Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,541 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? (4880 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by babymine(f): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2006
Hello everyone.. smiley I"m kinda new here but I just felt like asking this question. Pls, if you have any advice, anything to say..do feel free..ciao!
Luv you all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2006
Hey Babymine, welcome to Nairaland, and no there's nothing wrong in dating someone younger than you. Well really it depends on how young we talking about here, anyway love is all that matters! Ciao!!!
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by alheri(f): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2006
babymine welcome to naira! IMO, theres nothing wrong with dating someone younger than you are. Do you love him? Then feel free to date him.  wink
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by Greatpeter(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2006
There is nothing bad about it. Age is just a number.
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by smartsoft(m): 6:10am On Feb 03, 2006
Word Man.. Word.. Please help me tell the folks out there...
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by EvilSlayer(m): 6:17am On Feb 03, 2006
Greatpeter:

There is nothing bad about it. Age is just a number.

smartsoft:

Word Man.. Word.. Please help me tell the folks out there...

True that. but what if this chick is like in her mid 30's and the cat is like 14, would that still be ok?
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by smartsoft(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2006
Dude cheesy You should know that can't happen and if that happens, that means there is something behind it...
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by alheri(f): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2006
EvilSlayer:

True that. but what if this chick is like in her mid 30's and the cat is like 14, would that still be ok?

she said younger man, not boy.
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by EvilSlayer(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2006
alheri:

she said younger man, not boy.

Honey I don't know what generation you life in, you'll be surprised to know what 14 year old can do these days
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by dejiolowe: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2006
nothing wrong. i v dated plenty of older girls. i like them coz they always respect themselves. and a sugar mummy? she's gonna spoil u silly
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by darleen(f): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2007
well for me i guess it depends on where you find happiness.some guys might be younger but they are capable of making you happy,also they capable of giving you that peace a guy your age or even older can't give you
During my undergraduate days i had acertain guy 4yrs younger who was always on my neck,at that time i saw it as a taboo to date him,but anytime we got talking what i usually see is a whole different person,who i could relate with,at that point in time his age wasnt an issue.some guys can be younger but their minds are not young.Younger guys will treat you with much care once they are so into you,even better that the older ones.but the most important thing in question is if u are happy.my friend is married to a guy 3 yrs younger n they are so happy,
So age aint nothing but a number
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by Esss(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2007
Question; Is there anything dating a man younger than you??

Answer: YES angry

Reasons; 1. Na ur mate?? One of the first things a man must posses is pride, And oneday the issue of seniority must arise, just imagine the ego bruise the small boy will suffer, ]

2. It is the natural order of things that the man should be senior, (adam senior eve), Just Kidding grin

3. Just imagine say one day, the boy tell you to shut up, Your first response go be "u no dey fear your elder?" Kidding again

4. Age is not just a number, if it were, elder no go dey for our society. Age is actually a boundary that differenciates us from each other Physically, mentally and otherwise,

Exception cases (where it might be allowed); 1. If you want to keep the boy as your samlly, That is you are his sugar mummy.
2. If it is just for sex,
3. emm, I think thats about it,

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by Gunit4life(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2007
Hey guys, nothing do una. Love has nothing to do with age, like u knw is just a number. these days no small pikin again ooooooooooooo, small boy can do wat an adult man can do.
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by benit(f): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2007
If u are always going to be conscious of the fact u are older than him, then dont go into a relationship with him.

But if u can over look his age and respect him, no problem at all. its up to both of them
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by Esss(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2007
A small boy is always a small boy, weather love dey or not

And wat the f**k is this love thing u ppl keep giving as an excuse for the small boy to loose his self pride and respect.

And get me wrong, they can date, but thats were it ends, meaning no further commitments beyond the sex.

Small boy go with small girl and small girls go with big boys, grin
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by donheaven: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2007
baby pls i loooking for sugar mummies , email chiggy8love@yahoo.com
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by donheaven: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2007
baby please i loooking for sugar mummies , email chiggy8love@yahoo.com
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by Njoy1(f): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2007
I see nothing wrong, just as long as you have each other. Love conquers all.
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by Free(f): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2007
Love conquers all

yea dats wot dey say grin grin
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by temmyabby(f): 12:05am On Jun 21, 2007
well, i wouldn't do it , but don't think its wrong undecided
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by uyai(f): 12:33am On Jun 21, 2007
no
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by Esss(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2007
I just realised a trend in the way people are responding to this post,

Women, 95% are saying no, Reason, Una dey find small boy wey una go use as houseboy abi?? Smally wey una fit dey control, boys make una shine una eye o!.

Men , (the ones wey dey find sugar mummy), are also saying yes,

Well I still say it is wrong, A man must senior ehn wife, (its the 11th commandment wey moses forget to write),

Question, how many of una wey una mama senior una papa grin

3 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by Orosunnuku(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2007
@babymine,
Go ahead and love without fear wink
There is nothing wrong in dating a man that is younger than you, as long as you are happy in the relationship.
Afterall age is in the mind.
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by donjohano(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2007
Only if you're another man.
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by johnnygan(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2007
Baby there is nuffin wrong in datin a younger guy but the raw fact is, you are alliable to go crazy if shit happens. I kno you're not gonna like that.
If you feel you're gonna respect his wishes,
Nothing do you!
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by Eiregirl(f): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2007
Hi all, I'm new on here but I don't think there's anything wrong with dating a younger guy. My boyfriend is younger than me, only by about 18 month. We absolutely ADORE each other! It depends on the people involved & what they want from each other & the relationship.
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by 2dye4(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2007
Eiregirl:

Hi all, I'm new on here but I don't think there's anything wrong with dating a younger guy. My boyfriend is younger than me, only by about 18 month. We absolutely ADORE each other! It depends on the people involved & what they want from each other & the relationship.

said it rite its no biggie. wink
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by Esss(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2007
QUESTION>>>>> How many of y'all here are your mums senior to your dads, I'm waiting angry angry angry
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:54am On Jun 23, 2007
@topic
everything is wrong ohhh for me. shocked
don't think i would feel comfortable as i am suppose to be if i were dating a guy older than me.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by fromuk(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2007
u need fresh blood abi, ur mate no dey for town.
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by oscarpoems(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2008
well for me i guess it depends on where you find happiness.some guys might be younger but they are capable of making you happy,also they capable of giving you that peace a guy your age or even older can't give you
During my undergraduate days i had acertain guy 4yrs younger who was always on my neck,at that time i saw it as a taboo to date him,but anytime we got talking what i usually see is a whole different person,who i could relate with,at that point in time his age wasnt an issue.some guys can be younger but their minds are not young.Younger guys will treat you with much care once they are so into you,even better that the older ones.but the most important thing in question is if u are happy.my friend is married to a guy 3 years younger n they are so happy,
So age aint nothing but a number.
she don talk am.
full stop.follow ur mind.my yes could be your no.end of ttory,
Re: Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? by babycool(f): 6:15pm On May 05, 2008
Been there before (maybe still there)I see nothing wrong in it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? / Late Bloomers! How Difficult Was It For You? / Your Smile Is My Healing Balm (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.