Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. (4009 Views)

Original Milk Factory! Endowed Naija Actress Flaunt Her Gigantic Boobs & Curves / Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Open It For You / Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2021
A woman’s cleavage(breast is curvy) has a powerful allure over men. It conjures up memories of childhood lust and moments of excitement in bed with former lovers. working tools of men get a standing ovation by mere thinking of breast.

While working in the office or arranging one form of business or the other, the thought of feeling my woman’s nipples getting harder is enough to make me break into a sweat while my heart is beating faster. So if I have to visit a rest during an important meeting, menh I do that to avoid embarrassment.
Never say I am a pervert please, I have been a fan of the breast. I was told I suck my mum's breast till I was 3. Imagine that. I wouldn't date any girl no matter how beautiful if she doesn't have a sizeable breast.

On a serious note, I belong to this group of men who believe that a woman’s breasts symbolize her sexuality. Her breasts are front and center when men interact with women both in public and in private. Looking into my girl's eyes. All I could see apart from her beautiful face is her breast. While my eye looks at her eye, my heart focuses on the breast. Don't if other men experience this? I will never go down with any woman unless I have a firm grip and view of her breast. Breast, if it is firm turn me on like a hungry lion.

I have come to realize that a man’s relationship to a woman’s cleavage often starts when he’s an infant nursing at her breasts. It continues during and after puberty when his hormones take control of his emotions and every girl he sees looks hot. Funny enough I grow up in a house full of girls. Cousins and big sisters. Most time when at home, you could see their full breast. Since they are families, negative thoughts won't come in.

As a guy growing up, his fantasies often revolve around taking off a woman’s bra to feel that all-so-soft flesh staring him in the face. Taking a woman’s breasts in his hands is often all it takes to get him as hard as a rock. Writing this thread I am beaming with a smile and I know you reading it feel the same way. Only sadists wouldn't love the finest work of God to mankind. I am talking about Breast in its youth.

To be candid I will like to think, It would be disrespectful to men to deny their feelings of attraction which are very real and pretty much harmless in most when looking or holding breast. For the love of breast may the gods bless us with the breast at every point of our life. If I were to make a request I will like to leave this world while my mouth is full with my woman's breast. Let me not lie, I can’t stand the attention they bring from other men. Men, why do we like breasts so much?
Girls why do you like tempting us with breast knowing it is our candies?
Happy weekend folk. Sometime don't get to serious. It is what it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Jeon(f): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2021
Okay.

As a fan of asernal I will gladly sit at the back..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Ynix(m): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
A woman’s cleavage(breast is curvy) has a powerful allure over men. It conjures up memories of childhood lust and moments of excitement in bed with former lovers. working tools of men get a standing ovation by mere thinking of breast.

While working in the office or arranging one form of business or the other, the thought of feeling my woman’s nipples getting harder is enough to make me break into a sweat while my heart is beating faster. So if I have to visit a rest during an important meeting, menh I do that to avoid embarrassment.
Never say I am a pervert please, I have been a fan of the breast. I was told I suck my mum's breast till I was 3. Imagine that. I wouldn't date any girl no matter how beautiful if she doesn't have a sizeable breast.

On a serious note, I belong to this group of men who believe that a woman’s breasts symbolize her sexuality. Her breasts are front and center when men interact with women both in public and in private. Looking into my girl's eyes. All I could see apart from her beautiful face is her breast. While my eye looks at her eye, my heart focuses on the breast. Don't if other men experience this? I will never go down with any woman unless I have a firm grip and view of her breast. Breast, if it is firm turn me on like a hungry lion.

I have come to realize that a man’s relationship to a woman’s cleavage often starts when he’s an infant nursing at her breasts. It continues during and after puberty when his hormones take control of his emotions and every girl he sees looks hot. Funny enough I grow up in a house full of girls. Cousins and big sisters. Most time when at home, you could see their full breast. Since they are families, negative thoughts won't come in.

As a guy growing up, his fantasies often revolve around taking off a woman’s bra to feel that all-so-soft flesh staring him in the face. Taking a woman’s breasts in his hands is often all it takes to get him as hard as a rock. Writing this thread I am beaming with a smile and I know you reading it feel the same way. Only sadists wouldn't love the finest work of God to mankind. I am talking about Breast in its youth.

To be candid I will like to think, It would be disrespectful to men to deny their feelings of attraction which are very real and pretty much harmless in most when looking or holding breast. For the love of breast may the gods bless us with the breast at every point of our life. If I were to make a request I will like to leave this world while my mouth is full with my woman's breast. Let me not lie, I can’t stand the attention they bring from other men. Men, why do we like breasts so much?
Girls why do you like tempting us with breast knowing it is our candies?
Happy weekend folk. Sometime don't get to serious. It is what it is.
Na your type fit dash 10 Billion from your bank account because of mammary gland grin
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Ynix:

Na your type fit dash 10 Billion from your bank account because of mammary gland grin
As if you don't like it. Talk true abeg.

1 Like

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Ynix(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
As if you don't like it. Talk true abeg.
It gets me confused, the carnal part of me wants to get aroused then I remember again that behind the curves are enormous fats and stretch marks grin

1 Like

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Ynix:

It gets me confused, the carnal part of me wants to get aroused then I remember again that behind the curves are enormous fats and stretch marks grin
You never met a lady with beautiful stretch marks. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. I am from a family that has fresh in their body both male and female. We use our size to our advantage. Sadly I am a bit skinny and I am constantly intimidated. I am talking about healthy fat. Haven't heard the ticker the better?

1 Like

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by ifex370(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2021
Ynix:

Sometimes smelly side and lower regions that don't actually look enticing

Somethings are simply overpriced

2 Likes

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 30, 2021
You can easily be seduced as I dy look you so.hmm I don't want to hear stories that touch ooo

1 Like

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
You can easily be seduced as I dy look you so.hmm I don't want to hear stories that touch ooo
No, I am faithful. It is fond talking about what makes us smile. I am in a committed relationship and I know my boundaries.One thing is to look but not touch I hope you get?
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2021
ifex370:

Sometimes smelly side and lower regions that don't actually look enticing

Some things are simply overpriced
. Change your circle or better still, educate your woman.

2 Likes

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=sirjamesjnr post=107185477]No, I am faithful. It is fond talking about what makes us smile. I am in a committed relationship and I know my boundaries.One thing is to look but not touch I hope you get?[/aa]OK if you say so

1 Like

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Haynnie: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
No, I am faithful. It is fond talking about what makes us smile. I am in a committed relationship and I know my boundaries.One thing is to look but not touch I hope you get?

Op na LUKAKU lol

2 Likes

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=Iyaebe post=107185568][/quote]. Thanks for always looking out for our relationship. May good things always locate you.
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Thanks for always looking out for our relationship. May good things always locate you.
amen
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Truvelisback(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2021
I am a fan too(front and back too). Let me rate the pics above. The lady in blue shirt took 1st position. The lady in Orange shirt took 2nd position while the other lady took 3rd position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Truvelisback:
I am a fan too(front and back too). Let me rate the pics above. The lady in blue shirt took 1st position. The lady's orange shirt took 2nd position while the other lady took 3rd position.
. Wow, I didn't pay attention to that.
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Truvelisback(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Wow, I didn't pay attention to that.
Pls, edit and Correct my comment u just quoted. The lady in orange shirt took 2nd position.
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Oglock(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Oglock:
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
.You don't like breast huh?

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Twoclans(f): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Awo gang akeeng dem.
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Nilx: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
I’m not a fan of big breast, you see those ass that would force one join head slammer to shout ars-allamaliakun? And a d cup medium size breast........ hmmm dayum, I shall sing in the spirit to the god savior of my soul.

I thank creation for ass.
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Gadafii: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
I like my breasts perky and firm, something my hands can cover more than half of.

If it's too large, I go pack am together and insert my D, cheesy
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by akeeng: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Twoclans:
Awo gang ake.eng dem.

You know the drill cheesy

Where have you been sweet?
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by silibaba: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Twoclans(f): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
akeeng:
You know the drill cheesy

Where have you been sweet?
Offline ,tommorrow .

Will explain .

kiss kiss
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Harry00(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
king

2 Likes

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Taiwx(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Big boobs my weakness

1 Like

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Men who rest on their lover's breasts are better decision makers, and perform better in bed

2 Likes

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by chynergy1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
u no go understand
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Nonexisting1: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
I hardly look at ladies with big boobs twice. You see those orange-size breasts? I no dey comot eyez quickly.

Re: Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. by reddingtonblack: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Men who rest on their lover's breasts are better decision makers, and perform better in bed

Now we know why buhari is alway making lame decisions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Partner Yesterday / Dating An Easy Girl. / "Stay There And Be Forming Good Girl While The Runz Girls Get Married Every Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.