Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road (31573 Views)

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Fineman2: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2023
So I met this lady 2 weeks ago in school, she came for her project work.

She showed a lot of interest during our conversation which made me to collect her number, thereafter we continued chatting on WhatsApp and calling

She later said she will be coming to school and I told her to let me know so that I will meet her in school because I live very close to our school, infact I invited her to my place but she later postponed it and said she won't be coming again and said I should visit her instead.

I wasn't prepared for such outing that day so I told her to wait till Sunday and she agreed, we continued chatting on WhatsApp till yesterday Sunday morning, she called me early in the morning to inquire if I will still visit her and I said yes, she said by 12pm because she will first go to church.

When it was 11:30, I called her and she asked if I had left home and I told her very soon, she now said I should call her once I get to a particular location and give the phone to bike man so that she will give us the direction to her place.

I left home 12:10 pm, got to the location, negotiated with okada man, called her number but she didn't pick, I called the second time, she didn't answer so I thought maybe she wasn't with her phone.

I waited for her to call back but she didn't, after waiting for awhile without reaching her, I told the bike man to carry another passenger.

The last time I called her, she switched off her phone, I returned back to my house.

She hasn't called to offer any explanation after 20 hours and I'm just surprised.

Here is my question for ladies on this forum, is what she did okay? What do you think made her to behave that way?

I'm not the type that run after ladies up and down, I hardly do such thing, I've avoided women for most part of my life and such ugly experience will surely affect the way I relate with them anywhere I find myself

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Pay4u: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Eyaa!

4 Bedrooms Terrace Duplex for sale in Jahi Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOqpStEQ8WY

Hey, don't sleep on this deal. Distress sale. 4 bedroom fully detached duplex with bq for Sale in Kubwa Abuja. Visit website for more Abuja properties.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Fineman2: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Please nobody should call me a simp

We are not of the same tribe, so could that be the reason she changed her mind?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by DynamicWriter(f): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2023
grin grin grin

You wan go meet a bani for house. Lmao.

Your mumu no too much.

After all your mother prayers for you to be successful in life. You choose to simp in life.

Anyway, in case anyone needs a quality content writer. Kindly check my signature for contact details.

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2023
Sorry bro. She probably had another "guest".

One thing I must tell you as a guy is: never visit ladies, let them do the visiting, there's more respect for you as a guy that way... No matter how compelling she sounds, always let her be the one to visit you.✌🏾

387 Likes 27 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Manson1(m): 8:28am On Feb 13, 2023
So u be carry ur two left legs wan go see woman for house... Seriously, how do you guys give these women so much of ur time? undecided

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Tokskob2008: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Her boyfriend showed up unexpectedly so she had to cancel... Any excuse or whatsoever she later gives you should be rendered invalid and I see no reason for you to keep chatting her up anymore...

199 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Fineman2: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2023
adler777:

Sorry bro. She probably had another "guest".

One thing I must tell you as a guy is: never visit ladies, let them do the visiting, there's more respect for you as a guy that way... No matter how compelling she sounds, always let her be the one to visit you.

As a man, respect is everything, never put yourself in a position where a woman would disrespect you.
another guest, I don't think so

But thanks for your advise

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by success1smyn(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2023
It happened to me sometime ago, I called this lady severally, she didn't answer the phone and switched off the phone after a while so I stopped calling her and went back. She sent a voice message the following day that she lost her mum and has been crying since.

Lesson: Wait till you hear from her

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Fineman2: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2023
Tokskob2008:
Her boyfriend showed up unexpectedly so she had to cancel... Any excuse or whatsoever she later gives you should be rendered invalid and I see no reason for you to keep chatting her up anymore...
I will never chat or call her again

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Fineman2: 8:31am On Feb 13, 2023
success1smyn:

It happened to me sometime ago, I called this lady severally, she didn't answer the phone and switched off the phone after a while so I stopped calling her and went back. She sent a voice message the following day the she lost her mum and has been crying since.

Lesson: Wait till you hear from her
hmm
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Fineman2: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Manson1:
So u be carry ur two left legs wan go see woman for house... Seriously, how do you guys give these women so much of ur time? undecided
did you read what I wrote

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Manson1(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:
did you read what I wrote

Did you read my comment? Oya you can continue visiting them since you won't learn

20 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Fineman2: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2023
DynamicWriter:
grin grin grin

You wan go meet a bani for house. Lmao.

Your mumu no too much.

You don't have a house. You can't tell her to come to your house.

After all your mother prayers for you to be successful in life. You choose to simp in life.

Anyway, in case anyone needs a quality content writer. Kindly check my signature for contact details.
see this one, I first invited her but she declined and invited to her place instead

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by padi94(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2023
Avoid women house next time

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Fineman2: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2023
padi94:
Avoid women house next time
I've learnt my lesson

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

The probability of another guest is 9/10 It's most likely the truth stop finding another excuse for her.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by LUAN(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2023
11:40 you called It means you were thinking about visiting her all through the night
12:15 you don already reach her house.
It seems you have all the time in this life,and there is nothing that is keeping you busy.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Oluwasheyijossy: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2023
At times they do the invite just to test you if indeed you will come although they aren't expecting you to come but as soon as they hear you're on your way they switch off leaving you stranded.
Note: She's not interested in you bro. If a lady really likes and respect's your friendship, it will take her nothing to have called or messaged u before u left your house not to come again or ask for a reschedule. It's a simple world, we shouldn't keep behaving like animals, u embarking on such a trip is risk itself. Sorry man

134 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by darelar(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Anything can happen to her within that period. So you can't tell until you hear her story. It could be faulty phone, the phone could have been stolen from her or any other unforseen circumstances. Wait till you hear her side before you judge her. I was receiving a customer call when my phone went off and my battery is about 54 percent. On trying to remove my sim, the phone fell down and the screen got broken. That's how I was unable to talk to the customer until about about a week when I fixed the screen and she thought I intentionally end the call and switch off my phone.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by imagrg(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2023
Thank God she nor use your sper*m do ritual or sell am to ritualists.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

Don't be a simp.

Take advice from elders.

She had another guest better than you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by seanwilliam(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2023
Well, you should not jump into conclusion yet. Many things could have happened then.
There was a time a girl left my place , I was calling her to make sure she’s got to her place. I called up to 20 times ( reasons is I always have this fear if a woman visits me , until she gets to her place safely , my heart won’t be at rest, especially if she sleeps over grin ).

I had to call her friend , she didn’t pick too.

She left my place around 11am, throughout the day she didn’t pick .

She called me with a strange number the following evening that she lost her bag( which contained her phone , key , charger and other stuff) and she didn’t sleep at home cos the key was inside the bag too.

And I already jumped into conclusion that she went to see another man.

Even though it’s possible she slept in another man’s arm that night too grin cheesy

Wait till you hear from her. But whatever she says, take it like a pinch of salt.

Next time , don’t visit woman, as a man, doing that will bruise my ego. Invite her over, make a move to touch her, fhuck her and let her do the chasing. grin

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Sniper101(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2023
Her boyfriend must have showed up
at her house unannounced grin

It's a Sunday
... remember?

Your one consolation is the fact that...
I see her calling you on phone or coming to school to find you and apologize about yesterday. I see her asking you to try visiting her again or she asking you when you'll like her to come visit you. I see her allowing you deep your stick inside her canal. I see her steadily cheating on her boyfriend with you; if you were a great fvcka the first time

This I have seen grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Kingsean(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:
So I met this lady 2 weeks ago in school, she came for her project work.

She showed a lot of interest during our conversation which made me to collect her number, thereafter we continued chatting on WhatsApp and calling

She later said she will be coming to school and I told her to let me know so that I will meet her in school because I live very close to our school, infact I invited her to my place but she later postponed it and said she won't be coming again and said I should visit her instead.

I wasn't prepared for such outing that day so I told her to wait till Sunday and she agreed, we continued chatting on WhatsApp till yesterday Sunday morning, she called me early in the morning to inquire if I will still visit her and I said yes, she said by 12pm because she will first go to church.

When it was 11:30, I called her and she asked if I had left home and I told her very soon, she now said I should call her once I get to a particular location and give the phone to bike man so that she will give us the direction to her place.

I left home 12:10 pm, got to the location, negotiated with okada man, called her number but she didn't pick, I called the second time, she didn't answer so I thought maybe she wasn't with her phone.

I waited for her to call back but she didn't, after waiting for awhile without reaching her, I told the bike man to carry another passenger.

The last time I called her, she switched off her phone, I returned back to my house.

She hasn't called to offer any explanation after 20 hours and I'm just surprised.

Here is my question for ladies on this forum, is what she did okay? What do you think made her to behave that way?

I'm not the type that run after ladies up and down, I hardly do such thing, I've avoided women for most part of my life and such ugly experience will surely affect the way I relate with them anywhere I find myself

Truth is you didn't do anything bad as far as she gave you her consent to visit. she likely had another guy with her that's why she behaved that way. I would advise that you cut the friendship as she isn't a straightforward person. don't bother calling her anymore and don't invite her over again. just be plain with her even after she apologize over her actions

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by texannaija: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2023
seanwilliam:
Well, you should not jump into conclusion yet. Many things could have happened then.
There was a time a girl left my place , I was calling her to make sure she’s got to her place. I called up to 20 times ( reasons is I always have this fear if a woman visits me , until she gets to her place safely , my heart won’t be at rest, especially if she sleeps over grin ).

I had to call her friend , she didn’t pick too.

She left my place around 11am, throughout the day she didn’t pick .

She called me with a strange number the following evening that she lost her bag( which contained her phone , key , charger and other stuff) and she didn’t sleep at home cos the key was inside the bag too.

And I already jumped into conclusion that she went to see another man.

Even though it’s possible she slept in another man’s arm that night too grin cheesy

Wait till you hear from her. But whatever she says, take it like a pinch of salt.

Next time , don’t visit woman, as a man, doing that will bruise my ego. Invite her over, make a move to touch her, fhuck her and let her do the chasing. grin

Same here o (at the bolded). I bin think say na only me this thing dey do… lol
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by seanwilliam(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2023
texannaija:

Same here o (at the bolded). I bin think say na only me this thing dey do… lol
not only you bro , even my original girlfriend , I always experience heart palpitation anytime she sleeps over.

Last week when one girl visited me, around 3 am cos I was on my phone , she suddenly woke up and started coughing , see I quickly on the light begin Dey shake her o. It happened within 5min , If you see how I was sweating . I don think how many yards my cloth go be for kirikiri grin. I gave her water .

The following morning she was just laughing saying I’m not man enough . She said she didn’t take enough water that’s why, For my mind I said , na the last time wey me and you go sleep together be this . Oloshi. grin

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by texannaija: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2023
seanwilliam:
not only you bro , even my original girlfriend , I always experience heart palpitation anytime she sleeps over.

Last week when one girl visited me, around 3 am cos I was on my phone , she suddenly woke up and started coughing , see I quickly on the light begin Dey shake her o. It happened within 5min , If you see how I was sweating . I don think how many yards my cloth go be for kirikiri grin. I gave her water .

The following morning she was just laughing saying I’m not man enough . She said she didn’t take enough water that’s why, For my mind I said , na the last time wey me and you go sleep together be this . Oloshi. grin

Na wa oo grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:
see this one, I first invited her but she declined and invited to her place instead
you be fool... pussy dey decline u? grin weak men everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by andrewgui: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2023
Dey play...just dey play ▶️⏯️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Pidginwhisper: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2023
grin
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Goodlady(f): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2023
Wait there she's coming back

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Prostitutes On Strike - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.