Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) (49649 Views)

Pastor Kisses A Young Woman In Front Of Her Husband & Congregation (watch Video) / Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
loneatar:
South Africa Nigerians london cheesy
Nigeria is rather south Africa London. there is nothing special about SA. I've never seen it as big deal

3 Likes

Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Adakintroy: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Music videos have overfed them with toxic.
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
EmperorLee:
See the fowl dey get 900 likes.
Me wey be man of age no dey even get 9 likes sad
shocked
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
loneatar:
South Africa Nigerians london cheesy
Capetown a beta state than London in every ramification except job opportunities. Take that to the bank.
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pynkylypz:
shocked

sad What
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
EmperorLee:

sad What
tongue
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Sparta123: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kolababe:
In South Africa,there seems to be an extreme level of freedom that allows even Secondary students to display adult's acts publicly without fear of being reprimanded by elderly ones. This is what a Secondary school boy posted on Instagram on Friday and caption;

"I'm Back Flexing with my ex".

When the bashing was too much from some IG users and people told him he should be serious with his studies rather than indulging in sex at this age, the boy eventually pull down the photos.

But rather than being remorseful for days or perhaps stay off social media till he grows up, he returns again later and posted a photo of himself with the caption;

"I'm finna stop flex on my ex and get back flexing with her".

We have seen incidences like this from that part of Africa in recent times.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/im-back-flexin-with-my-ex-sa-sec-school-boy-in-uniform-shares-pics-kissing-a-girl

<iframe src="https://web.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fweb.facebook.com%2Fpermalink.php%3Fstory_fbid%3D860404407466931%26id%3D857099934464045&width=500" width="500" height="501" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe> Pls Like dis pix to vote 4 mah bro Plssss
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by hanassholesolo: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
this girl na robot? see where her leg face.
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rokia2:
Youths of today misplaced priorities.
not youth but children
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by WeirdoNg: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
The boy looks like Nasty C
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Nigeria is rather south Africa London. there is nothing special about SA. I've never seen it as big deal
but Nigerians are fetching there like stream?
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by pawesome(m): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
And after naija is rated d first african country wit plenty promiscuity

Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nigerians rushing to judge South Africans, then realising that Nigeria is worse grin

1 Share

Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pynkylypz:
tongue

Lol, Pynky. Hafar na
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
EmperorLee:

Lol, Pynky. Hafar na
Fine fine.. Daddy shey you didn't check up on me.
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Fine fine.. Daddy shey you didn't check up on me.

Have you forgotten that i am following you here ? Daddy is always with you wink

Plus you are the only one i am following, that should mean a lot to you because it does to me smiley
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by idonbilivit(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
He won't concentrate on school and make out something with his life. After wasting his teenage years on women and social media, he will start xenophobic attacks, saying foreigners are taking (his) jobs that his not even qualified for in the first instance.

1 Like

Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Young love. Shout out to all the hypocrites on this thread telling him to focus on his books. We all dated/ had a crush in high school smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by infofta(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
To give birth at a tender age is not a big deal to them. Govt pays the child 10,000 naira monthly, free govt hospitals and some free houses in the township.
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
EmperorLee:

Have you forgotten that i am following you here ? Daddy is always with you wink

Plus you are the only one i am following, that should mean a lot to you because it does to me smiley
Awww.. *covers face* Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by MisterGrace: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Khutie:
•••Khorrect boy! Dunno about y'all buh the best person yhu khan flex wid na EXes... #pastmistakes
grin grin

Come on! Take your twisted South African English from here.

Who asked you?

By the way what is "wid"?
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Young love. Shout out to all the hypocrites on this thread telling him to focus on his books. all dated/ had a crush in high school smh.

You are wrong once again, not everyone dated or had a crush in high school.

1 Like

Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by daddio(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Na wetin do am for neck?

Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by jossykondo: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
give me the holy kain,dey both need better flogging.
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Codes151(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
A country filled with hiv and xenophobia virus
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Shawnnn01:
Capetown a beta state than London in every ramification except job opportunities. Take that to the bank.
maybe in your dream state
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
loneatar:
maybe in your dream state
. What do you know. What part of London have you been to ?
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Shawnnn01:
. What do you know. What part of London have you been to ?
what are you trying to portray?
You don't me why the question
Re: School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) by khalilullaah(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
McBeal10:

lol even the adults can't even share affection in the public grin they too dey shame angry like the married couples I've seen, they don't hold hands, don't hug, don't kiss, not even on the cheeks, no public display of affection undecided they should add some water to that dryness jare but these small pikins of nowadays at least know how to publicly show affection the adults should emulate them angry

I thought you had more to say.
why are we doing this to ourselves?
And we think we will go scot free from God's wrath by displaying wanton animalistic tendencies.
I thought we were higher than animals not knowing we have stoop so low below the animals we belittle.
Orly indeed end time.
We ask The Almighty for protection and safety from these marauding unrestricted show of indecency.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / What a Woman Really Wants from her man / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.