Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida (7633 Views)

Fayose Blasts Obasanjo For Always Begging For Political Favours / Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. / Tambuwal Blasts Obasanjo On Rule Of Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2010
[s][/s]
smoothine:

Some nigerians can be very silly and gullible.The white pple that brought reliogion to us when the black plague hit their land ,that was when they know that God has given them the right to do as they want and that they control their destiny but in nigeria its the opposite and thats why we are backward.You will call on god to come and deliver you from hell when god has given you the brain and the resources.
If all pastors wake up one day and start challenging the evil in the land .Lead protest to aso rock to demand for equality and justice nigeria would be a wonder country where white pple would be queing up for visa.Useless hypocrites .Why dont you wait for god to come farm for you to produce the food you will eat to survive .anofia.
[s][/s]i'm not against all nigeria pastors challenging bad governance but they should do so in their capacity as MEN OF GOD and not some silly loud- mouthed opposition politicians.
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by alldone(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2010
these are the cabal. it is only God that can save us from this people.
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by Echidime(m): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2010
IS BAKARA'S CHURCH A POLITICAL PARTY? SO THIS SAME PEOPLE THAT JESUS CHASE AWAY FROM THE HOUSE OF GOD WHEN THEY WERE DOING BUSINESS AND TALKING POLITICS ARE STILL AROUND ON THIS EARTH? hOW CAN A CHURCH A HOUSE OF GOD BE A POLITICAL VENUE INSTEAD OF PREACHIG THE WORD OF GOD?

WHY IS HE NOW CONDEMING THEM? AFTER HELPING THEM TO TRANSFER OUR OIL MONEY TO ABROAD WITH THE NAME OF HIS CHURCH.WHAT DO THIS PEOPLE THINK WE NIGERIANS ARE?

ABEG DROP YOUR BIBLE AND DECLEAR YOUR CANDIDACY THE RACE IS ABOUT TO START AGAIN.
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by pent: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
shocked shocked shocked Borat: RIGTHEOUSNESS EXALTS A NATION. SIN IS A REPROACH TO ANY PEOPLE, IF OUR PASTORS AND IMAMS CANNOT STAND IN THE GAP THEN WE ARE DOOM,
LORD GOD, FORGIVE HIM FOR HE KNOWETH NOT WHAT HE SAYETH, PLS FATHER FORGIVE HIS IGNORANCE AND HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF HIS DEAD, AMEN. LOOK WITH PITY AND COMPASSION ON THIS COUNTRY THAT IT MIGHT NOT BE LIKE SODDOM AND GOMMORAH, AMEN!!!!
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by yemmight(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2010
Drunk:

@Topic
I well guess the Pastor is looking for his place in the Nigerian Politics. However, he has never seen anything quite clear about Nigeria's future and he looks from a murky eye. I used to think the Bible has a portion of Judge Not! For you shall be judge and i wonder who made a judge? I could as well say he is only assuming that those names he mentioned are trying to lobby but i suddenly believe he could make his point if his facts are made public and well known to most of us.

Well, i am used to his empty noises and can't he just show us the Secretariat the have obtained?

You are drunk really.
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by donkarly(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2010
Prophets of old like Elijah spoke out against bad leaders,so there's nothing wrong if Bakare speaks out.Nigerians have prayed enough.now is the time for action,Faith without works is dead.He should be commended for being courageous enough to confront 'evil'.our pastors are suppose to be at the forefront of the campaign but unfortunately most of them are more corrupt than the so-called leaders.
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by lekside44(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
mafians who owns nigeria
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by Lenny9000(m): 2:10am On Mar 26, 2010
Pastors should be at the forefront of the affairs of the nation. They should condemn any government holding God's people hostage. I hold Tunde Bakare in high esteem and may God continue to give him the courage to push on. Martin Luther fought the old church to bring changes and rescue people from the evil clutches of the old church. Martin Luther King fought racism, Desmond tutu did the same, If these Pastor only prayed and fasted we wouldn't have the freedom we have today. If you see something wrong, don't just pray and fast, but also speak against it. If a quarter of Nigerian pastors were as bold as Bakare maybe the country wouldn't be in shambles,

I truly believe pastors in Nigeria can change the destiny of this country for good, and not just by fasting and praying but by marching, protesting and speaking up against the evils of our politicians. We should stop being stupid and saying pastors should not delve into politics. (chai! i cant believe there are people who still think this way)
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by awuf2008: 6:47am On Mar 26, 2010
Past tunde bakare has no justification 4 condemning or blasting anybody. He is trying to be relevant which is not possible. Let him face his GODs work.
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2010
Nigerians really dislike the truth, of what relevance is bakare's jagoons?why didnt adeboye meddle,oyakhilome,oyedepo?with the way he's going,he will end up like his predeccessor"okotie"
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by Echidime(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2010
what is the truth you want nigerians to know? How can a man of God leave his God's Divine calling and venture into politics? Okotie did it,embarrased himself and return back home, Why can't thios so called pastors be CHRIST LIKE Following in the footsteps of CHRIST Instead of going for OIL MONEY
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by jeffy1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2010
Looking at the nation Israel as God's template for all other nations we discover that a prophet and a king co-rule at same time. Anytime the prophet's input is missing or disobeyed, the nation suffers, the king looses example Prophet Samuel and King Saul. The prophet is higher in rank to the king because he enters into the presence of God and tells the king the mind of God. Pastor Tunde Bakare is the prophet to this nation these generations and he must direct this nation according to what God tells him. Remember this same man of great God was used to prophetically birth forth the first black president in America, Obama. Pastor Bakare gave the word from the 90s. Check AIT. Now would he not stand for his own country more so when God told him to do so? Please people let him fulfill his destiny.
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by Zodiac61(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2010
jeffy1:

Looking at the nation Israel as God's template for all other nations we discover that a prophet and a king co-rule at same time. Anytime the prophet's input is missing or disobeyed, the nation suffers, the king looses example Prophet Samuel and King Saul. The prophet is higher in rank to the king because he enters into the presence of God and tells the king the mind of God. Pastor Tunde Bakare is the prophet to this nation these generations and he must direct this nation according to what God tells him. Remember this same man of great God was used to prophetically birth forth the first black president in America, Obama. Pastor Bakare gave the word from the 90s. Check AIT. Now would he not stand for his own country more so when God told him to do so? Please people let him fulfill his destiny.
Frankly, this is ridiculous. In a country that has as many religions as Nigeria, the last thing you need is a so-called prophet passing down god's commands to the secular rulers of the day. Have we forgotten how "god" told George Bush to invade Iraq? Is this the kind of government we want? Did Bakare say that 2009 a man called Barak Obama would become president of the USA? Of course not. If he is so good, what exactly has he done for Nigeria apart from give vague "prophesies" which do not mean anything.As a citizen, anyone can criticise the government of the day. However, just because he calls himself pastor (or prophet or whatever the flavour of the day is) does not mean that his words bear any more significance than those of any other citizen. The one thing that I am sure of is that god did not tell him anything. If god wants to send a message to anyone, I am sure that he is capable of delivering the message directly to the person concerned. He does not need Tunde Bakare to do that.
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by Odunnu: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2011
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by GoodMuyis(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
As Bakare Claim that God sent him into politics after Buhari, he Fail to realizes his mission there.
As we all may know He Prophecy about Wild Wild North.

To me His Mission after Buhari is to reveal the Prophecy of[b]Wild Wild North[/b] and to provide solution it so as to prevent the issue of the Now Violence, just as Joseph did in Egypt. Well he may have succeeded in doing that, but very late, and i may say he fail to do so cause what to be avoided has occur. What next, if he has any revelation for Buhari let him continue after him(Buhari), else let him withdrew himself from Nineveh since his mission is over, then he can fully serve God as Minister in church.
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts Obasanjo, Babangida by GoodMuyis(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2011
smoothine:

Some nigerians can be very silly and gullible.The white pple that brought reliogion to us when the black plague hit their land ,that was when they know that God has given them the right to do as they want and that they control their destiny but in nigeria its the opposite and thats why we are backward.You will call on god to come and deliver you from hell when god has given you the brain and the resources.
If all pastors wake up one day and start challenging the evil in the land .Lead protest to aso rock to demand for equality and justice nigeria would be a wonder country where white pple would be queing up for visa.Useless hypocrites .Why dont you wait for god to come farm for you to produce the food you will eat to survive .anofia.

Responsibilities of Bishop, Pastor, and Co; Read
"KJV Tomothy 2v1-4":
1. I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2. For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Not to be a Policing the Leadership of the country. My General overseer[NNM] During Yaradua Regime, once said when addressing in a special program that he talked with the President that he need to addressed the Nigerian ministers (i think but they are Top officials)and he was given Permission, and the FG sponsored the program.

So the above example shows how Men of God can contribute to Nation Building, not criticizing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N38b: No Court Can Try Me - Bankole; Demands Apology From Farida / We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari / Fayemi At 56: Roles He Played In Ekiti And National Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.