Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? (1889 Views)

Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by Donflamingo: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2018
› I do not feel any sensation in my penis at the time of sex. . I do not feel any sensation in my penis at the time of sex.
I am a 23 year old male. I do not smoke or drink. There is no medical history. My penis is not circumcised from childhood. The problem which I am facing is that I do not feel any sensation in my penis glans at the time of sex or while masturbating.
Only a few seconds before ejaculation I feel the sensation in my penis. I started masturbating 4 months back. I do not have any erectile dysfunction. But still I am not able to enjoy sex due to this problem.

Another thing is that the last time I had a sex drive was before I lost the sensation.
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by yazz09(m): 7:16am On Apr 14, 2018
Donflamingo:
› I do not feel any sensation in my penis at the time of sex. . I do not feel any sensation in my penis at the time of sex.
I am a 23 year old male. I do not smoke or drink. There is no medical history. My penis is not circumcised from childhood. The problem which I am facing is that I do not feel any sensation in my penis glans at the time of sex or while masturbating.
Only a few seconds before ejaculation I feel the sensation in my penis. I started masturbating 4 months back. I do not have any erectile dysfunction. But still I am not able to enjoy sex due to this problem.

Another thing is that the last time I had a sex drive was before I lost the sensation.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.burgeon8interactive.Sefdocto

Download and chat with a confirmed doctor on your issue
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by bjayx: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2018
Do U feel sensation wen masturbating
Av U felt sensation during sex before U started masturbating Did U feel any slight changes in Ur ding during Ur last two sexcapades
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by MhizAJ(f): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Village people oo
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2018
No sensation yet you ejaculate
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2018
Ur mind isn't in sex mood at d moment. Simple! When u get relieved from whatever kinda stress you're going thru, youl be active again. Give it time
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by urahara(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2018
bjayx:
Do U feel sensation wen masturbating
Av U felt sensation during sex before U started masturbating Did U feel any slight changes in Ur ding during Ur last two sexcapades
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by Donflamingo: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Ur mind isn't in sex mood at d moment. Simple! When u get relieved from whatever kinda stress you're going thru, youl be active again. Give it time

I don't seem ti be going through any kind of stress besides I don't think stress should also make me lose my sex drive
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by Donflamingo: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=bjayx post=66695093)
Av U felt sensation during sex before U started masturbating ?[/quote]

I started masturbating before having sex on two occasions.

The day I first had my sexual encounter with a woman was the day my problem started .

I freaked out and she thought I was gay.
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by MissRaine69(f): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Donflamingo:

I don't seem ti be going through any kind of stress besides I don't think stress should also make me lose my sex drive
It does affect your stress drive
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by coolestofall(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
Oga, d only times guyz feel climax is few minute 2 ejaculation. Prior 2 dat u r just working out ur muscules trying 2 dig d shit out of her.
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by Donflamingo: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
MissRaine69:

It does affect your stress drive

But I am not going through any stress
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by MissRaine69(f): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Donflamingo:

But I am not going through any stress
Sigh
You are thinking about it , you are worried about not feeling any sensation is that not stress? You focus on the issue at hand it impacts on the problem more. Mind over matter will have to be applied here
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by Donflamingo: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
MissRaine69:

Sigh
You are thinking about it , you are worried about not feeling any sensation is that not stress? You focus on the issue at hand it impacts on the problem more. Mind over matter will have to be applied here

Okay , thanx smiley
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
iAudio:
I tire
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
But why werent you circumcized?
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by Donflamingo: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
iAudio:

https://forums.netdoctor.co.uk/discussion/535/ejaculation-but-no-sexual-sensation

The internet is abound with stories just like mine
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by Donflamingo: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2019
Cc grandstar
Re: What Is The Cause And Remedy Of This Sexual Problem Of Mine ? by Donflamingo: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Cc Seun

(1) (Reply)

She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] / Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. / Do I Collect Back The Gifts I Gave Her And Walk Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.