Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

"My Wife Is Not My Family"- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Wife Is Not My Family"- (32162 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Animegirl(f): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2023
If you believe in the concept of an alpha male or superior man, it is essential to understand that treating your partner with respect and care is vital in maintaining a healthy relationship.

If you don't treat your wife well, how do you expect your wife to take care of you when old age sickness comes? Funny, how most men deceive themselves by saying "my wife is not my family" if you have such mentality you're a fool.

Similarly, subscribing to the notion that all men are naturally polygamous does not justify cheating or engaging in unfaithful behavior. Cheating on your partner can lead to severe consequences in the future, including the possibility of being abandoned when you need support the most.

Furthermore, having multiple partners and not taking responsibility for your children can result in strained relationships with your offspring as they grow older. Neglecting your parental duties may lead to your children not providing the care and attention you might need when you reach old age.

Infact I rather marry a simp, who loves me and take care of my needs than marry self proclaim Alpha and Omega with so much toxicity angry

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by adontcare(f): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2023
Word

10 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Adachizzy(f): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2023
Nice writeup but the line you talked about a wife taking care of a man when old age comes, I disagree with it.

There's no guarantee that a man will always be the one to be carried around in old age. There's also no guarantee that he'll be the one to die first. There are women whose husbands take care of them and their age related sickness.

All in all, men should treat their wives well because it's the right thing to do and also to maintain a healthy and peaceful home. Nothing beats coming back to your peaceful space.

Men o, women o, respect yourselves. Tomorrow is pregnant.

458 Likes 35 Shares

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Reminderz: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:
Nice writeup but the line you talked about a wife taking care of a man when old age comes, I disagree with it.

There's no guarantee that a man will always be the one to be carried around in old age. There's also no guarantee that he'll be the one to die first. There are women whose husbands take care of them and their age related sickness.

All in all, men should treat their wives well because it's the right thing to do and also to maintain a healthy and peaceful home. Nothing beats coming back to your peaceful space.

Men o, women o, respect yourselves. Tomorrow is pregnant.
you're the only one who commented right... you see that OP up there, is just a self proclaimed clown 🤡 we all know here.... she's just heartbroken, frustrated and lonely...

shey na only men dey get sick or na only men dem dey abandon? your last statement where you said a man and a woman should treat themselves well is the ultimate point because a man can still treat a woman well and end up being abandoned as well... most times, due to the fact that women are unpredictable is the reason why some men marry more than one wife to avoid bullshits like this in the future, at least if one leaves, one will stay...

and please, a man marrying more than one wife and taking care of them and the kids is not an act of irresponsibility... it's not the same as sleeping around or having side chics... in fact, it shows he's disciplined... as long as he carries out his responsibilities...

OP, go and heal yourself, men are not the cause of your problems, you're solely responsible for the choices you make in life...

154 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by imagrg(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
This girl dey talk about inclusion when the woman doesn't regard your family as such.

6 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by obinna58(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
Women need authority, they love it
If you can’t command them they’ll despise you, you command them in a very respectful and responsible way

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Naso. Then when they are sick, same wife would be the one to take care of them. By then all the sidechicks are gone.

gentlesmithugo:
and wat if na d woman wey dey sick nko.

Most men take their sick wives back to her people. Even their own sick parents, they bring them over with the plan of the wife doing the caregiving. The only time Nigerian men are okay with caregiving is in the UK. Because they get paid for it. grin

Men are also older, so they get weaker first.

GeneralPula:
If you don't treat your wife well, how do you expect your wife to take care of you when old age sickness comes?

Nah here I stopped. I do see this Nairaland a lot. Why do girls on here do say this?

Is it every man that grows up that will end up falling sick? Isn't Obasanjo old?

Abeg make una find another phrase!

You are comparing Obasanjo, an ex military man and democratic president, to you and your fellow redpillers, that take colos, can't afford old people care and have never done two push-ups in your life.

I wonder how you guys earned the logical tag.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Risingblue008(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Fe
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by GeneralPula: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
If you don't treat your wife well, how do you expect your wife to take care of you when old age sickness comes?

Nah here I stopped. I do see this Nairaland a lot. Why do girls on here do say this?

Is it every man that grows up that will end up falling sick? Isn't Obasanjo old?

Abeg make una find another phrase!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by lonelydora: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
So this argument don reach here.

Even the Bible said "for this reason shall a man leave his father and his mother and cling to his wife, and they shall become one"

So, the above passage solves the argument.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by chatinent: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
My wife is my family. In fact, she is more family to me than you can ever imagine! If she is not your family as a redpiller, it's your family..it's not my business. 🙂

Thanks OP for this.

But by the way, why na only man dey sick for this kind of reasoning? You mean men see shege in marriage or what?🤦 Just use credible points not the sick yenyenyen. Anyone can be sick !

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Which kain mumu talk? Every madt woman will prefer a simp than an alpha male

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by GingerbreadMen(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
I have never heard any man say that.
But truthfully, if things go south she can seize to be your wife therefore no longer part of your family, but your own family remain your own family when you like it or not. You can not have an ex-son,ex-daughter,ex-mother etc only ex-wife or ex-husband.
This comment doesn't nullify the opinions of the OP, rather shows what it is on the flip side

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Iseoluwani: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Well my wife is my family, she is officially part of me.

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Carlylepneuma: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
U wan make some men begin de get sense be dat nice...

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by dontrulee: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
And this one thinks she's making sense.
Op clap for yourself

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by MrPOTUS: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
undecided

Oniranu, why you no old and sick.

Abi is sickness only for men, selfish women tongue, always praying evil for their husbands.

Always praying he dies first.

Your wife is not your blood, family doesn't necessarily have to be joined by blood, even friends become families.

11 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by advanceDNA: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Everybody should make their own money and live alone in peace...all these noise of adultery and polygamy, and take care of me, i will not bring anything to the table, will not be needed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by sotall(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
undecided

The title of the thread and the body are poles apart undecided

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by AImiron: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
My wife is my family. If you disagree go to court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by talk2hb1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Gender Biased Post, Husband doesn’t deserved to be treated well ahbi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by mytime24(f): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hmm
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by LegallyBlunt: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lol. The anger and hate you used to write this. I hope you're married o. Coz this attitude will chase good men away.

9 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Abokiijebu: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Op u are a satisfied clown without apology.The effort u put in writing that trash is enough for to make 6 figure but no, over Sabi wouldn't let u be.

4 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Okayooo

All the best o
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Bigboythingz: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by datola: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Your spouse is part of your family!

It's like saying an adopted child is not your family.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Shankdeb(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Para mode
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Sonnobax15(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh........What a mumu piece of write up cha....But the truth is that,for every family to be blessed,both husband and wife must have an understanding, besides love....... I've already had in the back of my mind that when I get married to my present banny, she's going to be a part and parcel of my life,no misgivings about that...........

Well,what do I even know self,after all,I never chop belleful....So nothing really concern me with that institution for now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by MorataFC: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Anybody man that believes his wife is not his family should also know that his mother is not part of the family.

Shikena!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Opanka44(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ok. But the woman can also fall sick at old age and would require the support of her Husband. In all u do, pls just ensure you marry a compatible and respect life partner. To all the singles, I pray God gives us that kinda wife and husband IJN.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / My Ex Wants To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.