Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) (20886 Views)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by InvaluableGem: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:
The face of that innocent girl really broke my heart cry

She's just too young to be going tru such inhumane treatment cry

So true dear. I guess her face moved me more than the marks. She looks so sweet and harmless. Doesn't even look stubborn and a human could do this to a relative.

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by InvaluableGem: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Offpoint:

may same faith befall your offsprings.

Cursing her offspring isn't necessary. You never can tell if someday your offspring will unite with her offspring in marriage and raise offsprings together. Moreover, they are innocent of her deeds.

Imagine if your paternal grandfather had cursed your maternal grandfather's offsprings before your parents met?
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Gamusgamus: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/wicked-lady-inflicts-injury-on-her-maid.html?m=1
The Woman looks like a witch
nawa for wicked people oooh
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
2002 a boy serving my elder brother started building a house in the village. When my brother Found out, he did exactly what this woman did. He wanted him to confess where he Got the money. There is a reason for this
I SUPPORT THE ACCUSED

You think everything is a joke?
You support such violent act, on an 8yrs old girl? ??

Child labour laws needs to be taken seriously in this country.

Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
my sister is going through similar thing like this in school, I went to the police and their telling me to apologize so that she won't troy my sister out of school,

am in shock here, some women are so Hart less, inflicting pain in other people's child's is nothing to them,

am visiting human right radio station, tomorrow.
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Rozaytee: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmmm.. again.... naija women!!!!
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
2002 a boy serving my elder brother started building a house in the village. When my brother Found out, he did exactly what this woman did. He wanted him to confess where he Got the money. There is a reason for this
I SUPPORT THE ACCUSED

It's okay to say that you are the most stupid person on this forum, along with your sick brother
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Just listen to urself. Assuming it was a man that did this to his wife,u will be the first to shout men are scum but u re supporting what she did just because she is a woman Nd its seems u will do the same to ur maid.

She is a very stupid girl.I still can't believe she said that
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

She is a very stupid girl.I still can't believe she said that
. That's to show u she can even do worst than that woman. Some ladies re evil.
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. That's to show u she can even do worst than that woman. Some ladies re evil.

I agree with your last sentence. How dare she say she supports the woman? I can't even begin to imagine the excruciating pain, the girl had to bear. I don't think she said that for attention. I guees evil runs in her family blood
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Offpoint: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
InvaluableGem:

Cursing her offspring isn't necessary. You never can tell if someday your offspring will unite with her offspring in marriage and raise offsprings together. Moreover, they are innocent of her deeds.

Imagine if your paternal grandfather had cursed your maternal grandfather's offsprings Before your parents met?
my offsprings will not be that stupid, they'll know stupid lineage from a mile
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
InvaluableGem:

Some came in less than 7 months. Guess we can send those ones.
Buhahaha
Den d guardian will use plugged hot pressing iron to whip off dere skin lik dis woman
In oda word
As far as u ve a child
Don't giv out to any1
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

I agree with your last sentence. How dare she say she supports the woman? I can't even begin to imagine the excruciating pain, the girl had to bear. I don't think she said that for attention. I guees evil runs in her family blood
. My dear,you don't need to guess if evil runs in their family. She said so herself when she narrated that her elder brother did worst than this to the boy that was serving him in 2002.
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. My dear,you don't need to guess if evil runs in their family. [b]She said so herself [/b]when she narrated that her elder brother did worst than this to the boy that was serving him in 2002.

She is the worst I have seen. I pity the person that marries into the family
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Witch Spirit resides in most women
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by DozieInc(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Can she do this to her own child
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

She is the worst I have seen. I pity the person that marries into the family
. Hahahahah. U very funny.
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
InvaluableGem:

So true dear. I guess her face moved me more than the marks. She looks so sweet and harmless. Doesn't even look stubborn and a human could do this to a relative.
Honestly it was d same with me.
I actually saw my daughter's face on that poor girl, so sweet nd innocent, I was moved to tears. cry
That woman deserves no mercy!
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
smh
Re: Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) by daddytime(m): 3:32am On Nov 16, 2017
Queenlovely:
I SUPPORT THE ACCUSED

Does the victim here look like your brother's boy who was obviously man enough to be building a house?

Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search / Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) / Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo)