Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Engagement Ring And Wedding Tears Nigerian Version.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engagement Ring And Wedding Tears Nigerian Version.. (480 Views)

Sex And The City Nigerian Version (+18)(full Funny Video) / Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engagement Ring And Wedding Tears Nigerian Version.. by balash(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
I swear all these stupid and fake crocodile tears during engagements is as irritating as a bad 9ja movie.

All these going on knees thing (for marriage proposal) is so foreign and unnecessary.

Blame Hollywood for this irritating trend. Why the stage-managed engagement BULLSHIT?

When it is time because you both should have defined your relationship before hand,, there is no need for all these hullabaloo nonsense

When the man is ready, let him simply ask the lady "'when can my people come and see yours?", And she will understand. That is a proposal on its own.

All the hullabaloo about proposals, pre-wedding photos, bridal shower and other nonsense is what makes people forget that marriage is serious business, and then when they enter they begin to complain.

Just after the wedding, in some instances, the couple will be dead broke and all the busybodies that attended the elaborate show of extravagance called WHITE WEDDING will vanish

Yes, this is mostly the case in Nigeria.

Why can't we keep the tears in intact and shed them when it is necessary?

You cry during engagement, you cry during wedding, you cry when cheating happens and you cry when it hits the rock.

Abeg, na only you waka come?

Cry-cry all the way.

Please, you guys should stop disturbing us

Some even go as far as fainting.

Ladies please stop irritating us with the crocodile tears.

Sometimes, the couple even shop for the engagement ring together but the woman will still put up a crying performance. Copy-copy on steroids.

Sometimes Na d girl go even buy ring

What were you expecting my dear? Do you think the idiot did you a favour by proposing?

So you were not sure of what you guys were doing over the years?

Eating Ogbono soup together and all?

Stop it now, wipe your tears and shut up.

If a hear one more sound from you, I will come over and give you a reason to really cry.

Shhhhhh , I don't want to hear peem from you.

This thing of buying engagement rings that are ridiculously expensive is whose idea exactly? Men, save the money ,you will need it in the marriage

1 Like

Re: Engagement Ring And Wedding Tears Nigerian Version.. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
But they're not complaining.
Re: Engagement Ring And Wedding Tears Nigerian Version.. by Macgreat(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Engagement Ring And Wedding Tears Nigerian Version.. by pu7pl3(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
Calm down bro grin

(1) (Reply)

In Love? Confused? Depressed? Scared? Angry? Single? / 7 Ways On How To Deal With Your Cheating Patner / Download Mp3 Music: Fun By Ace Drich (the Phynex Producer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.