Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood (2595 Views)

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Why I wept seriously this morning?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2020
God help this generation,the pretence and deceits is much, check and test all spirit he says.

If want to stay safe in this generation...don't expect too much from people and always be ready for the unexpected.

This was the conversation I had with a friend, who was sharing with me the pains he has to undergo and the lessons he learnt from a horrible relationship.

His story.....

I met Anita at a function, where we sat at the same table at the party, we shared the same views and somehow we exchanged numbers, later we became friends and that was how we decided to take the friendship to the next level for 3 years.

She was jobless as at the time of our relationship, I made sure I established her in a business and set her up, so that when I get married to her she won't start afresh, but I noticed that she was free with me only when money is involved and other times, she was very hostile, i just felt she will change when she becomes mine fully.

The same year I asked her to marry me, she told me to complete my house in the village before she will accept to marry me, because she wasn't ready to share a space with any one there, I doubled my hustle to meet up with her demands, since its my own house too.

That same year she asked me for money, saying she needs to go see her parents and as usual I gave her more than and even gifts for her parents.

She travelled for 3 days and all through her phone was ringing and she wasn't picking ny calls, I left several messages and she never replied, I was scared and tried to reach to all who knows her but I realised she never wanted me to know anyone form her side, so I hoped and prayed she will call me.

One afternoon, a client called me to come inspect a project, I was just arriving at the venue when I saw a waspp message from her, it was a traditional wedding pictures of her and a guy who lives abroad.

I lost my sense of balance and I started to weep in the car, I turned my engine and drove back home, I went to my room and realised that she picked every single things that belonged to her in my house, while I was wailing, she called me and all she said was, Stan you are not my spec, am sorry, you will meet yours, and she hung the phone.

These are just a little bit to the stories we hear, the tales are so endless and the pains keeps growing, many have various versions of what they have been through, not only in dating relationships, business relationships and even amongst families, the deceit is much and you keep wondering why do we become so close but in the end become perpetual enemies, the answers is not far fetched, its within.

Deceit and pretence is living worm in our stomach, the more we feed it, the more it wants more, but when we starve it, the better we become, but no one wants to go starving, we soil relationship because of selfish gains and then regert it in no time.

Stop expecting much from people no matter who they are to you, create a room called the unexpected, so that when people truly show you who and what they are to you, rather than hurting yourself, you become better like you already installed a shock absorber in you without fear, you gain your balance immediately.

Don't create what you don't intend to end well with...

Ahudiya speaks ©

Visit my blog for more

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

4 Likes

Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2020
Oga blogger, past tense of weep is wept, not weeped
vivsravine:

God help this generation,the pretence and deceits is much, check and test all spirit he says.

If want to stay safe in this generation...don't expect too much from people and always be ready for the unexpected.

This was the conversation I had with a friend, who was sharing with me the pains he has to undergo and the lessons he learnt from a horrible relationship.

His story.....

I met Anita at a function, where we sat at the same table at the party, we shared the same views and somehow we exchanged numbers, later we became friends and that was how we decided to take the friendship to the next level for 3 years.

She was jobless as at the time of our relationship, I made sure I established her in a business and set her up, so that when I get married to her she won't start afresh, but I noticed that she was free with me only when money is involved and other times, she was very hostile, i just felt she will change when she becomes mine fully.

The same year I asked her to marry me, she told me to complete my house in the village before she will accept to marry me, because she wasn't ready to share a space with any one there, I doubled my hustle to meet up with her demands, since its my own house too.

That same year she asked me for money, saying she needs to go see her parents and as usual I gave her more than and even gifts for her parents.

She travelled for 3 days and all through her phone was ringing and she wasn't picking ny calls, I left several messages and she never replied, I was scared and tried to reach to all who knows her but I realised she never wanted me to know anyone form her side, so I hoped and prayed she will call me.

One afternoon, a client called me to come inspect a project, I was just arriving at the venue when I saw a waspp message from her, it was a traditional wedding pictures of her and a guy who lives abroad.

I lost my sense of balance and I started to weep in the car, I turned my engine and drove back home, I went to my room and realised that she picked every single things that belonged to her in my house, while I was wailing, she called me and all she said was, Stan you are not my spec, am sorry, you will meet yours, and she hung the phone.

These are just a little bit to the stories we hear, the tales are so endless and the pains keeps growing, many have various versions of what they have been through, not only in dating relationships, business relationships and even amongst families, the deceit is much and you keep wondering why do we become so close but in the end become perpetual enemies, the answers is not far fetched, its within.

Deceit and pretence is living worm in our stomach, the more we feed it, the more it wants more, but when we starve it, the better we become, but no one wants to go starving, we soil relationship because of selfish gains and then regert it in no time.

Stop expecting much from people no matter who they are to you, create a room called the unexpected, so that when people truly show you who and what they are to you, rather than hurting yourself, you become better like you already installed a shock absorber in you without fear, you gain your balance immediately.

Don't create what you don't intend to end well with...

Ahudiya speaks ©

Visit my blog for more

Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Oga blogger, past tense of weep is wept, not weeped
thnks, surly its a typo oversight

1 Like

Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
what a pile of insecure NONSENSE!!!

vivsravine:

just because a few are deadbeats shouldnt be a reason to be negative about life... instead, people should blame their own self for going after deadbeat, to begin with and/or to accept rubbish from these same deabeats.

His story.....

She was jobless as at the time of our relationship, I made sure I established her in a business and set her up, so that when I get married to her she won't start afresh,

MISTAKE #1
- why would anyone set up a stranger with a business, just because they are dating?
- why would anyone try to mold a stranger into what they are not?
- shouldnt you make sure that this person has everything you desire/require in a mate?
- shouldnt you make sure that this person will be with you for the long run?

makes no damn sense!

but I noticed that she was free with me only when money is involved and other times, she was very hostile, i just felt she will change when she becomes mine fully.

MISTAKE #2
now this stranger is showing him her true color, instead of saying STOP, this foolish man decides to IGNORE THE WARNING SIGNS
wasnt it obvious that this woman was only focused on the money?! wasnt it obvious it was gonna end in misery?

MISTAKE #3
why would any man want to marry a woman with such FAILED MINDSET?!
so you want to go and marry a babe that is only happy and free when money dey, and hostile when money isnt flowing her way?!
haba!

MISTAKE #4
the dude should have simply said:" i aint got it, i spent it all on the house i am building in the village... in order to please you, so you can marry me"... duh!

MISTAKE #5
wasnt that a clear sign that this woman didnt give a damn about him?! even after arriving in the village, she didnt think it would be good to contact the donkey to tell him that she arrived safely?

One afternoon, a client called me to come inspect a project, I was just arriving at the venue when I saw a waspp message from her, it was a traditional wedding pictures of her and a guy who lives abroad.I lost my sense of balance and I started to weep in the car, I turned my engine and drove back home, I went to my room and realised that she picked every single things that belonged to her in my house, while I was wailing, she called me and all she said was, Stan you are not my spec, am sorry, you will meet yours, and she hung the phone.

MISTAKE #6
what do you expect?! expecting any less from this ungrateful stranger is what makes no damn sense.... this babe is not to blame here, the foolish dude is... he was used from the get go, and this is just the result of him disregarding the obvious.

MISTAKE #7
the blame here is certainly not from the stranger who was after money, it is solely from the E-diot who actually thought he could turn this good for nothing stranger into a good woman (or even a housewife).

Stop expecting much from people no matter who they are to you, create a room called the unexpected, so that when people truly show you who and what they are to you, rather than hurting yourself, you become better like you already installed a shock absorber in you without fear, you gain your balance immediately. Don't create what you don't intend to end well with...

FINAL MISTAKE
thats where you are failing to understand the issue, and put the blame on the wrong thing... we MUST/SHOULD ALWAYS expect the best from our partner and certainly not accept anything less than that. the minute anyone thinks its ok for their partner to be useless or solely happy with you when money dey, is the minute you would have failed in life and given your partner the message that "its ok to be useless", while it aint!
if your partner does not have what you desire in a mate then LET THEM GO and certainly dont try to A) try to change them into what you want them to be or B) be insecure and accept their failed ways.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what a pile of insecure NONSENSE!!!

Ur pionts are notes... Yet go for what works for u

just because a few are deadbeats shouldnt be a reason to be negative about life... instead, people should blame their own self for going after deadbeat, to begin with and/or to accept rubbish from these same deabeats.

MISTAKE #1
- why would anyone set up a stranger with a business, just because they are dating?
- why would anyone try to mold a stranger into what they are not?
- shouldnt you make sure that this person has everything you desire/require in a mate?
- shouldnt you make sure that this person will be with you for the long run?

makes no damn sense!

MISTAKE #2
now this stranger is showing him her true color, instead of saying STOP, this foolish man decides to IGNORE THE WARNING SIGNS
wasnt it obvious that this woman was only focused on the money?! wasnt it obvious it was gonna end in misery?

MISTAKE #3
why would any man want to marry a woman with such FAILED MINDSET?!
so you want to go and marry a babe that is only happy and free when money dey, and hostile when money isnt flowing her way?!
haba!

MISTAKE #4
the dude should have simply said:" i aint got it, i spent it all on the house i am building in the village... in order to please you, so you can marry me"... duh!

MISTAKE #5
wasnt that a clear sign that this woman didnt give a damn about him?! even after arriving in the village, she didnt think it would be good to contact the donkey to tell him that she arrived safely?

MISTAKE #6
what do you expect?! expecting any less from this ungrateful stranger is what makes no damn sense.... this babe is not to blame here, the foolish dude is... he was used from the get go, and this is just the result of him disregarding the obvious.

MISTAKE #7
the blame here is certainly not from the stranger who was after money, it is solely from the E-diot who actually thought he could turn this good for nothing stranger into a good woman (or even a housewife).

FINAL MISTAKE
thats where you are failing to understand the issue, and put the blame on the wrong thing... we MUST/SHOULD ALWAYS expect the best from our partner and certainly not accept anything less than that. the minute anyone thinks its ok for their partner to be useless or solely happy with you when money dey, is the minute you would have failed in life and given your partner the message that "its ok to be useless", while it aint!
if your partner does not have what you desire in a mate then LET THEM GO and certainly dont try to A) try to change them into what you want them to be or B) be insecure and accept their failed ways.
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
[quote author=vivsravine post=91701272][/quote]noted with tnks
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pls visit my blog for more
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2020

Please visit my blog for more
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2020

Pls visit my blog for more
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2020
Re: So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood by vivsravine: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2020
Make visit

Vivoparah..com

(1) (Reply)

Do Working Class Girls Still Need Guys, And For What? / Don't Want To Have Child/children? / Leaked Video Of Nigerian Man Fucking His Landlady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.