Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? (9462 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 15, 2017
WebSurfer:

You want to know the main reason i say most of you girls are cheap?

Not for long i realised it can take some average guy to realise that girl he thinks is a very good girl like the guys up here on this comment to know most of these girls they think is good might be worse than how i am trying to reveal..

These days , when a guy talks too much about his trust for his girlfriend... i just laugh, just small test i test these girls, maybe with my celebrity friends (on social media) they fall

Also, the lenght at which girls are unfaithful is almost as same as the guys (trust me) i understand now and better that girls are very good pretenders.

Well that's with the kind of girls you roll with .

I know am not in that category of been classified as cheap. Cos my dear I ain't cheap at all. Money, high class, low class does not move me one bit. Cause I mingle alot ,I make designs for these class of people. My bf also have friends in the entertainment industry and he trust me die cheesy
I trust him too smiley

So bro, Not all ladies are carried away by celebs and all.
The earlier you change the kind of girls u play around with. The better for your piece of mind

Just my two cents.
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 3:37am On Nov 15, 2017
alexialin:

Well that's with the kind of girls you roll with .

I know am not in that category of been classified as cheap. Cos my dear I ain't cheap at all. Money, high class, low class does not move me one bit. Cause I mingle alot ,I make designs for these class of people. My bf also have friends in the entertainment industry and he trust me die cheesy
I trust him too smiley

So bro, Not all ladies are carried away by celebs and all.
The earlier you change the kind of girls u play around with. The better for your piece of mind

Just my two cents.
I am actually not saying all girls are.. i’m Just here saying most. Why is that very difficult to understand ?

Btw, since you keep saying this maybe you should lecture me on where or how to find the good ones like you to roll it as you always attack me.

Or you don’t want it to stop ?
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Lalas247(f): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2017
Randy91:

Hahahahahahaha...guy u no dey this planet aswear!!!

Those type of blezzz no dey move me because is either they r fallen or map of Africa dey on them cheesy or both....

I prefer my Lalas247 and Rozaytee blezzz,,,anyday ,any seconds,any minute,any hour and any time cheesy cheesy
shocked
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by newslifeop: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by daveson2020(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Well the ones in my vicinity are as cheap as your sisters, aunties, mom and grandmother. #ihopeitsnotahatespeech?

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247:
shocked

give it to me bebe cheesy cheesy
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2017
daveson2020:
Well the ones in my vicinity are as cheap as your sisters, aunties, mom and grandmother. #ihopeitsnotahatespeech?

see guilty conscience speaking... hahahaha
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Engr1(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2017
Thunder fire u for dis kind topic.......

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
WebSurfer:

I am actually not saying all girls are.. i’m Just here saying most. Why is that very difficult to understand ?

Btw, since you keep saying this maybe you should lecture me on where or how to find the good ones like you to roll it as you always attack me.

Am not attacking you but I find it offensive when you make statements like this :

[
b]You want to know the main reason i say most of you girls are cheap?
[/b]

It's offensive, if you don't know. Which one is most of you girls?

You can rephrase it like why do I always meet cheap girls? Instead of most of you girls.

Cause that sentence means you are adding me to the number of cheap girls u mingle with.

I simply had to make it clear, am not in that league of the cheap girls u hangout with.

And to meet a lady who's not cheap like you want to classify it?

They are everywhere, there is no specific place they hang out.

Most times, they don't club, they don't smoke, they don't drink and they are always serious with either studies or career.

U can meet such girls at the bank, at recreational centres, church, on your street sef. Or shopping mall.

Like an adage says : not all that glitters is gold.
Don't go all out having a serious relationship with students, choose working class.

Just shine your eyes and look all out for a grounded level headed career or business lady with marketable skills. that's all.
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by rhelis: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Is She cheap because she accepted you? Or she loves you and opens her legs for you? Come to think of it what about the number of guys she refuse to be with just to be with you?the pleasure of life she see's other gals doing but still she sticks to you. Is she also cheap in that aspect? Guy's make una dey reason at times.
Check out products at unbeatable price and also bargain online.
Visit https://rhelis.com
And make your choices
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by lilmarley: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
WebSurfer:
Boys, men.. i am here again to lament as usual

The rising numbers of girls/ladies chasing us is something i am not understanding yet..

I need to get enlightened why girls are pursuing us from left to right, back and front lately...

Very sure it has got nothing to do with christmas because most of these girls we spend nothing on them at all comparing to before.

How is it on your area?

i guess....u're still a kid ...

for thinking in that direction......nobody is cheap dude

1 Like

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by robotix: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
WebSurfer:
Boys, men.. i am here again to lament as usual

The rising numbers of girls/ladies chasing us is something i am not understanding yet..

I need to get enlightened why girls are pursuing us from left to right, back and front lately...

Very sure it has got nothing to do with christmas because most of these girls we spend nothing on them at all comparing to before.

How is it on your area?

This is not cool bro. You are better than this...
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Lalas247(f): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Randy91:

give it to me bebe cheesy cheesy
I will keep praying for you sha , the devil is a liar cheesy
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247:
I will keep praying for you sha , the devil is a liar cheesy

Yea dats wat gud wife material does 4 a dude cheesy cheesy
continue praying 4me swthrt!
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Lalas247(f): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Randy91:

Yea dats wat gud wife material does 4 a dude cheesy cheesy

continue praying 4me swthrt!

Lol I can’t with u grin
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by robotix: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
WebSurfer:

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol I can’t with u grin

I don't understand oooo
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Lalas247(f): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Randy91:

I don't understand oooo

It’s an American saying

Wait let me check google ...
modified: A saying that means "i cannot handle this" or, "wow". A saying that shows disblelief.
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247:

It’s an American saying

Wait let me check google ...
modified: A saying that means "i cannot handle this" or, "wow". A saying that shows disblelief.

Lolz... oya come take ur medicine osisó
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Cry us buckets of tears... That ur fiancée jilted doesn't mean you should turn into an asßhole..

1 Like

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Lalas247(f): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
Randy91:

Lolz... oya come take ur medicine osisó
Hope that word means BLESSED grin
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Hope that word means BLESSED grin

jst come inside first cheesy cheesy

I ve a surprise 4u swthrt...
hw ve u bn naaa
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Lalas247(f): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Randy91:

jst come inside first cheesy cheesy

I ve a surprise 4u swthrt...

hw ve u bn naaa
Going to eat .... u have drained all my energy
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Lmao!!!!....

u r crazy gal cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Anywayz eat 4 two peeps sha...I go collect my portion later cheesycheesy...
that ur Egusi soup remain
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Lalas247(f): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Randy91:

Anywayz eat 4 two peeps sha...I go collect my portion later cheesycheesy...

that ur Egusi soup remain
No I don find correct recipe ... will redo n upload .. plenty ppl are hungry here I need to feed them
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247:

No I don find correct recipe ... will redo n upload .. plenty ppl are hungry here I need to feed them

my own portion go different sha...I go collect 4 front and back sha cheesy cheesy
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Lalas247(f): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Randy91:

my own portion go different sha...I go collect 4 front and back sha cheesy cheesy
Na so grin
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Na so grin

Lolz.... don't worry e go soon happen grin grin
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
alexialin:

Am not attacking you but I find it offensive when you make statements like this :

[

It's offensive, if you don't know. Which one is most of you girls?

You can rephrase it like why do I always meet cheap girls? Instead of most of you girls.

Cause that sentence means you are adding me to the number of cheap girls u mingle with.

I simply had to make it clear, am not in that league of the cheap girls u hangout with.

And to meet a lady who's not cheap like you want to classify it?

They are everywhere, there is no specific place they hang out.

Most times, they don't club, they don't smoke, they don't drink and they are always serious with either studies or career.

U can meet such girls at the bank, at recreational centres, church, on your street sef. Or shopping mall.

Like an adage says : not all that glitters is gold.
Don't go all out having a serious relationship with students, choose working class.

Just shine your eyes and look all out for a grounded level headed career or business lady with marketable skills. that's all.
The girl who came visiting me today on her own (an ex) is a medical lab scientist , aside that, also a career woman, church going and does not club, infact, does not do TVs, always reading or making designs... but does this mean she’s not materialistic ? Answer is no
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
robotix:

This is not cool bro. You are better than this...
Lol I know bro, Just trying to get on peoples nerves... grin grin
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
lilmarley:

i guess....u're still a kid ...

for thinking in that direction......nobody is cheap dude
Did you just say nobody is cheap ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Man Sent Me Out Of His House Because Of My Saggy Breast - Nigerian Lady / What I Discovered About My Girlfriend's Private Part In D Bathroom-man Recounts / Why Lead Her On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.