Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women (1735 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women by gombos: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2010
Im So Tired Of Lazy Ass Women
Women complaint about men all the time hmm well It's because men these days are royally sick and tired of women using them. We are not your therapist (seems like you need one). We're not your crutch when you're bored (because you have no "real" life) and need something to do so you use us to stuff your pathetic life away. Those of us who are intelligent men have no interest in being used. If you don't want to take care of yourself then why should I take care of you for you? That's one reason why men want sex. Make it worth his while but women don't want to be appreciative anymore. They want their cake and want to eat it too. So they b1tch and complain that they can't find what they're looking for when they should be putting their nose in a good relationship book and fixing their "low" point in their marriage. More than likely you used up your husband and he's tired of you using him and having a meaningless marriage so you're looking to find something in another man (why does it have to be a man? hmm you're having marriage problems just sit down with him and admit that you bleeped up and would like to start over and then tell him what direction you're wanting to do things differently that will help your marriage be full of love and joy. GOOD LUCK
Re: Women by madlady(f): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
@Poster, What made you write this shocked are we really this bad.
Re: Women by gombos: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2010
just buringĀ  sweetheart last have funĀ  wink
Re: Women by madlady(f): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^OK wink, thought you felt troubled about a real issue. So just fun then undecided
Re: Women by sistajay(f): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ Poster

Abeg make you finish your tantrum on your own, while I go on a tea break. . . . . . . . na today you go find out sey man na from Mars and woman from Jupiter! All men should come with a manual book.
Re: Women by daduke2k(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2010
Can t read that.
Re: Women by gombos: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^ why grin
Re: Women by daduke2k(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2010
Long and boring.
Re: Women by hermosa(f): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2010
you're a fool!!!
Re: Women by daduke2k(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
U referring 2 me?
Re: Women by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2010
You're right on point 101%. They dont have a life of their own thats why they depend on men for everything. . .tangible and intangible. Worst of all they wouldnt be appreciative afterwards.

Bob Marley was right: no woman no cry.
Re: Women by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2010
gombo_s:

Im So Tired Of Lazy backside Women
Women complaint about men all the time hmm well It's because men these days are royally sick and tired of women using them. We are not your therapist (seems like you need one). We're not your crutch when you're bored (because you have no "real" life) and need something to do so you use us to stuff your pathetic life away. Those of us who are intelligent men have no interest in being used. If you don't want to take care of yourself then why should I take care of you for you? That's one reason why men want intimacy. Make it worth his while but women don't want to be appreciative anymore. They want their cake and want to eat it too. So they b1tch and complain that they can't find what they're looking for when they should be putting their nose in a good relationship book and fixing their "low" point in their marriage. More than likely you used up your husband and he's tired of you using him and having a meaningless marriage so you're looking to find something in another man (why does it have to be a man? hmm you're having marriage problems just sit down with him and admit that you bleeped up and would like to start over and then tell him what direction you're wanting to do things differently that will help your marriage be full of love and joy. GOOD LUCK

Watch ya step Mister, ya brain is all over the floor! tongue

pro01:

You're right on point 101%. They dont have a life of their own thats why they depend on men for everything. . .tangible and intangible. Worst of all they wouldnt be appreciative afterwards.

Bob Marley was right: no woman no cry.

Better people dey talk this one go still come open mouth! undecided
Re: Women by 190: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2010
@pro1

she has just insulted you ooh

cos and spill her brains all over nairaland grin grin
Re: Women by DeepSoul(f): 1:23am On Mar 23, 2010
Na wa for this Pro1 sef. Ur women bashing is definitely inescapable on NL!

@OP
English, please?
Re: Women by Dyt(f): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2010
He is bn hrt broken again,u shld v known by now dat we r everything,u men r nothing without us
Re: Women by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2010
gombo_s:

Im So Tired Of Lazy backside Women
Women complaint about men all the time hmm well It's because men these days are royally sick and tired of women using them. We are not your therapist (seems like you need one). We're not your crutch when you're bored (because you have no "real" life) and need something to do so you use us to stuff your pathetic life away. Those of us who are intelligent men have no interest in being used. If you don't want to take care of yourself then why should I take care of you for you? That's one reason why men want intimacy. Make it worth his while but women don't want to be appreciative anymore. They want their cake and want to eat it too. So they b1tch and complain that they can't find what they're looking for when they should be putting their nose in a good relationship book and fixing their "low" point in their marriage. More than likely you used up your husband and he's tired of you using him and having a meaningless marriage so you're looking to find something in another man (why does it have to be a man? hmm you're having marriage problems just sit down with him and admit that you bleeped up and would like to start over and then tell him what direction you're wanting to do things differently that will help your marriage be full of love and joy. GOOD LUCK

Re: Women by kpolli(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2010
sorry to say, thou i wud end up loving one, i agree with this poster, most girls r like that
Re: Women by Nautillus(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2010
Another woman basher. . .Una no dey finnish??
Re: Women by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2010
You can always play for the same team. grin grin grin Your mother is a woman, your sisters are women too.
Re: Women by kpolli(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2010
my mum grew up b4 independence when girls were obedient to the letter t, my sis, am not sure
Re: Women by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
Shows the respect you have for her. Maybe you can go back to the 2nd century, I hear they still drag women by the hair there. undecided undecided
Re: Women by kpolli(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2010
ebonyeyes dont get me wrong am not saying all girls r like wat the poster said, but where i am presently, most of the girls r like that n thats wat i wud use for my analysis
Re: Women by Donvilo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2010
Alright, poster. U wanna talk? Huh? what the hell is it that u want? Popularity or fun-seeking? I sincerely doubt that u may not be partially ( or subliminally grin ) interested in at least, either of them. C'mon, u got to be real on urself. It's not enough for u to be posting all these feminity-bashing threads here (although, some of them are quite true sha) to get what u want. Even if u hav been busted by a lady. Chill out, men! Make things more brighter!
Re: Women by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2010
Instead of dealn wt d issues raised d gals in da house r dissin the guy. Well u all know how it is.1nce dy begin t0 b1tch, and talk "womanese"(a kind of code language dev. by women dt all real men should master), then u r dead on target, Y am i not surprised? Most of them fink w dr pu**ies,
Re: Women by daduke2k(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
^ death ^
Re: Women by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2010
georgeiyke009:

Instead of dealn wt d issues raised d gals in da house r dissin the guy. Well u all know how it is.1nce dy begin t0 b1tch, and talk "womanese"(a kind of code language dev. by women dt all real men should master), then u r dead on target, Y am i not surprised? Most of them fink w dr pu**ies,

*roooolz eyez*
Re: Women by Confuse10(f): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
Well, not all women are like that. Some used men to get what they wanted and dump them if they wont get any, However, men, use your head. You dont have to do everything to please her. It should be both doing what each other wanted and needed. It should go both ways. Give and take; take and give. Everything should be balanced. Not all women are the same. It just that you didnt find the right one. wink
Re: Women by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2010
kpolli:

my mum grew up b4 independence when girls were obedient to the letter t, my sis, am not sure

Those days men respected virginity. I can't say that for now. grin kiss kiss
So if you want her to be obedient, stop terrorizing girls of today for sex. Until then, disobedience galore grin grin grin

@gombo

Whatever. grin
Re: Women by kemisuga(f): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2010
Who is this MUMUNI? grin grin grin
Re: Women by lbotus(f): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2010
They keep complaining, yet they can't do without them. angry

Nonesense angry
Re: Women by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2010
Confuse10:

Well, not all women are like that. Some used men to get what they wanted and dump them if they wont get any, However, men, use your head. You dont have to do everything to please her. It should be both doing what each other wanted and needed. It should go both ways. Give and take; take and give. Everything should be balanced. Not all women are the same. It just that you didnt find the right one. wink

Finally, another NL woman of substance (plus aisha2, Luvbooks & 1 or 2 others) that can rationally confront issues rather than bit.c.h all over the place with senseless 'womanese'. More grease to your tender elbows jare. If most women were like you i'd be a 'woman wrapper' in the positive sense of the word.

**pauses to wonder why she chose to be 'confuse. .' **
Re: Women by Kgdavid(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2010
lbotus:

They keep complaining, yet[b] they[/b] can't do without them. angry

Nonesense angry

so what are you since you are apparently neither male(they) or female(them)? animal abi extra terrestrial??

Dyt:

He is bn hrt broken again,u shld v known by now dat we r everything,u men r nothing without us

typical air head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Genotype Will Produce Ss One Day / Help! We Are Crazy About Each Other But She Is 12 Years Older / Get Any Hot Girl Of Your Choice Using Simple Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.