Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? (9463 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:32am On Nov 16, 2017
alexialin:

Yes.

I worry alot about everything around me. And i always have plan A, B,C, just incase. And at the end of it all, I will then sleep. If I don't do all these mental calculations, I won't be able to sleep peacefully.
Nigeria is uncertain, the future is bleak. So I need to be ready for anything.
No matter how bad or good it may be.
I can't be caught unaware.
And I can't afford to fail.
Failure is not in my dictionary, no matter what. There must be a way out. And that's where the plan A B C D E, comes into play.

When am done, I will sleep. It's part of me already smiley

It's part of life.

Wow! I'm impressed. You're self employed?
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by loshybab(m): 1:36am On Nov 16, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Girls in my area before you can even talk to them you must have 30billion for your account tongue
Omo!
N.a. u b d the real NL addict,i carry yansh for u ooo

You mean you've got that many posts from Jan when u registered till now?
wait,you dey sleep,chop and work for NL ne?
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by loshybab(m): 2:05am On Nov 16, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Of cause we are not in the same league.because why you pretend,i am realistic.
Why you brag even though you are. One. Dirty yoruba girl,i am truthful.
Why you are a feminist,i see men as the head.
I am tired. Of your liars,i hate liars and pretenders.
hey babe!
I wouldn't mind getting to know the brain behind your good inputs on this thread.
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 6:24am On Nov 16, 2017
alexialin:

Eeyah, she's regretting.. undecided

So what's your final decision?

Will u take her back?
Well, I am not planning on doing so,
In as much as she’s a lot more manageable than the rest, as in, less demanding and more of a career person,

I still can’t trust her real motives yet. I have decided I am not getting married anymore or anytime soon so I better not restart a relationship with her since she’s mentioning she’s ready to settle down and will not disappoint.

Not again jor
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by richy5(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2017
200 Per round
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2017
WebSurfer:

Well, I am not planning on doing so,
In as much as she’s a lot more manageable than the rest, as in, less demanding and more of a career person,

I still can’t trust her real motives yet. I have decided I am not getting married anymore or anytime soon so I better not restart a relationship with her since she’s mentioning she’s ready to settle down and will not disappoint.

Not again jor

Better.

Simply take your time and be more careful.
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Wow! I'm impressed. You're self employed?

smileyThanks
I am
Good morning, how's your night?

Biko let's chat on Watsapp "grins" grin

Have already replied the pm
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2017
Mission2prosper:
I like this. I am usually impulsive and i am still paying for my mistakes as a result of this impulsiveness. I am quoting this for reference.

Unlike you I spend my Nights Daydreaming.

Arrggh impulsiveness? Not good.
You need to work on that. Very necessary u have to.

Then Daydreaming? grin
My dear, better snap out of it o.

Do u work or school., cause that will give me a better idea of why you always daydream
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2017
alexialin:

smileyThanks I am Good morning, how's your night?
Biko let's chat on Watsapp "grins" grin
Have already replied the pm
ok
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by robotix: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2017
WebSurfer:

Lol I know bro, Just trying to get on peoples nerves... grin grin
ah cool. How is it going with ur lady now bro? You didn't reply the email btw
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by robotix: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2017
WebSurfer:

See how God is working, same girl is doing everything possible to win me back claiming the guy was a constant embarrassment and regrets..

Lol
don't let her. My own ex did that till she g9t tired
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
robotix:
ah cool. How is it going with ur lady now bro? You didn't reply the email btw
Don’t mind me bro. I have been doing a lot around with projects I am about embarking on.

About the lady, we are cool for now as she is part of the project.

Not that’s not making me cross or allow her cross boundaries anyway,
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
WebSurfer:
Boys, men.. i am here again to lament as usual

The rising numbers of girls/ladies chasing us is something i am not understanding yet..

I need to get enlightened why girls are pursuing us from left to right, back and front lately...

Very sure it has got nothing to do with christmas because most of these girls we spend nothing on them at all comparing to before.

How is it on your area?

Ladies, don't bother with this d**khead!
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by robotix: 1:53am On Nov 23, 2017
WebSurfer:

Don’t mind me bro. I have been doing a lot around with projects I am about embarking on.

About the lady, we are cool for now as she is part of the project.

Not that’s not making me cross or allow her cross boundaries anyway,
Omo, make i no lie u don over mix dem oo... so tey i don't know which girl u are referring to at a point in time. but the one i asked about is the one u bought iphone for. is that the involved in your project?
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 3:50am On Nov 23, 2017
robotix:
Omo, make i no lie u don over mix dem oo... so tey i don't know which girl u are referring to at a point in time. but the one i asked about is the one u bought iphone for. is that the involved in your project?
Lollll..
That’s the one..

Had to get her to location while I was with my other friend (has knowledge had something with her) as we met coincidentally.
Our friendship is better off honestly

1 Like

Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by robotix: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2017
WebSurfer:

Lollll..
That’s the one..

Had to get her to location while I was with my other friend (has knowledge had something with her) as we met coincidentally.
Our friendship is better off honestly
oh cool... Still make her sweat. Let her be the one doing all the work. Calling and even spending. Just give her the impression she is very much replaceable... Build friendship with another girl which she should be aware of... And you can do something like... Any time you know she would be coming around, invite your female friend. Make sure say d babe sef set o... But before you begin, let the girl know all u want from her is just friendship...

I am saying all this cos I know you really like the girl you bought iPhone for. It shows in your write ups even if u try to act like you ain't feeling nothing... See this waffi boy, who u dey decieve? undecided grin wink

So in that case, telling you to kick her out is a waste of time. It won't work cos you are still in love. We can only work on her psych, make her take you serious with your self esteem in tact.

So please let another girl have access to you and do it with her knowledge. Do it in such way that will make her fear. You can call her and say the new girl is at your place and u guys are shopping and that she maybe spending the night at your house...when she comes some times invite the new girl over and have more chats with the new girl...

Have you watched "I hate love storys "? Also watch those movies I recommended last time. In fact I will drop the links for you soon.

The goal is to make her feel she is replaceable...

Another thing is that you need to be careful so it is not a case of her acting nice just for sake of ring or a case of fortifying her A game that conceals all the deciets.

Just be smart bro.
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
robotix:
oh cool... Still make her sweat. Let her be the one doing all the work. Calling and even spending. Just give her the impression she is very much replaceable... Build friendship with another girl which she should be aware of... And you can do something like... Any time you know she would be coming around, invite your female friend. Make sure say d babe sef set o... But before you begin, let the girl know all u want from her is just friendship...

I am saying all this cos I know you really like the girl you bought iPhone for. It shows in your write ups even if u try to act like you ain't feeling nothing... See this waffi boy, who u dey decieve? undecided grin wink

So in that case, telling you to kick her out is a waste of time. It won't work cos you are still in love. We can only work on her psych, make her take you serious with your self esteem in tact.

So please let another girl have access to you and do it with her knowledge. Do it in such way that will make her fear. You can call her and say the new girl is at your place and u guys are shopping and that she maybe spending the night at your house...when she comes some times invite the new girl over and have more chats with the new girl...

Have you watched "I hate love storys "? Also watch those movies I recommended last time. In fact I will drop the links for you soon.

The goal is to make her feel she is replaceable...

Another thing is that you need to be careful so it is not a case of her acting nice just for sake of ring or a case of fortifying her A game that conceals all the deciets.

Just be smart bro.

Still in love ? Hell no... honestly I have been doing this since yesterday.. infact the three of us had a 30 minute ride to location yesterday and today again she came to do my cooking..

grin grin
She dare not misbehave this period because of roles I gave her with Top nollywood stars holding from Saturday
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by robotix: 5:51am On Nov 24, 2017
WebSurfer:

Still in love ? Hell no... honestly I have been doing this since yesterday.. infact the three of us had a 30 minute ride to location yesterday and today again she came to do my cooking..

grin grin
She dare not misbehave this period because of roles I gave her with Top nollywood stars holding from Saturday

Ah cool. Make brain bro. Keep it up.

Click on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman
Re: How Cheap Are Girls Around You ? by WebSurfer(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2017
robotix:

Ah cool. Make brain bro. Keep it up.

Click on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman
Thank bro, Came across this before now.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Man Sent Me Out Of His House Because Of My Saggy Breast - Nigerian Lady / What I Discovered About My Girlfriend's Private Part In D Bathroom-man Recounts / Why Lead Her On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.