Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Caught My So Called Gulfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My So Called Gulfriend (1688 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by kanayo74(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ Mrprsdent I AM STANDING WITH YOU SINCE THREE YEARS grin grin grin

one cannot still be in a relationship in which he knows he is not happy.

as i said before poster u know what to do best.
if u can continue with the cheating pls do, but if you cant,have a new world record by taking off fast and beat USAIN BOLT
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by MissyB1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
MrPrsdent:

I have been standing since yesterday
I believe You. This is Nairaland, right?!
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Pweety4me(f): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
@Missy B y did u cheat[b]ed?[/b]grin tongue
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by MissyB1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2010
The Grass was Greener on the other side. tongue Why is the 'ed' in Your cheated in bold?

[size=4pt]TBH, I don't cheat. I'D rather tell when I'm tired of the r/s. cool[/size]
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Pweety4me(f): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
Missy B:

The Grass was Greener on the other side. tongue

[size=4pt]TBH, I don't cheat. I'D rather tell when I'm tired of the r/s. cool[/size]

Ok dat's gud but wat kind of tins can get u tired of a relationship?
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by MissyB1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ok dat's gud but wat kind of tins can get u tired of a relationship?
A few things. I don't have to list 'em, do I? grin
Sometimes, it just doesn't have to be anybody's fault. I just get tired/bored. embarassed
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Pweety4me(f): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
Missy B:

A few things. I don't have to list 'em, do I? grin
Sometimes, it just doesn't have to be anybody's fault. I just get tired/bored. embarassed
Awww lolz but do u ever love any of dem?
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Akainzo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2010
@Poster,

I am a firm advocate of seeing things from 'YOUR OWN' perspective and that one should learn to get even rather than angry.

So you caught her and she confesses, it's your decision what you want. You can stomach it and stay, or leave her.

Should you decide to leave though, don't up and go (please), stay a while, use her and the relationship to heal then when it is right, take a move on.
BTW, make sure you learn if there was any deficiency in you that prompted her, that way you can correct it and make yourself a better person for the next lady you would be with.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by lbotus(f): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2010
Please walk away.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by hixxx1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
I have been standing since I read Mizzy Bee's post.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by 190: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2010
^^

im standing on 1 leg
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Stanfordx: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2010
ifyebere:

just like a nightmare to me, i caught my so called gulfriend of 4 years @ this guyz crip, while she waz about takeing off with a bike, she couldn't belive cos i've called her earlier and she lied she went to her grandma's place, after confronting her, she had no choice to confess, telling me what my ears could not belive, i dated him, we've had , x  2ce, ramance etc, my people i'm down really, we had no missunderstanding, i support her financially. he's not to be compare at all,  i luv her and dont knw what step to take. i need advice plsszzz. thanks
the love of a beer is better than a love of a woman.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Stanfordx: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2010
ifyebere:

just like a nightmare to me, i caught my so called gulfriend of 4 years @ this guyz crip, while she waz about takeing off with a bike, she couldn't belive cos i've called her earlier and she lied she went to her grandma's place, after confronting her, she had no choice to confess, telling me what my ears could not belive, i dated him, we've had , x  2ce, ramance etc, my people i'm down really, we had no missunderstanding, i support her financially. he's not to be compare at all,  i luv her and dont knw what step to take. i need advice plsszzz. thanks
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Stanfordx: 7:51am On Mar 24, 2010
ifyebere:

Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by 190: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2010
^^

Must u tell us abt it 3x!
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Odunnu: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2010
Tis nt his fault,he's using a fone and it tends 2act funny at times

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Virgin's Agony / Sexual Temptation / Should I Wait For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.