Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. (4434 Views)

No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Chommieblaq(f): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Congrats Bro, you are already married.

You don do introduction, collectist and pay all the payable, abeg stop driving her from her matrimonial home biko.

You are just indecisive and confused too.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Don't Ever, ever ever ever ever SETTLE for a Jobless, Nagging Lady...no matter how beautiful she is.
..especially when you are still a young, struggling Man, except you are already made like PSQUARE....

Never put yourself in a Situation that you will start expecting MIRACLE and Manna from God.
Ladies can be Frustrating when the cash is not forthcoming.

Ask people around...
Don't Recycle Poverty, Insults and Anger.
She has to sit up and occupy herself.
Times are hard and can only get HARDER
Marry an Ambitious Lady, it always pay off...

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by NwaliE01: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hey, You didn't tell us when you are committing Fuckery with her. Probably you're tired of her kpetus and here you are requesting our opinion. She is not desperate but what you to have it all forever. You as a guy have time but not the ladies. Her night is fast approaching. Please do the needful bro. Be a gentleman, go down on your knee and put that ring on her middle left finger.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Dhorcas(f): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
All I can see here is that she forced you to do all you did.
Maybe you've stopped loving her or you never did.
But you've already gone a long way tho....

So with all you typed.
I'll sincerely ask, Are you still interested in her
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Adebowhales(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Baba don fucck the Shima tire
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oh deep...yhu gat to use ur head bro nd knw Wat yhu want
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by johnstar(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
McBeal10:
hmm that woman sef.
to me I think the lady wants to settle down and probably no man has ever come to her except you so she can't let you go because she scared she wouldn't find another man. hmm just what I think and the way you described this woman dey fear me. and why did you pay for the bride price since you have no intention of marrying her?

U have a point there oo

Because dis one she's desperate
Because i'm sure she wasn't Even a virgin wn op met her
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by OpsMoniker: 5:06am On Nov 16, 2017
khiaa:

Start dating someone else. I don't understand you, if you didn't want her why did you pay the bride price? undecided
I did not pay the bride price. Just only introduction.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by khiaa(f): 5:19am On Nov 16, 2017
OpsMoniker:
I did not pay the bride price. Just only introduction.

Well, then you are free to date anyone that you choose to, although I think that lady is bonkers /a nut, you had better watch your back very carefully.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by khiaa(f): 5:30am On Nov 16, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
What do you mean such a lady is rare? She's only desperate bcs of her age. Bro, don't allow any lady to force you into marriage against your will. Change your location and dump her sorry ass. Her Desperation is the height of it!

100% on point.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Sapphire86(f): 5:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Nwodosis:
Bros, aside the fact that you are financially handicapped, you didn't tell us the real truth my guy, the truth is that YOU DON'T LOVE HER!
Any relationship that the woman is more in love hardly lead to marriage and that's why the babe is taking all these humiliations from you.The next thing, you will term her being desperate but you weren't more desperate in climbing her for pleasures?

I don't think shes more in love with him, I think she's determined to bag a husband by fire by force and the guy is just in her net.

Secondly, she is lazy and has too much time on her hands. If she was up and doing, she won't come and be camping in a man's house for 1 month when it is not as if there is a crisis at home.

The guy in question has no backbone or the sex has tied his will and power. Come on, you were cajouled into meeting her parents, cajouled into her meetings yours, cajouled into doing introduction, etc at this rate, you will be dragged to the altar if you don't get your life in order.
How do you allow a lady camp with you illegally and you did nothing for a full month?? She cooked, cleaned and sexed you for a whole month before you knew that you guys weren't legally married?? Come on, he who must come to equity must come with clean hands!!

Both of you are to blame.... however you must take charge of your life and put it in order. I'm not saying its gonna be easy cuz this babe 'a da seiria fun e' (meaning she will show you pepper when (and if) you call it quits with her.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Adebanjoqs(m): 6:07am On Nov 16, 2017
Well I don't understand how you guys think. You both have been dating for more than 2years. You are forced to take all that decisions, then you are not a man. One thing I know most time is man are always ready for marriage.

Bros wake up to reality be responsible or take responsibility.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by idu1(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Maj196:
Oga marry dis girl make we come chop rice jare
grin grin

The guy dey one corner dey vex for this your comment now
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by vicben27(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2017
from the way ur are addressing her is like you don't want to continue with the marriage proceedings. if you want still marry the court is always there. reception is not bye force
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by 7footre(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2017
Such weakness in a man. Okonkwo of things fall apart would be turning in his grave
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Belafonte(m): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2017
OpsMoniker, your thread is irritating. "She said we should...and then we did". "She made me do blah, blah, blah." You be man so? You don't want to marry a woman but you're going along with her plans because she's quilting you into doing so? Is that how you want to head your home? Acting like a remote controlled toy?

If you don't want to marry her don't marry her, it is not by force. Tell her to go and look for her husband in front. The last thing you want is to marry a desperate woman. Find your balls and do needful. Stop being a wimp.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Belafonte(m): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2017
gozzlin:
You want her off your neck, yet you did the introduction and paid the bride price. And you've been enjoying her coochie all this while she visits you. Now you wanna dump her? You're a confused man. I wonder what she sees in you.

What she sees in him is a man she can easily control and direct, a dream come true to narcissist, domineering ladies. Op will regret his life if he marries this one.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Sagamite(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
MissWrite:
People always say women are indecisive, but here you are. You've been stringing her along for all this time when it seems clear you were never really planning on marrying this girl. Marriage is a sensitive issue, especially where women are concerned (due to age and social pressure). You should have been clean and clear about your position instead of letting yourself be cajoled into buying drinks and collecting the list. By the way, who does that without first introducing the girl to his parents? I don't support marriage between two people when they aren't both in accord, so you'll have to find a way to disengage yourself some how; but, with your indecision, you've already bought yourself the matter of a woman scorned, so you might as well just tell her plainly that you are no longer interested.

You are such a typical woman.

Everything is "Me, me, me, me, me, me, me".

"I am the victim/We are the victims".

When you read the post, did you consume it from an objective angle?

He was stringing her along?

It is his fault?

What utter nonsense.

The guy has met an ATM (Anxious To Marry) who is pushing (and trying to emotionally blackmail) him into a shotgun-to-the-head wedding.

But I bet you think all she has are rights, no responsibilities? ..............Typical.

All you saw in the post was her interest. To hell with his abi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by Sagamite(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Sapphire86:

I don't think shes more in love with him, I think she's determined to bag a husband by fire by force and the guy is just in her net.

Secondly, she is lazy and has too much time on her hands. If she was up and doing, she won't come and be camping in a man's house for 1 month when it is not as if there is a crisis at home.

The guy in question has no backbone or the sex has tied his will and power. Come on, you were cajouled into meeting her parents, cajouled into her meetings yours, cajouled into doing introduction, etc at this rate, you will be dragged to the altar if you don't get your life in order.
How do you allow a lady camp with you illegally and you did nothing for a full month?? She cooked, cleaned and sexed you for a whole month before you knew that you guys weren't legally married?? Come on, he who must come to equity must come with clean hands!!

Both of you are to blame.... however you must take charge of your life and put it in order. I'm not saying its gonna be easy cuz this babe 'a da seiria fun e' (meaning she will show you pepper when (and if) you call it quits with her.

Well said, girl!
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. by meobizy(f): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
This is a simple situation of "the d-ick was too good so I had to marry him and ensure no other girl tasted it.".
If the girl was pulling the strings in the relationship it was already doomed to fail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted! / MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) / Signs Of A Useless Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.