Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. (5306 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / This Girl Is Annoying Me So Much, She's Not Answering My Calls Again. / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by makydebbie(f): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
mother's are the best! No matter how old we are there always have the best intentions for us cool
Lol, God bless them.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by ibkayee(f): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Depends on the type of relationship I have with the person tbh, if you aren't family, a close friend or we aren't in a relationship then 3 is enough if you aren't calling about anything serious/life threatening

One guy called me 50 times in one day once, I was so annoyed

Another one called me up to 15 times about 5 minutes after literally just giving him my number

Both Nigerian obviously angry tongue
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by sod09(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
ibkayee:
Depends on the type of relationship I have with the person tbh, if you aren't family, a close friend or we aren't in a relationship then 3 is enough if you aren't calling about anything serious/life threatening

Another one called me up to 15 times about 5 minutes after literally just giving him my number

they needed to confirm you still alive tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
ibkayee:

grin grin grin cheesy this is so me, asking you the cliché how has ur day been and have you eaten etc cheesy
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by ibkayee(f): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
sod09:
they needed to confirm you still alive tongue
Lool I met 50 call guy when I was in Nigeria, when I answered I was like wtf are you calling me 50 times and he said he wanted to check that I was 'ok' since I'm 'new' to Nigeria, I was so mad
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by ibkayee(f): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
grin grin grin cheesy this is so me, asking you the cliché how has ur day been and have you eaten etc cheesy
angry grin
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
ibkayee:

angry grin
I am kidding oya fall out ur no for testing wink
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by ibkayee(f): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am kidding oya fall out ur no for testing wink
Lool

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by sod09(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool I met 50 call guy when I was in Nigeria, when I answered I was like wtf are you calling me 50 times and he said he wanted to check that I was 'ok' since I'm 'new' to Nigeria, I was so mad

you see grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by ToyinDipo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
ibkayee:

Kudos to the person that invented auto-call
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by ibkayee(f): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Kudos to the person that invented auto-call
smh
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by ToyinDipo(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
ibkayee:

smh
Lool, if you refuse to pick my call, and I wish to get on your nerves, I will just put your number on auto-call, with my phone plugged

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by ibkayee(f): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Lool, if you refuse to pick my call, and I wish to get on your nerves, I will just put your number on auto-call, with my phone plugged
Kudos to the person who invented the block feature tongue
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by dollyjoy(f): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Twice is okay.
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by ToyinDipo(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
ibkayee:

Kudos to the person who invented the block feature tongue

Lol, I saw this somewhere, I will put a new Iphone 7 on OLX, with the price as 10k, and add your number as the seller
Let's count how many numbers you will block cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by ibkayee(f): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Lol, I saw this somewhere, I will put a new Iphone 7 on OLX, with the price as 10k, and add your number as the seller
Let's count how many numbers you will block cheesy
Lol evil, and I've had my number for like 10 years o, will be annoying to let go of

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Hykis(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
you call ONCE and if that person doesnt answer, then they will have the "missed call" msg on their phone, and should therefore call you back. if they dont then that means you are not important to them (thus you should forget that ungrateful bastard)

hw abt if d person no get call card or flashin card
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by rumenase(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
I don't call for Thanksgiving twice and if person call me pass two time na wahala that person dor enter
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by RedDistrict: 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
2wice is ok, thrice at most
A reasonable person would return missed calls immediately they see it
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Hykis:

hw abt if d person no get call card or flashin card

then thats their loss if they dont look for a way to call me back.
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Hykis(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

then thats their loss if they dont look for a way to call me back.

hw abt if to say na u really need dem urgently or it's emergency
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by moorevic(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2017
I call only twice and when she doesn't call back, i don't call back again.
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hykis:
hw abt if to say na u really need dem urgently or it's emergency

then i suggest you stop putting your important life issues on broke aass people who cant even return a phone call... better ask yourself, if there was an emergency in their life, wouldnt they find a way to call you?! if they needed money urgently, wouldnt they find a way to contact you?!

so if their need to call you is only ONE SIDED, then i suggest you seek better people in your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed / She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo / How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.