the act and also her opening up to u, cuz her confession does not automatically mean she will turn over a new leaf.It has happened to me before and eventually we broke up cuz the girl found it difficult to change.I'm not offering my own experience as a determinant for what will happen to u but it's better to learn from somebody else's experience.If u can forgive the girl, please do, but be sure of her repentance. I wish u guys best of luck.
Re: Would U Still Go On by 190: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
Gf, yes
wife, No
Re: Would U Still Go On by fubiluv: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2010
For the fact that she told you,
i thing she desreves a second chance.
you might decide to become more careful with her,
but believe me,she still has a good mind.
Most Nigerian girls will neva admit that,even when caught in the act. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would U Still Go On by ddiamond(f): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2010
it depends, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Na Wetin / Must The Issue Of Love Be A Do Or Die Affair? / What Shud I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.