Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Girlfriend Abandoned Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Abandoned Me (1681 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by techjuu(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2017
My girlfriend of past 2 years abandoned me and followed a guy to Lagos. she claimed I called her bastard when we had a misunderstanding. Am d one who disflowered her last year and she wrote in a note she dropped that I should not expect her back. To my surprise, her new boyfriend started calling and abusing me. She is presently at school and she has no parents am d one taking 100% of her upkeep. what can I do because I love her.
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2017
Eh ya.
She Wil come begging back when her eyes get cleared...

And iam telling you she is coming back before Xmas....

And for you, it is a bad thing to cal someone a bastard., especially an orphan like her.

You caused it all, apologies to her.

ALL the best!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2017
so you expected her to be with you for the rest of your natural life?! even married people divorce, yet you are here crying like a boatch about this babe.... abeg, she left, big deal! now get back on your feet, dust yourself off and LIFE GOES ON.

about the one thing you can do, well, what about STOP taking care of her upkeep and forgetting this babe
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by psalmson001: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2017
The person dats FTC has said it all. She will come back coz not every guy can take care of a girls resposibility 100%, & such guys are not easy to come by in dis buhari's administration of hardship...... But what i dont understand is why the new bf is calling to insult u. Some dudes no get shame / self respect sha. Im sure he's just doing it to make her happy pending when he is done drilling her oil.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by McBrooklyn(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2017
No worry, she'll soon be back when the good Samaritan is done fûcking her and maybe when Nigga is tired of taking care of her upkeeps too...

And that being said... When she's eventually back cos we all know she will, Nigga make no mistake of fûcking the daylight outta her for maybe few months and then you dump her filthy ass in a more painful way than she did hers... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by sainttwist1(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2017
techjuu:
My girlfriend of past 2 years abandoned me and followed a guy to Lagos. she claimed I called her bastard when we had a misunderstanding. Am d one who disflowered her last year and she wrote in a note she dropped that I should not expect her back. To my surprise, her new boyfriend started calling and abusing me. She is presently at school and she has no parents am d one taking 100% of her upkeep. what can I do because I love her.
sorry ooo.....
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by sonofanarchy(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2017
she's not yours bru I'm saying this because I've done worst than that to my girl but she's not a stowaway girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by ubunja(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2017
if u supporting her cut off the suport line.doesnt mattter that u disflowered her.she seems not to attach any real significance to it. so neither must u.
she will come back at some point but dont even dare forgive her.if she ran away once she will run away again.we are what we are.and people dont change.OK even if people change life is too short to keep giving people second chances.
in any case she may already be pregnant or been given AIDS.dude she is a headache u dont need.
YES she is young and immature and will mature and regret but its not your life purpose to save damaged goods.
cry and wipe your tears.its gona be OK.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2017
All these small small children disturbing people with love.
Hopefully you will get to experience life a little more and then you will realise there's more to life.

She left you. She don't deserve your love at all. Infact she don't even deserve this thread. Try putting your energy into something better please.
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by ubunja(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2017
Rokia2:
All these small small children disturbing people with love.
Hopefully you will get to experience life a little more and then you will realise there's more to life.

She left you. She don't deserve your love at all. Infact she don't even deserve this thread. Try putting your energy into something better please.
when gals speak like this i know the world has hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by kunlesufyan(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2017
I dont get, you are the one paying her school fees and now she has left. Dont you feel like a burden has been lifted.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by makydebbie(f): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2017
OP she's an orphan and you called her a bastard. That hurts yunno? Do you know how she felt?
Anyways you didn't tell us what happened that led to you calling her a bastard.

To my surprise, her new boyfriend started calling and abusing me
Move on bro, I'm sure she had this side guy or bestie and was waiting for a fvck up. You sef na fvcked up. So it's over, move on and try not to be insensitive next time. You've already been insulted and humiliated by her boyfriend, pls don't sink any lower by calling and pleading. That doesn't change the fact that she's ungrateful.
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by Blackhawk01: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Why did you call her a bastard?
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2017
Why should you call her bastard.
You deserve it.
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by ubunja(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2017
dont listen to these gals that say u deserved it coz u called her a bastard.
im sure SHE DID SOMETHING DESERVING TO BE CALLED BAST*RD FOR.
dont take relationship advice from women.they have that mentality that everything that happens to a guy he deserved it.
be strong brother.
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by Lalas247(f): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2017
you called an orphan a basterd ! someone u claim to love
if the table was turned will u take it undecided

mtcheew oniranu
I bet if we hear her side it will be different
I get why the new guy called u.. stop contacting her ! she doesn't want to be with u
any bf will do the same if one useless ex is harassing ..

don't quote me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by Blackhawk01: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2017
Lalas247:

you called an orphan a basterd ! someone u claim to love
if the table was turned will u take it undecided

mtcheew oniranu
I bet if we hear her side it will be different
I get why the new guy called u.. stop contacting her ! she doesn't want to be with u
any bf will do the same if one useless ex is harassing ..

don't quote me

I'm quoting you because I wanto kiss ya for making so much sense. kiss kiss kiss

No one is seeing beyond the fact that he might have been calling her names for long. Fine! He might be picking her bills and all but that doesn't give him rights to call her a "bastard". And the babe too should stop waiting on guys to pick her bills, she's not the only orphan. The victim card won't forever be there to save her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2017
Calling an orphan a bastard is very bad because you don't know what lead to the parents death.secondly money is not everything because you can give a woman everything but if she doesn't love you cry everything you are doing is in vain tongue.abeg let her enjoy her new found love joor.
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by Engr1(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2017
She will dress like dis comebak wen her eyes clear.......

Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by Oyindidi(f): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2017
techjuu:
Send her more money, money rules the world
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by naijaboiy: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2017
Instead of her to find a way to hustle and survive she’s there playing the orphan card to get sympathy from men to take care of her.

I’m sure her type has a very bad attitude and a false sense of entitlement. They feel because they’re orphaned they should always be pitied no matter what.

Op free the girl. You have your faults too, but it’s obvious she has no respect for you. How can her new guy be calling you to insult you.

Dafuq?! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by teresafaith: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2017
That serves you right. How dare you call her a bastard??

Have seen your likes, because you think you're the one footing her bills you've got rights to do whatever you want.

For your information she ain't coming back to your sorry ass, cos she has seen someone who adores her and you're GOOD RADIANCE TO BAD RUBBISH
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2017
This story is not complete

she claimed you called her bastard, or you called her bastard ? if you called her bastard, why?

Why did the new boyfriend call you? what did he complain about on the phone?

what are the other details in that letter your girlfriend left, apart from telling you not to call her again?

so many missing puzzle in this your story?

To me it seems like you are looking to justify your actions, rather than seeking any serious advice

I maybe wrong though.
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by kherlly(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
congrats ooo.. U don win lottery bee that abeg tell mee d trick
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by Lalas247(f): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I'm quoting you because I wanto kiss ya for making so much sense. kiss kiss kiss

No one is seeing beyond the fact that he might have been calling her names for long. Fine! He might be picking her bills and all but that doesn't give him rights to call her a "bastard". And the babe too should stop waiting on guys to pick her bills, she's not the only orphan. The victim card won't forever be there to save her.

I have my moments grin oshey jare ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by mikeng: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Forget about girls guys...be single and be happy.... Girls sucks
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
DON'T GO BACK TO YOUR VOMIT! This is the 11th commandment. Moses left it out.
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why did you call her a bastard undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Abandoned Me by Augustap(f): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Love doesn't make you a fool. Leave her sorry ass.

(1) (Reply)

Since Football Brings Boys Together,what Then Bring Girls Together? / Avoid These If You Want Peace / Cardi B Ass Clapping In Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.