Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Caught My So Called Gulfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My So Called Gulfriend (1687 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My So Called Gulfriend by ifyebere(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2010
just like a nightmare to me, i caught my so called gulfriend of 4 years @ this guyz crip, while she waz about takeing off with a bike, she couldn't belive cos i've called her earlier and she lied she went to her grandma's place, after confronting her, she had no choice to confess, telling me what my ears could not belive, i dated him, we've had , x 2ce, ramance etc, my people i'm down really, we had no missunderstanding, i support her financially. he's not to be compare at all, i luv her and dont knw what step to take. i need advice plsszzz. thanks
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 23, 2010
Go buy 5 bottles of chelsea,2 wraps of igbo.drink and smoke away ur sorrows.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by na2day2(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2010
ifyebere:

just like a nightmare to me, i caught my so called gulfriend of 4 years @ this guyz crip, while she waz about takeing off with a bike, she couldn't belive cos i've called her earlier and she lied she went to her grandma's place, after confronting her, she had no choice to confess, telling me what my ears could not belive, i dated him, we've had , x 2ce, ramance etc, my people i'm down really, we had no missunderstanding, i support her financially. he's not to be compare at all, i luv her and dont knw what step to take. i need advice plsszzz. thanks

drop her like a bad habit! just send her a short text that u guys are done and u wish her well, then delete her number off ur phone and dont pick her calls
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by saintneo(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2010
bennygee:

Go buy 5 bottles of chelsea,2 wraps of igbo.drink and smoke away your sorrows.
Xcellent!

@poster
seriously dude, u need to move on. go grab another booty
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by hollandis(f): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2010
Give her another chance but if she cheats ,give her yet another chance ,and another and another

1 Like

Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2010
^^^ediot, she will do it again and again and again - that is what happens when you make them too comfortable
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2010
maybe something excites her about the other guy

You give her money,she uses it to make good food for him

that's life.learn.and move on
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by carnal: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2010
just let her go,it might be painful but with time it will ease away someone far better is out there waiting for your attention and love,so let her go and dont carry the annoyance to the next relationship.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by 190: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2010
chheii this is definitely everyman's nitemare~
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by rerute1(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2010
Guy, so sorry about dat - dats girls 4 u, sorry to say they are so daft. But u just mind ur biz and like @canal@ said, with time u'll get over it and sure u'll make her pay for it.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Odunnu: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2010
Such a nitemare
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by lionphil(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2010
this is the same reason why i fear treating my girl friend nice all the time. ladies are just so unpredictable, even the so called God fearing ones
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by igbele(f): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2010
if u love her, take her back. the devil u know is more than unkwn angels. that is what most girls do. she is not smart enough and thats why u cought her. ask her how u have gone wrong to make her cheat on u. no mistake without 4gvin. forget abt those telling u to dump her is not as easy as that. if u see it in her eyes that she luvs u, and u luv her too, take her back. thats my advice 4u. no one can be trusted. when u go for another gurl and she happens to do d sameting, u will then jilt her? endless journey, u may end up jilting ur wife and then married ur girl friend.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Spyker: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2010
Take her back so that you can heal yourself. After that, start looking for someone else, and if you meet that person, dump her. In otherwords, pay her back with her own coins.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2010
igbele:

if u love her, take her back. the devil u know is more than unkwn angels. that is what most girls do. she is not smart enough and thats why u cought her. ask her how u have gone wrong to make her cheat on u. no mistake without 4gvin. forget abt those telling u to dump her is not as easy as that. if u see it in her eyes that she luvs u, and u luv her too, take her back. thats my advice 4u. no one can be trusted. when u go for another gurl and she happens to do d sameting, u will then jilt her? endless journey, u may end up jilting your wife and then married your girl friend.

BULL CRAP!

So if a man's been beating you. . .you'll stick with him because the devil you know is better than the angel you dont? You kidding me right?

As for your second part of the statement. . .There are decent girls out there who stick to one man and do not hop like frogs from one bed to another. . .So say that's what you do and your very smart at it!

@topic
Dude drop her like its HOT cus if you didn't catch her. . .she'll never have told YOU!

1 Like

Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by filani(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

BULL CRAP!

So if a man's been beating you. . .you'll stick with him because the devil you know is better than the angel you dont? You kidding me right?

As for your second part of the statement. . .There are decent girls out there who stick to one man and do not hop like frogs from one bed to another. . .So say that's what you do and your very smart at it!

@topic
Dude drop her like its HOT cus if you didn't catch her. . .she'll never have told YOU!

HELL YEAH !!! enuff said  wink wink wink
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Nautillus(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2010
Sorry bruv,. . .Man up and bite that bullet. . , She is gone. . .start the healing process now
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
Why are you even crying over a girl that cheated on you undecided
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by googles: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2010
rerute1:

Guy, so sorry about dat - dats girls 4 u, sorry to say they are so daft. But u just mind your biz and like @canal@ said, with time u'll get over it and sure u'll make her pay for it.

na wa for you o guy. . . . . . hmm  lipsrsealed

@post

wats the biggie ?? drop her if you want to drop her abi na2day yansh don dey back. . . . . . if you cant take the heat then gerrout of the kitchen

bet there are tons of faithful girls out there you can choose from.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by jfking2005(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
@poster,

drop her like dead log of wood and move on, though difficult sha.

there are 1 million and 1 lovely and gud babies out there.

it happen to me recently but do you know wat?

i noticed it earlier so i wasnt caught unprepared like you.

now i must confess i saw all the corrections and all her failures as strenght in my new booty.

it is far far more better than the previous and i thank God for the decision i took.

All the best
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by smooooooth: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2010
no need wasting time on girl like this, cheating is a habit to them. just drop this one and move on, its only God that can change this kinda woman.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by femfem3: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ Poster?

Forgiveness is a sin, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dont be stupid.Drop her and move on.As for the reply saying the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know.bull sh$t and crap, get the hell out of that relationship,
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by MissyB1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
Come to think of it . . .If we should drop every cheating partner and move on,
we'D all end up F''ucking everyone in town in search of one who doesn't cheat. undecided
This is a R/s not Marriage. No seriouz commitment Yet, No Ring.

Let he who hasn't cheated, in and outside a R/s, emotionally or physically, stand up.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Jumiah: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2010
D fact that u took care of her nd she still cheated she's nt worth it i no ladies nd guyz cheat but why should u when d meet ur need.mayb u ve cheated on b4.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
Jumiah:

D fact that u took care of her nd she still cheated she's nt worth it i no ladies nd guyz cheat but why should u when d meet your need.mayb u ve cheated on b4.[color=#990000][/color]

the babe has other needs apart from finances

bodi no be wood grin
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by sesman(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2010
Dump her LovePeddler cheating ass and move on with your life, she is not worth it, a cheater will always be a cheater.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by justwise(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

BULL CRAP!

@topic

I'm with u on this
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by 190: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2010
Missy B:

we'D all end up F''ucking everyone in town in search of one who doesn't cheat. undecided

Let he who hasn't cheated, in and outside a R/s, emotionally or physically, stand up.
Im standing!! grin grin
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by kanayo74(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ poster, i can tell you to leave the girl or stay with her.

You should be in the position to answer that question yourself.

Anything that has to do with love you don have to bring in a third party to it.

But you just have to answer this question within you, it will help you out.

WOULD YOU ALWAYS TOLERATE HER CHEATING ON YOU AND BE HAPPY WITH IT/

Just take care and remain focused in all you do.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by MissyB1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2010
190:

Im standing!! grin grin
Will You Gerrout?! angry
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by DOAweb(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2010
Move on Swiftly guy, you have nothing left to enjoy in this relationship.
Re: Caught My So Called Gulfriend by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2010
Missy B:

I have been standing since yesterday

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Love You': How Do You React? / How Can One Toast A Church Lady / Naija Girls And Their Funny Internet Love Runs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.