Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Help My Sister Is Kicking Me Out Of Her House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Sister Is Kicking Me Out Of Her House (1364 Views)

I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Sister Is Kicking Me Out Of Her House by bodamoshoody: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Please nairalanders i really need your help and advice on what to do. I have been staying with my elder sister during my Nysc in Lagos. So i have been helping her to stay in her chemist shop while she stays in with her sales girl in provision store. I also have been doing mini importation business and it is somehow profitable since i have not been spending money on anything but i have my goods stock with an agent for over a month and i was broke i need to add 1500 to buy some new item and i took it from her money we sold in the chemist only for the sales girl to go and report to my sister i have been taken money from there. She confronted which i didn't deny but i still have some money with her . so i travelled home and when i came back. She told me she will not be able to accommodate me again that i should go and look for house anywhere that she will pay. But now i don't know what to do because if i didn't stay in a city it will be difficult to run my biz and i need to have alternative source of income for me to be able to survive. I have knowledge of selling drug am thinking of opening a pharmacy .please i need your advice
Re: Help My Sister Is Kicking Me Out Of Her House by greatmarshall(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hmm You should have told her before using her money... You are very wrong... She probably thinks you've been pilfering from her chemist that's why she wants you to leave

Do you want to be making cool cash weekly? Check out my signature

2 Likes

Re: Help My Sister Is Kicking Me Out Of Her House by emeijeh(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Why pilfer? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help My Sister Is Kicking Me Out Of Her House by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 15, 2017
Because he's a pilferer
emeijeh:
Why pilfer? undecided
Re: Help My Sister Is Kicking Me Out Of Her House by bodamoshoody: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2017
royalroy can you help me push to front page?
Re: Help My Sister Is Kicking Me Out Of Her House by Spylord48: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2017
What advice do U need? That she shouldn't have kicked you out or that you need a job.
why not be specific so that those that will help will know where to start from
Re: Help My Sister Is Kicking Me Out Of Her House by bodamoshoody: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2017
Spylord48:
What advice do U need? That she shouldn't have kicked you out or that you need a job.
why not be specific so that those that will help will know where to start from
how to start a new life elsewhere. i know i can't stay there for life so i want where i could possibly stay where i can survive with like 250k with home rentage
Re: Help My Sister Is Kicking Me Out Of Her House by diportivo: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2017
ur sister says u shld go get a house that she will pay

and u still need advice

ok

my advice is

go and get a house let her pay grin

6 Likes

Re: Help My Sister Is Kicking Me Out Of Her House by olashas(f): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
diportivo:
ur sister says u shld go get a house that she will pay

and u still need advice

ok

my advice is

go and get a house let her pay grin
Abi? grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike / Sex And Marriage / My Friend Stole My Document To Obtain A Loan. Legal Advise Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.