Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Newest Sheriff In Town! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newest Sheriff In Town! (1932 Views)

IAS SCAM ❌❌❌ Alert: IAS Is The Latest Cheap Scam In Town [Picture] / Toolz Move Aside, There Is A New Plus-size Sheriff In Town! Pics / Newest Sheriff In Town! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Newest Sheriff In Town! by Demogorgon(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
AryEmber:
I may be an IB girl but I'm not mad enough to think I have my forefathers power. The only thing a girl's got is the Holybook and even God no tell me to kojaye. Anyways,welcome to Nairaland. I must warn you though, this land ain't full of any currency, only shits and you've got to be careful not to step on the invincible ones
Its okay... Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Hasn't Seen Her Period For Close To A Month Now / some tips for Asking A Girl Out / What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.