Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

some tips for Asking A Girl Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / some tips for Asking A Girl Out (1857 Views)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

some tips for Asking A Girl Out by freshkpomo(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2017
1 THE BIRTHDAY APPROACH
This is a good one if you have been putting
off asking her out for a while because you
are too intimidated by the idea. Asking her
out on her birthday gives you a deadline,
and is a great opportunity to include a little
gift with your offer. Lots of people tend to
be in a good mood on their special day, and
if you make hers even more special by
bringing her a little something along with
your proposition, you will probably increase
your chances of getting that date.
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by freshkpomo(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2017
2 POETRY We all know that most girls love things that are romantic. What’s more romantic that writing her an original poem to ask her out? You’ll get extra bonus points if she happens to love poetry, and chances are pretty good that she’ll like it even if your poetry sucks because you made it up yourself, and you did it just for her.
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by freshkpomo(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2017
3 SING HER A SONG This may not go over too well if you don’t have a little musical talent, but you never know! Even if you have a lousy voice, you may be able to pull this off by putting a funny spin on it. At the very least, you should get a good laugh out of her, and many girls love funny guys who can make them laugh.
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by freshkpomo(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2017
4 USE E-MAIL This one might be just the one for you if you are the shy type. Who doesn’t have e-mail these days? Although you might get the answer you are looking for just by asking, you’ll better your chances by crafting some romantic prose or working some poetry into your message. Hit “Send” and hope that she doesn’t leave you hanging too long!
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by freshkpomo(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2017
5 TAKE HER OUT Taking a girl out might actually help you get the desired result(YES) cos mood her current mood will determine how receptive she will be to your proposal.taking her out for a romantic dinner or to go see a romantic movie might not be a bad idea!!
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by philcz(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2017
Bro, this is not in the abroad
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by habsydiamond(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2017
What about those of us who can not sing like wizkid or write poem like wole Soyinka. Wetin we go use supplement...
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by OhiOfIhima: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
habsydiamond:
What about those of us who can not sing like wizkid or write poem like wole Soyinka. Wetin we go use supplement...
take her out will be OK..
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
freshkpomo:
1 THE BIRTHDAY APPROACH.

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!
1st of all thats too damn cheap and crippy to use the bday gift as an incentive to ask for a date
2nd this is her bday, dont ruin that sepecial occasion with selfish agenda that you may have. that day should solely be about HER!
3rd of course people are in a good mood on their bday, and dont try to ruin that with very cheap tricks.

freshkpomo:
2 POETRY

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!
1st unless you are actually good at writing poetry, there is NO WAY you should try to impress someone by writing garbage
2nd writing poetry to someone who thinks is lame is a sure way to shoot yourself in the foot... so better no a girl before pulling such trick
3rd not all "poems" are romantic. get real!
4th writing a poem to ask someone out?! really?! whats next?!

freshkpomo:
3 SING HER A SONG

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!
1st who write all this comedic garbage?! show yourself, bwaaaaah!!!
2nd if you look like a joke when asking someone out then thats how you will be perceived by that persoN (aka a joke)
3rd your "singing" talent (if you have any) can wait, right now you are just trying to get to 1st base. dont ruin it with these foolish tricks.
4th yes women love a man that can make them smile, but dont be THE joke, duh! if you want to be funny then make her smile by saying funny stuff about the day, the surrounding, something that happened etc make her feel comfortable around you.

freshkpomo:
4 USE E-MAIL

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!
Nothing says "i am a whimp loser" faster than sending an email to someone to ask them on a date. NONE!!!

freshkpomo:
5 TAKE HER OUT

you dey craze?! the thread is about TIPS to take a girl out....so how "taking her out" can be a tip?!?!?!

asking a girl out is very simple... get acquainted with her, make her feel comfortable around you, ask if you guys can meet again...et voila!

1 Like

Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by habsydiamond(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
take her out will be OK..
iyen naa daa na
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by OhiOfIhima: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
habsydiamond:
iyen naa daa na
Can't get u... Are u an Oklander brother!
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by habsydiamond(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
I don't get u too
..if u are a lady I can use u do example ooo by taking u out...
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by coolestofall(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
How come everyone is a pro online but yet they'll come back weeping over being dumped.

Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by OhiOfIhima: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
habsydiamond:
I don't get u too
..if u are a lady I can use u do example ooo by taking u out...
lol, guy I be man like u ooo.. This ur eagerness can land u in shit poo oo, pls softly
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by habsydiamond(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
lol, guy I be man like u ooo.. This ur eagerness can land u in shit poo oo, pls softly
yeeh....abeg hold ursef make I hold myself ooo...I no dey do again...
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by Oklander: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by apenaola(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
bicycle age wooing line or computer age?
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by OhiOfIhima: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Oklander:
eziandayi.... I hail ooo, taru fa
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by Oklander: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
eziandayi.... I hail ooo, taru fa
Na so, adai!
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by freshkpomo(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2017
apenaola:
bicycle age wooing line or computer age?
sorry have not been able to reply,have been a little under the weather!! The annswer to your question is a YES;it will work in any age,i will explain in details shortly
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by freshkpomo(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!
1st of all thats too damn cheap and crippy to use the bday gift as an incentive to ask for a date
2nd this is her bday, dont ruin that sepecial occasion with selfish agenda that you may have. that day should solely be about HER!
3rd of course people are in a good mood on their bday, and dont try to ruin that with very cheap tricks.

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!
1st unless you are actually good at writing poetry, there is NO WAY you should try to impress someone by writing garbage
2nd writing poetry to someone who thinks is lame is a sure way to shoot yourself in the foot... so better no a girl before pulling such trick
3rd not all "poems" are romantic. get real!
4th writing a poem to ask someone out?! really?! whats next?!

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!
1st who write all this comedic garbage?! show yourself, bwaaaaah!!!
2nd if you look like a joke when asking someone out then thats how you will be perceived by that persoN (aka a joke)
3rd your "singing" talent (if you have any) can wait, right now you are just trying to get to 1st base. dont ruin it with these foolish tricks.
4th yes women love a man that can make them smile, but dont be THE joke, duh! if you want to be funny then make her smile by saying funny stuff about the day, the surrounding, something that happened etc make her feel comfortable around you.

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!
Nothing says "i am a whimp loser" faster than sending an email to someone to ask them on a date. NONE!!!

you dey craze?! the thread is about TIPS to take a girl out....so how "taking her out" can be a tip?!?!?!

asking a girl out is very simple... get acquainted with her, make her feel comfortable around you, ask if you guys can meet again...et voila!
asking for an explanation would have been a nice way to start,and as for the aquaintance part,that is something i should not be talking about cos every guy is aware of that,who will buy a gift for a total stranger Or attend the birthday party of a stranger.
Now to my point,when u buy are a birthday present there are better ways of letting her know about your feelings,i will suggest u simply wrapp the gift and drop a note in it,a short but poweful note that way she wont notice until after d celebration and when she starts unwrapping her gifts,u can most likely get a flash from her(typical 9ja girl) nd then call her back to discuss further!
Poetry Some guys are soo good with this and girls just cant get enough of it,they just go like awwwww,u see those smile they trying to hide come out involuntarily...u can use this as a compliment for example u can say things like.. Your smile can brighten d day of anyone u come in contyct with,i could easily confuse ur eyes for diamond because of how beautiful they are,you got a heart of pure gold nd........
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by freshkpomo(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2017
And for the email aspect,i used email generally as an umbrella over every other messenger fb,whatsapp e.t.c.. The number of girls have dated online i cant even recall cos they just so much!so when i say its ok for shy guys i do know some people that have not stopped a girl in their life,with these online messaging platforms they can easily find a girl for themselves,all they need to do is play their card properly!!!as for the outing aspect,taking a girl out build closure and secondly it makes the girl feel secured around u!
NB:these tips wont work on those gold digging girls,all u need is to take them to one pepper soup join and load their tank,then they will be all yours till ur pepper soup expires!
Re: some tips for Asking A Girl Out by freshkpomo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
philcz:
Bro, this is not in the abroad
lool

(1) (Reply)

''no,it's Not Juju. Chef Chioma Has Gotten Davido Through Dishes''-zone 2 Police / Why Do People Hate Their Exes So Much? / I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.