Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? (2492 Views)

Can A Guy And Girl Be Close Friends Without Dating Or Romance? / How Here Ate Ghanaian Jollof Without Falling Ill / Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by makydebbie(f): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am gay so all females are safe with me, I can be a neutral best friend
Lol, okay. grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
4our:
me broken

This bastard just met me grin

Open ur mouth let my dog put his dick

So much effort to break an unbreakable asshole

Unbreakable. Yes, you sound tough now, not all what your comments ascribe to all day, weak dude grin grin grin grin

Hurry up and cry, cry baby !

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Blackhawk01: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
4our:
me broken

This bastard just met me grin

Open ur mouth let my dog put his dick

So much effort to break an unbreakable asshole

Do you have to reply all mentions? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by 4our: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

Oh, you gave my mum an orgasm, too bad, she was where i knew no one else was besides the grand kids.

Your curse words are so lame, i can't pick my teeth with em

I spoke with her this morning, she's fine, she's a cool chick.So welcome to the cub of guys that lost cool chicks due to stvidity. You'remost welcome my dear !

Eeyah, you're so broken i'm laffing my head off here, what happen? You cried a vigil ? Or cried a river? How come am i so brute and you're not ! Perhaps you're a kiddo. Go grab your lollipop crybaby !

Me poor, started hustling the street since 11, making cash since i was 13, done the sh*t in the street. Yeah, yeah, feed my family okay. Please send a nairalander 10000naira here, and upload the screenshot, rich lamer

Ur d biggest fool on the cyber, love a chick never ask a nude, it caan be leaked,, i thot yu was wise dufos
life story of a broke bastard

Lost cool chicks?

Is this one mad now?

U really don't know me cheesy, let me not talk lipsrsealed

Back to fake nude Tori

Am done with u
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by 4our: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Do you have to reply all mentions? undecided
that snake needed to be skined
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
4our:

Lost cool chicks?

Is this one mad now?

Back to fake nude Tori

Am done with u

Big boy, send someone 10k here and post screenshots. Talk is cheap, you chicken.

C'mon go cry, your words sounds less cocky and coherent than before now.

May the angel that brought humility upon you, not stop.

I don't need to know yu, take that your rubber sharpener, and keep screwing hoos, yu think say yu dey young daily baa... May that finger yu dey dey type to me no count money till next year december grin Cry baby, cry baby, Jude the cry baby !

Yu want go " fake nude " Allow me laff, you're still pulling off those shit stunts.

Give me just a passport photo of any chick, i'll doctor a perfect nude shot for you. Why won't I? I'm not as cowardish as you. So i won't. You no dey my I.Q. level. Forget am. You're a baby, my doll
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
C'mon Jude, your heart's leaking all over the forum,bleed bleed, going to grab a mop. Thank God for making me see the day you're humbled.Such a joy, me wey don dey bored for some time grin

I'm sure you'll talk to people politely and treat them well after your sorry experience. Hope you have savings cause i'm sure, pay's gonna cut after you're hollow wollow hombre grin grin grin
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Blackhawk01: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
4our:

And it's your job to do that? angry undecided

Oya come, I get gist for you. It's obvious you're bored. tongue
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
4our:

If you can defeat me with just words, then you're a man ! Bring it on Mofo. Today is your day of better beating, i get your time !
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
4our:

Lost cool chicks?

Is this one mad now?

Back to fake nude Tori

Am done with u

Slowpoke. Next time you play god on the forum, i'll beat the sh*t out of you !
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
U can be normal friends with a lady but if u two spend too much close times together feelings must develop.there is no two way about it we are humans.there have been cases of besties turning lovers and getting married ..if u dont have feelings for ur bestie then u reduce d time u spend with her.
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Martin0(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
lefulefu:
U can be normal friends with a lady but if u two spend too much close times together feelings must develop.there is no two way about it we are humans.there have been cases of besties turning lovers and getting married ..if u dont have feelings for ur bestie then u reduce d time u spend with her.

Na wa for u ooogringrin
I ve spend too much close time with my girlfriends and I ve not develop any feelings called love for any,grin
Damm ,am surprise u saying this,na wa ooo lefulefu
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooogringrin
I ve spend too much close time with my girlfriends and I ve not develop any feelings called love for any,grin
Damm ,am surprise u saying this,na wa ooo lefulefu
spend close time as in she dey yarn u some very close intimate secrets about herself?cheesy.to be close to ur bestie na one tin but to be more than close na another tincheesy.if u happen to share very special moments with ur bestie omo feelings must come up.u be human being with emotions na ..haba.
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
It depends

Sometimes either of the party is not emotionally strong enough to be *just friends*

Tosyne2much abi what do you think
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Martin0(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
lefulefu:
spend close time as in she dey yarn u some very close intimate secrets about herself?cheesy.to be close to ur bestie na one tin but to be more than close na another tincheesy.if u happen to share very special moments with ur bestie omo feelings must come up.u be human being with emotions na ..haba.

Yes,she tells me things that sometimes I wonder alone...
There are people who see's me and them and they even feel they are all myy partner's/lover's but they are just mere girlfriend & boyfriends...

Base on what u said or comment, I ve spend time with my girlfriends and we dey talk real intimate self no big deal oo lefulefu
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Tuham:
It depends

Sometimes either of the party is not emotionally strong enough to be *just friends*

Tosyne2much abi what do you think

That's it. The strength of the character of both individuals is important

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Martin0(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
lefulefu:

There is this ghana girl who call's me every saturday's just to talk and chat with me even if she has my username but still insist on voice call,and we both don't have anything like love or feelings..

Anymore question?
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Martin0:

There is this ghana girl who call's me every saturday's just to talk and chat with me even if she has my username but still insist on voice call,and we both don't have anything like love or feelings..

Anymore question?
una jus dey start.make e go on for 2 or 3 yrs.one of una go start to dey develop feelings for Each other.anyway nothing wrong developing into a relationship level wit ur bestie.its even advisable marrying ur best friend than a total stranger..if u make ur best friend ur wife she will always have ur back.but if u pick one random girl for street and make her ur wife she will leave u when tinzs get rough.wen u see how besties relate in marriage omo marriage go hungry u.
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Martin0(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
lefulefu:
una jus dey start.make e go on for 2 or 3 yrs.one of una go start to dey develop feelings for Each other.anyway nothing wrong developing into a relationship level wit ur bestie.its even advisable marrying ur best friend than a total stranger..if u make ur best friend ur wife she will always have ur back.but if u pick one random girl for street and make her ur wife she will leave u when tinzs get rough.wen u see how besties relate in marriage omo marriage go hungry u.

Hia so u mean a girl I met in the year 2010 till dat we never even start abicheesycheesy
Weldon sir ooogringringrin

My brother I agree to whatt u sa base on best geting marriad ooo good idea,but for developing feeling when we are just common friends,I don't agreegrin

Maybe e dey happen sha but I never see or witnessedgringrin
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yessss. And it depends on how morally sound both are undecided
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

That's it. The strength of the character of both individuals is important

grin
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by barackodam: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
GraveMan:

Yeah Thou It , I Hv A Female Bestie For 5years, Some Of Ma Bae Get Jealous Of Her I Really Can Not Let Her Go And Have Bn Keeping It Real With Her Since Day 1, We Party, Club, Drink, Get High Together! And There Is No Sexual Feelings Attached To It
Its Not Every Hole You Fvck Bro

5yrs in the zone?

ho ma gawd

God forbid again, did it then, didn't end well, and would never do it again.....ever
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? by crunchyDope(m): 5:11am On Nov 16, 2017
huh i have one and she disgusts me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Him But He Is Stingy And Rude. Should I Marry Him? / Red Pill And Your Emotions. / Im Now On Codedruns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.