Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out (41742 Views)

Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? / Sacked 3 Weeks After Resumption. Lawyers Help! / Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Muhsinkhan(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Good afternoon, learned colleagues. Anyone has an opportunity for a 5 years PQE lawyer in Abuja?
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by BathingSoap: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bump
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Anaskie(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Mosetg4:
Good morning my learned colleagues and seniors in the house.

I was just called to the Nigerian Bar last week, but have 4 years of experience in contract drafting, property law and court room experiences through internship.

I was recently posted to Abuja for my NYSC, can anyone in this forum please afford accommodating me till I sort out my accommodation with the company I will be posted to?

I will be resuming by 3rd day of January, 2023.

I will really appreciate if I can get any help from this forum.

Thank you so much.

Have you been able to sort this out?
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Mosetg4: 2:56am On Jan 22, 2023
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Mosetg4: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Mosetg4: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Lawoffice5: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hello learned colleagues. I am looking to break into Criminal defence practice. I don't see job openings for criminal la as much as i see for commercial practices. Please I need suggestions on how to break into this field as i am really interested in it, thank you.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by MillenialLawyer: 9:49am On Mar 04
As a law student looking for a place to do their externship in lagos, are there any notable firms on the mainland? I don't stay on the island and really don't want to deal with the daily transportation costs

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Ranking Structure Of The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) / NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots / 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.