Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Money Is A Revealer Of Character. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Is A Revealer Of Character. (2608 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Hamachi(f): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Single Lady,

Do not trust the humility of a broke guy.
Do not trust the loyalty/love of a broke guy.

Poverty forces a man to be humble and to do what he hates for survival.

Wait until he has money then see if he will still remain 'humble.'
Money is a revealer of character.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by mrsfavour(f): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
I agree with you. Once they get money they become king and forget their hungry days

4 Likes

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Hamachi(f): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
There are 3 categories of men you MUST never date, no matter how desperate you are.

1. Do not date a broke man.
2. Do not date a stingy man.
3. Do not date an ingrate who refuses to acknowledge your contribution in his life.
*I despise the last one*
mrsfavour:
I agree with you. Once they get money they become king and forget their hungry days
There are people who enjoy being poor. There are also men who are perpetually broke because they like it that way. They move from woman to woman, living off them. They don't want to work - they'd rather borrow from or defraud others.
Those are the men am talking about. My experience dating a broke guy left me traumatized till this day. I shrink whenever I remember the psychological and emotional abuse he put me through.

5 Likes

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
A man test of loyalty is when he is successful, a woman test of loyalty is when the man is broke.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by futurerex: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Now that he has nothing, what are you contributing to his life?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Hamachi(f): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
lipsrsealed
lilwetdick:
A man test of loyalty is when he is successful, a woman test of loyalty is when the man is broke.

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by futurerex: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hamachi:
There are 3 categories of women you MUST never date, no matter how desperate you are.

1. Do not date a broke woman.
2. Do not date a stingy woman.
3. Do not date an ingrate who refuses to acknowledge your contribution in her life.
*I despise the last one*.
Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by brandon2009: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hamachi:
There are 3 categories of men you MUST never date, no matter how desperate you are.

3. Do not date an ingrate who refuses to acknowledge your contribution in his life.
*I despise the last one*There are people who enjoy being poor. There are also men who are perpetually broke because they like it that way. They move from woman to woman, living off them. They don't want to work - they'd rather borrow from or defraud others.
Those are the men he's talking about. My experience dating a broke guy left me traumatized till this day. I shrink whenever I remember the psychological and emotional abuse he put me through.

eyya srryy ...
Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Hamachi(f): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
angry
brandon2009:

eyya srryy ...
Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by SenecaTheYonger: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hamachi:
Single Lady,

I don't think I can believe anything from someone with a face like that. Sounds like all this beer palour facebook gist.
Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
when 2 broke people go into a relationship, always expect catastrophe and disasters

the reality is this when a poor man in a relationship gets rich, he believes he can do better and get someone better and more beautiful than the girl he was dating when poor, truth is that, he was just managing her till he improves his circumstances.

it is just logic

if a man is poor, he cant afford to buy a fine car or a fine house, when his finances improves, he needs to upgrade, so he buys the fine car and house he has been dreaming of when broke. the same logic also works with relationships

12 Likes

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by bigcee(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

I don't think I can believe anything from someone with a face like that. Sounds like all this beer palour facebook gist.
grin grin grin
Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Destiblack(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hamachi:
Single Lady,
Do not trust the humility of a broke guy. Do not trust the loyalty/love of a broke guy.
Wait until he has money then see if he will still remain 'humble.' Money is a revealer of character.

I agree with u, same with women when them start given birth.
Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by RussianKGB: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Hamachi:

*I despise the last one*There are people who enjoy being poor. There are also men who are perpetually broke because they like it that way. They move from woman to woman, living off them. They don't want to work - they'd rather borrow from or defraud others.
Those are the men am talking about. My experience dating a broke guy left me traumatized till this day. I shrink whenever I remember the psychological and emotional abuse he put me through.
[/s]
With those looks i see why it had to be a broke guy grin

1 Like

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by lilmax(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
But come to think of it

What do you guys really need money for as a girlfriend and not a wife?

3 Likes

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by RussianKGB: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
lilwetdick:

You got it bro
Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by SteveOfu: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
If you are broke, you have no business looking for women. Let us even imagine that a lady agrees to your relationship proposal, how will you take her out on a date?

You number one problem is not women, it is money.
Leave women alone.
Go make some money.
Women are not going anywhere.
First make money then start searching for the right woman.

Do not defend poverty in any way.
Your sense of self preservation must be stronger than your desire for a woman.

If you can't help yourself, can you help a woman?
lilmax:
But come to think of it

What do you guys really need money for as a girlfriend and not a wife?

3 Likes

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
SteveOfu:
If you are broke, you have no business looking for women. Let us even imagine that a lady agrees to your relationship proposal, how will you take her out on a date?

You number one problem is not women, it is money.
Leave women alone.
Go make some money.
Women are not going anywhere.
First make money then start searching for the right woman.

Do not defend poverty in any way.
Your sense of self preservation must be stronger than your desire for a woman.

If you can't help yourself, can you help a woman?

i like what you wrote down

but

the reality of life is not all men will make money because different men have different zeal and ability in life, so what will happen to those women who need a partner but cant find men that have money to take care of their needs.

Monogamy is really a disadvantage to women

if polygamy was the order of the day, some rich men who can afford to marry 3-4 wives will have help those women but anyway, women are now in the workforce, so a woman can get what she wants from life without being a codependent.

7 Likes

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hamachi:
Single Lady,

True but not for everyone. It happens to both gender. It is even worst for ladies

2 Likes

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
I understand firsthand how money changes character. Money really gives confidence. I don't think there's any rich timid man or woman out there.

Aku ne siobi Ike.

4 Likes

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
If you broke, don't give a different impression.
Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
OP you nkor? Shey you are any different, huh, tell me

3 Likes

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by mrsfavour(f): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hamachi:

the 3rd one is bomb. I once tried that when I was dating,hummm ,it remained I give my life yet the idiot will take my money and still cheat. Such a shameless guy

2 Likes

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
smiley100 percent true. Such wisdom!
Hamachi:

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Heroclitus(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
I actually think this issue is typical of humans....The tendency to change and act different whenever money/wealth comes into the picture

But this aunty is making it sound like there's a special protein in males which code for such genes and that this gene is absent in females

Again,a biased judgement

4 Likes

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
If you broke, don't give a different impression.

Some broke men have pride, it amazes me when I see such men, I just laugh, imagine when those type of men becomes rich......

1 Like

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by franchasng: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hamachi:
Single Lady,

Sadly, this is true for majority of men.....but not all. As a lady, watch the utterances of your man during normal conversation....and also watch his circle of friends; they have influence on guys when young.

And lastly, while your man is working towards bettering his financial situation, you as his girlfriend should also be making quality efforts to also grow in your own career, business, trade, etc.....don't remain stagnant waiting for him to blow so you can start enjoying his wealth.

Investing your pussy alone is not enough investment today to keep a once broke guy committed to you when he becomes financially buoyant. You should also try and upgrade yourself as he does because in most cases, guys that do such don't do it intentionally, it is mostly their new friends who will be making jest of him that his babe is too backward....and as he has become more financially buoyant, he will be meeting more classier babes who didn't know how he started and won't care but are focused on his now refined, better personality, which in the process their better personality may lure him into leaving his old time girlfriend, but not all guys does this....trust me on this.

But in all you do in life, always use your head, don't let your heart control your brain always, it is well smiley

5 Likes

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Girls shame broke guys everyday, it's cool. Guys slut shame a girl who's indeed a slut, we no go hear word again

4 Likes

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by ednut1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Life has no manual. Some men change after they hammer not all. Some women also pack out after u become broke, some become breadwinners and insult u daily some cover your secret. This should not be a subject of discussion. Its human nature

5 Likes

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Some broke men have pride, it amazes me when I see such men, I just laugh, imagine when those type of men becomes rich......
What's your definition pride?
Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Epithelial:
What's your definition pride?

My definition is when it distorts into over confidence, a haughty feeling of being superior, always right, better than others, more or less inflated pride, is what I meant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Is A Revealer Of Character. by Young03(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hamachi:
lipsrsealed

Holy shiit

ASwear u too ugly

Fat, dirty

My dick no go rise if u pull cloth

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! / Watch Video Of Bernie Ex Girlfriend Khloe Giving Head (18+) / Should I Request For Send Off Knacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.