Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? (2496 Views)

Can A Guy And Girl Be Close Friends Without Dating Or Romance? / How Here Ate Ghanaian Jollof Without Falling Ill / Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Mustoph1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Is it possible for a boy and a girl to be best friends without any feelings attached?
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Greenstar1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Can a goat and a yam be left in the same house?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by GraveMan(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mustoph1:
Is it possible for a boy and a girl to be best friends without any feelings attached?

Yeah Thou It , I Hv A Female Bestie For 5years, Some Of Ma Bae Get Jealous Of Her I Really Can Not Let Her Go And Have Bn Keeping It Real With Her Since Day 1, We Party, Club, Drink, Get High Together! And There Is No Sexual Feelings Attached To It
Its Not Every Hole You Fvck Bro

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by generalbush(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Greenstar1:
likewise a sheep and a lion.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Amarabae(f): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
How many times will this question be asked

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Mustoph1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Greenstar1:
The goat go chop belle full b dat o
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Prec1ous(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
If this issue was a person, there will be deep stripes on it's back.

So overflogged, i must say!

Last time i checked, rats are not fish keppers!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
No its not possible.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by oluwashedy: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Not possible except they're both ugly
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Blackhawk01: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yeahhh
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by iamJ(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
I have plenty female friends

i make sure that am never single for long so they don't assume and also make such that they see me as a bad guy
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yea Its Possible
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by iamJ(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
DeadRat:
Yea Its Possible
so ure red beans cheesy
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
iamJ:
so ure red beans cheesy
and What Is This One Suppose To Mean Again... No More Asslicker now Na Red Beans abi undecided
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by iamJ(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
DeadRat:
and What Is This One Suppose To Mean Again... No More Asslicker now Na Red Beans abi undecided
i always expect people to be straight forward na my weakness

If u deny that ure not him, wen u know that i. know that ure him

This will be my last mention u will ever see
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Greenstar1:

Best answer ever. lol

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
iamJ:

See I Dont want To Use Abusive words On You Guys Anymore. Stay Out My Mentions As You Have Said... I Am Not whoever You're Thinking...
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by charlito94(m): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mustoph1:

yes it hv happen to me b4i was fucking my bestfriend but no feelings btw us

yeye question wey u dey ask
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
iamJ:

What's with the humility, you smelling cunt

Fk.cin nigga, you sound like a wet cunt. What's up? You lost somethin

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by robosky02(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rokia2:

Best answer ever. lol

I don't over stand

what of me and you case grin
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
robosky02:

I don't over stand

what of me and you case grin

I sure knw better then to be left in the same room alone with you. grin grin grin grin

That nigga said it best. cheesy
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by robosky02(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rokia2:

I sure knw better then to be left in the same room alone with that. grin grin grin grin

That nigga said it best. cheesy

nut we are...

tongue
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Friends, possible
best friends, absolutely not

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by 4our: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

What's with the humility, you smelling cunt

Fk.cin nigga, you sound like a wet cunt. What's up? You lost somethin
u must be very stupid to mention me this cool evening

May everything u have ever placed ur hand upon fail like ur family name

Asslicking trolling multiple heads bastard, ugly toad, I wouldn't warn u again

May ur biggest achievement in life perish like ur mama rotten fruits business

Thunder strike u dead there

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
4our:
u must be very stupid to mention me this cool evening

May everything u have ever placed ur hand upon fail like ur family name

Asslicking trolling multiple heads bastard, ugly toad, I wouldn't warn u again

May ur biggest achievement in life perish like ur mama rotten fruits business

Thunder strike u dead there

You sound pained, your curses are even incoherent. grin grin grin

Welcome to Tel Aviv, my dear ! I told you that life could humble us when we get too haughty, you're also shattered.

No worries, for curses, i bless, may God heal your brokenness Jude grin grin grin grin grin No worries, it's a phase, let's walk through it grin grin grin grin

Karma has nailed your fkcen ass, you retard!

My biggest achievement in life is God. So, take it back bra cheesy

Your curse rhymes no even tight, when last you listen to Eminem ? grin grin grin

You have me so pained, i'm all teary, c'mon hit more pu.s.s.y grin You cun.t. you can't even take a hit. I feel for you.

Welcome to the place of brokenness, you'll be fine. Don't worry !

Jude the shaved pvssy, it's my turn to laff off your sisy arse

You drunkard, do you pray to cans of beer or what ! You sabicurse ! How many of your prayers don answer yet alone curses, i no need swerve joor, i return all your curses to your head ten times !

Oya oya, open dictionary look for more curses shaved pvssy cheesy I go beat your father guy, no need hide behind moniker, let's meet fact to face, where you dey, tell me your area

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
sigh!!
not again.. why can't we live together as brothers?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by 4our: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

You sound pained, your curses are even incoherent. grin grin grin

Welcome to Tel Aviv, my dear ! I told you that life could humble us when we get too haughty, you're also shattered.

No worries, for curses, i bless, may God heal your brokenness Jude grin grin grin grin grin No worries, it's a phase, let's walk through it grin grin grin grin

Karma has nailed your fkcen ass, you retard!

My biggest achievement in life is God. So, take it back bra cheesy

Your curse rhymes no even tight, when last you listen to Eminem ? grin grin grin
listened enimem while my dog gave ur mother multiple organsm last night

U tiny fool, don't u have a new Target to troll?

Ugly fool, wen girls reject him, he comes here to troll them like the coward his father is

Find one ugly girl and get to work na

None una worth the effort na, show me ur acct balance with 5k let me send 50k today

Poor bastard allow me feed ur family pls
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
DrinkLimca:
sigh!!

not again.. why can't we live together as brothers?

Just have to teach Jude humility, dassall !

He acts like he's the master of curses, now that he's broken is the time to rub some salt into his injury so he can appreciate the learning process
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by makydebbie(f): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
This overflogged issue? No they can't. Because they'll always end up as friends with benefits.

And I hope when she realizes that the bestie is not the Holy Spirit the comforter, that's not when she finds herself nak.ed on his bed.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by 4our: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

Just have to teach Jude humility, dassall !

He acts like he's the master of curses, now that he's broken is the time to rub some salt into his injury so he can appreciate the learning process
me broken

This bastard just met me grin

Open ur mouth let my dog put his dick

So much effort to break an unbreakable asshole

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
This overflogged issue? No they can't. Because they'll always end up as friends with benefits.

And I hope when she realizes that the bestie is not the Holy Spirit the comforter, that's not when she finds herself nak.ed on his bed.
I am gay so all females are safe with me, I can be a neutral best friend
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
4our:
listened enimem while my dog gave ur mother multiple organsm last night

U tiny fool, don't u have a new Target to troll?

Ugly fool, wen girls reject him, he comes here to troll them like the coward his father is

Find one ugly girl and get to work na

None una worth the effort na, show me ur acct balance with 5k let me send 50k today

Poor bastard allow me feed ur family pls

Oh, you gave my mum an orgasm, too bad, she was where i knew no one else was besides the grand kids.

Your curse words are so lame, i can't pick my teeth with em

I spoke with her this morning, she's fine, she's a cool chick.So welcome to the cub of guys that lost cool chicks due to stvidity. You'remost welcome my dear !

Eeyah, you're so broken i'm laffing my head off here, what happen? You cried a vigil ? Or cried a river? How come am i so brute and you're not ! Perhaps you're a kiddo. Go grab your lollipop crybaby !

Me poor, started hustling the street since 11, making cash since i was 13, done the sh*t in the street. Yeah, yeah, feed my family okay. Please send a nairalander 10000naira here, and upload the screenshot, rich lamer

Ur d biggest fool on the cyber, love a chick never ask a nude, it caan be leaked,, i thot yu was wise dufos

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'all Ladies Have One Guy That They Are Addicted To His Joystick' - Linda Uju / Hot sex videos / Im Now On Codedruns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.