Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) (20885 Views)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by HITTED(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2017
8-year-old maid?

I blame the parents of the little girl. Who would be so stupid to send off a girl that age to serve someone?

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by lindabon: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2017
This kind of news makes me restless as I know that "JUSTICE WILL NOT BE SERVED!"
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by lindabon: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2017
HITTED:
8-year-old maid?

I blame the parents of the little girl. Who would be so stupid to send off a girl that age to serve someone?

Poverty, Lack of Education, Hunger and Starvation. Take away all these sufferings and housemaids will cease to exists. We just have to wait for a time when Nigeria will be great. For now, we can only hope for the worse, sadly
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by geemarock: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Please am interested in this case..let them send her file to my desk embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
2002 a boy serving my elder brother started building a house in the village. When my brother Found out, he did exactly what this woman did. He wanted him to confess where he Got the money. There is a reason for this
I SUPPORT THE ACCUSED
. Just listen to urself. Assuming it was a man that did this to his wife,u will be the first to shout men are scum but u re supporting what she did just because she is a woman Nd its seems u will do the same to ur maid.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Adorable90(f): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2017
Woman she is just 8years old,no matter her offense u should av corrected her with love instead of this Barbaric act. angry
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by ashjay001(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2017
adadike281:
I think its time we ban this housemaid of a thing. omutalu, zuo! Train your children yourselves to avoid stories that touch.

When there is a demand, supply follows!

Young families of nowadays, cant seem to cope without a househelp!
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by hativ: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2017
wickedness,such cruelty
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2017
I repeat again and again
Don't giv ur child dat took 9month to com to earth to any1 as housemaid?no matter ur situation
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2017
Na who carry their 8yr old give this inhuman? angry

The parents of the maid should be held responsible too.... angry
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2017
geemarock:
Please am interested in this case..let them send her file to my desk embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you with law enforcement or the legislature?

If you want, I could send some cases that is worth looking into to your desk. wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Mariopgomery(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2017
Speakdatruth:
This is a witch not a woman.

She is a woman and this is what women are capable of when they are dealing with weak vulnerable people.
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2017
Mariopgomery:

She is a woman and this is what women are capable of when they are dealing with weak vulnerable people.
. You re very correct. No matter the offence of that little girl,she has no right to do such to her . Nd this re the same people that will tell you never to raise ur hand on a woman no matter what she did. Thank God we men re not the weaker sex,if not this women would ve shown us pepper.
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by InvaluableGem: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2017
DONFASZY:
I repeat again and again
Don't giv ur child dat took 9month to com to earth to any1 as housemaid?no matter ur situation

Some came in less than 7 months. Guess we can send those ones.
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Mariopgomery(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. You re very correct. No matter the offence of that little girl,she has no right to do such to her . Nd this re the same people that will tell you never to raise ur hand on a woman no matter what she did. Thank God we men re not the weaker sex,if not this women would ve shown us pepper.

Yes sir. Women are inherently very violent and wicked but also fearful that's why they rarely attack a man physical but rather they attack him mentally and emotionally. If they know that a man cannot retaliate then watch and see how they destroy him. Not all tho
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by InvaluableGem: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
2002 a boy serving my elder brother started building a house in the village. When my brother Found out, he did exactly what this woman did. He wanted him to confess where he Got the money. There is a reason for this
I SUPPORT THE ACCUSED

You saw the face of that innocent child and you could still type this? Comparing her to an adult thief? Even an adult shouldn't be subjected to this.

Let's just assume you intentionally typed this to cause a distraction and gain attention just like NwaAmaike.
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by policy12: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2017
Daeylar:
Put knife on fire, when it's hot, injure her back before sending her to jail

Why should an 8 year old be a maid in the first place.

My dear poverty..
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2017
InvaluableGem:

You saw the face of that innocent child and you could still type this? Comparing her to an adult thief? Even an adult shouldn't be subjected to this.

Let's just assume you intentionally typed this to cause a distraction and gain attention just like NwaAmaike.
. Nd she will be the first to shout never raise ur hand on a woman no matter what. Just imagine her comment. A woman for that matter Nd tomorrow she will ve her own kid.
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
eddieguru:
demons everywhere! nawa oo cry cry cry
WOMEN are passionately WICKED.

that's why the Bible never supported their headship in churches
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by KadunaMafia: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
I SUPPORT THE ACCUSED
Check the trees in your compound because your brain is lying on one of them
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by sisisioge: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Omg! Wtf for? It is well.
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
poor little girl.
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Offpoint: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
I SUPPORT THE ACCUSED
may same faith befall your offsprings.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
SStupid old poke.... Thunder will fire you for maltreating another persons child....I blame ur useless husband for not acting his role as the head of the house.....let my wife try this with some ones kids and see .....idiot
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by XYZo: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
I SUPPORT THE ACCUSED

A fool and her brain her soon parted angry
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
I SUPPORT THE ACCUSED
You must be an igbo lady.... But remember that one day your kids will be subjected to such treatment when u are on ur sick bed...say amen

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
The face of that innocent girl really broke my heart cry

She's just too young to be going tru such inhumane treatment cry
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Her action is not different from that of a witch. How could she be so heartless and inhumane to treat her own niece like Christmas goat to be slaughtered.
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by pizzylee(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
adadike281:
I think its time we ban this housemaid of a thing. omutalu, zuo! Train your children yourselves to avoid stories that touch.
you av said my mind
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by makky555(f): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Contact you on affiliatemess? shocked
Why would anyone want to give job to someone with that kinda e-mail address?... Plus you should be doing this in job and vacancy section... I'm sure you rarely visit there undecided undecided

ConcernedWife:
Job search for Hubby - Help a Concerned wife

Pls nairalanders, I thought about this for a long time before I decided to make this announcement. I made sure I exhausted every possible means before coming down here. Please do not crucify me.

I can't divulge everything here . I am looking for a job for my sweetheart . You know when a man with children is out of job.

Anyone please help.

location - lagos

He was a former banker-not sacked.

contact me on affiliatemess@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) / Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search / Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.