Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- (2471 Views)

Why Are Only Women Getting Possesed In Crusades / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by lovelin1993(m): 7:11am On Nov 14, 2017
Pls i need ur suggestions and advice.
My girl whom i'm planning to tie d knot with is threaten me with her power she possesed, bt i dnt knw weda the power is a terrestial or celestial power..she once told me that it's a herculean task 4 me b4 i cud knw d kind of power she possesed and she even asked me to go to some pastors to search and ask abt her,she said that if i do,that is when she is going to tell me the type of humanbeing she is,so meaning to get d type of person she is,wl b xo difficult,she asked of me to find her weakpoint cos she said she has her weakpoint..she even claims to knw me, more than i do and even she told me if i have döne smetin bad,she is going to knw unless she doesn't want to use d power..anytime we pick up a fight or argue,that is when the power takes action cos the power doesn't like hurting her.. she do use the power in church,and they v sited her a proper warning that she must nt use it to hurt..she claimed the power is frm God bt i didnt believe that..in school she fellowship with one church,av 4gotten the name bt she belong to white garment church at home..pls my fellows that knows best about this should pls advice me or contribute because this is getting out of hand.Pls help me move it to a front page..

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2017
PDP! power!!

tell her to leave you, that you feel insecure being around her with that mami water power she possessed.
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by Timajohn(m): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2017
Take her matter go meet native doctor.... Dem go reveil d kin of power she get and her weak point ... Lobatan

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by Kimcutie: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2017
This your story get as e be... Is it not a nollywood script undecided
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by Bibi294(f): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2017
lovelin1993:
Pls i need ur suggestions and advice.
My girl whom i'm planning to tie d knot with is threaten me with her power she possesed, bt i dnt knw weda the power is a terrestial or celestial power..she once told me that it's a herculean task 4 me b4 i cud knw d kind of power she possesed and she even asked me to go to some pastors to search and ask abt her,she said that if i do,that is when she is going to tell me the type of humanbeing she is,so meaning to get d type of person she is,wl b xo difficult,she asked of me to find her weakpoint cos she said she has her weakpoint..she even claims to knw me, more than i do and even she told me if i have döne smetin bad,she is going to knw unless she doesn't want to use d power..anytime we pick up a fight or argue,that is when the power takes action cos the power doesn't like hurting her.. she do use the power in church,and they v sited her a proper warning that she must nt use it to hurt..she claimed the power is frm God bt i didnt believe that..in school she fellowship with one church,av 4gotten the name bt she belong to white garment church at home..pls my fellows that knows best about this should pls advice me or contribute because this is getting out of hand.Pls help me move it to a front page..
...some men will bring unnecessary wahala on their heads... Planning to the the knot with my foot!... If you now ties the knot... Sheybi you know it will be too difficult to loose...

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by hardebayho(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2017
Terrestrial, celestial... What's the difference? No be ial end them both?

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by swiz123(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2017
Adanna the mysterious aba girl part 3 by ozila loading

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2017
She has marine powers?or what? If so.. then You should count yourself lucky.. Those powers don't hurt ppl except u hurt them first, she'll definitely bring so much goodness to you as long as you are faithful and genuinely love her smiley. And don't be scared.. she won't hurt ya smiley
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by ikbnice(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2017
You can harness that power to your own advantage.
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by Lionbite(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2017
bros you are being scammed. Its called mental slavery, i'll bet she has never performed any supernatural jamboree before your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by TIDDOLL(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2017
Na by Force to marry her... undecided

U com dey even reason if na Terrestrial or celestial undecided

U dey ok

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by donstan18: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2017
It's simple,
Threaten her back,
Watch her reactions!

If her power seems real.... Seek the face of God or your go for you own power, because of you leave her... She might test her power on you!

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2017
mhizesther:
She has marine powers?or what? If so.. then You should count yourself lucky.. Those powers don't hurt ppl except u hurt them first, she'll definitely bring so much goodness to you as long as you are faithful and genuinely love her smiley. And don't be scared.. she won't hurt ya smiley
do you also have this powers?
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2017
ONYEKAHPHARAOH:
do you also have this powers?

Hmmmm. Why do u want to know
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2017
mhizesther:

Will love to have my own celestial power possessing love.
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by donstan18: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2017
mhizesther:

CEO of marine power affairs.... I hail o
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2017
Timajohn:
Take her matter go meet native doctor.... Dem go reveil d kin of power she get and her weak point ... Lobatan
can you suggest for baba that you knew that can handle the bizness

don't be surprise the only power the lady clams that she has is her mouth
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by iykemoney90(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Do you want advice or you want to hit front page with your fake story??

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by lovelin1993(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2017
mhizesther:

infact u got it..
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by lovelin1993(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2017
iykemoney90:
Do you want advice or you want to hit front page with your fake story??
na advice

1 Like

Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by lovelin1993(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2017
mhizesther:
in terms of love,i'm faithful to her bt in other aspect of mine,i do take lies gv her smetimes..
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2017
lovelin1993:

in terms of love,i'm faithful to her bt in other aspect of mine,i do take lies gv her smetimes..

Don't lie to her..
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by toastedbread: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2017
does she use her powers to give you plenty money?
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by mabea: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2017
Seems like u want to end up a vegetable, u better run 4 ur life.
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by mabea: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
mhizesther:
Sorryo sister, but are you a marine agent?
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by sirBLUNT: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2017
mhizesther:

Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by sirBLUNT: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2017
mhizesther:

i know your type
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by PretyDEE: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Bro........ My great advice for you is to seek counsel from an experienced person such as Tunde 'Bebo' @ www.ltd16.com
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by HayZee06(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Loads of bollocks!

She only said dat to enslave ur emotions towards her, bliv her at ur own peril.

Lol power ko power bank ni grin
Next!
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
mhizesther:
How do you know this ? Are you a marine ?
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
mabea:
Seems like u want to end up a vegetable, u better run 4 ur life.
Don't know why people will see bad thing and still dive inside... can't believe OP is still thinking of tying the knot with her
Re: A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
But maybe his gf is just trying to scare him, it's not okay to keep on scaring ppl.. If she's real she wouldn't make a fuss about it.. Maybe u should just sit her down and talk to her...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confession : How My Teacher F*+k Me Hard Inside Room And Parlor / Describe The Lady In The Photo / In Need Of A Lady With Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.