Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

New Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Wahala (746 Views)

See What Some Girls Will Suffer Tomorrow (PHOTO) Valentine Wahala / New Year, New Wahala: Advice Needed Please / Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Wahala by dogzymallo: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2010
the clubs in Abuja are being overrun by lesbians. my friend and i went to club with her girl friend and nearly fought a girl cause we didn't allow her to smush the girl in the lady's. she went and told the bouncers that we wanted to rush her in the lady's men it was awful
Re: New Wahala by dogzymallo: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2010
i know there are lots on NL .come on speak up

(1) (Reply)

News Update: Cheating / Good Wife With Only Sustenance Vs Bad Wife,plenty Of Money Which Will U Choose? / This Is My Unbreakable Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.