Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? (22096 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / HELP! My Girlfriend Forget Things Easily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by olola4(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2015
Please I am so confused. I have been in a serious relationship with this my fiancee for the past four years, and although I know she forgets things, but I just see it as a normal thing.

That was until she came to spend a week with me. She forgot almost everything and if I ask her "can't u remember?" she will reply me with "you know I forget things easily".

Please Nairalanders, I need your advice because we will soon be planning our introduction. Should I continue or what can I do?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Twaci(f): 6:27pm On May 03, 2015
Get sticky notes, works every time.

But really, why not take her to the hospital or something...the doctors know best smiley

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by dharay88: 6:27pm On May 03, 2015
wah abt ur bank account.? angry
Finance kor, ur falila ni. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by DuchessLily(f): 6:27pm On May 03, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by dharay88: 6:28pm On May 03, 2015
Twaci:
Get sticky notes, works every time.

But really, why not take her to the hospital or something...the doctors know best smiley
read carefully b4 commenting....daamn it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by epelumi42(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2015

Just be understanding and help her cope. Its all about love.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Cholls(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2015
my brother you can help her if you need her by taking her to a neuroscience to find the cause of her variability of memory.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by utytill(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2015
Try givam belle,if she forget say na u doam,then wahala dey.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Twaci(f): 6:37pm On May 03, 2015
dharay88:

read carefully b4 commenting....daamn it. undecided
I did angry. He said his wife to be has memory issues and he wants to ur opinions, I gave him mine.

Could be she has amnesia, I don't know. And I also know that there is no cure for amnesia but I am sure the right doctors can suggest techniques for enhancing her memory and also psychological support to pull her through.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by dharay88: 6:42pm On May 03, 2015
Twaci:
I did angry. He said his wife to be has memory issues and he wants to ur opinions, I gave him mine.

Could be she has amnesia, I don't know. And I also know that there is no cure for amnesia but I am sure the right doctors can suggest techniques for enhancing her memory and also psychological support to pull her through.

yea, u did write buh i guess u Neva notice he didn't use d word "wife"

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Eggcelent(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2015
Can you cope with her forgetfulness? If yes, go ahead since it seems you love her enough to remain together for 4 years. Meanwhile, FIANCÉE is different from FINANCE, please.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by jamex93(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2015
write note to her

wen Eva u r telling her something serious

if she say she forget

flog nonsense cormot for ha body

she go get sense or better still

terminate the appointment
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2015
You can't type simple english....

Should she go on with the marriage too?? undecided

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2015
send me her numb. i love her already. zero nagging. meaning we both live longer. she no gt calendar on her phone abi

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by yibobasher2: 7:06pm On May 03, 2015
Bad
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Matttthew(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2015
Plx dont

That's might be a foolish idea.......

Try to test her with a lot of things.....

Help her to grow in that aspect.....

We all have our flaw n inadequate sides....

Help her n don't abandon.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by meshacha1: 7:07pm On May 03, 2015
If you love her continue but if you don't lover .....
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 03, 2015
OP,
Do nothing and hope she forgets about the marriage also grin

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 03, 2015
NOPE HE SHOULDNT. IT'S VERY DANGEROUS. SHE MIGHT FORGET HIS NAME

Edited!
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by rumomonga(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2015
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by JumiaConsult: 7:08pm On May 03, 2015
this isn't a case
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by alobam1: 7:09pm On May 03, 2015
Eggcelent:
Can you cope with her forgetfulness? If yes, go ahead since it seems you love her enough to remain together for 4 years. Meanwhile, FIANCÉE is different from FINANCE, please.

20crates of origin for you..gbasibe..
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by shadelek(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2015
I hope he won't forget their wedding day sha

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by pretydamsel1(f): 7:09pm On May 03, 2015
the best thing to do is to take her to the hospital, she needs medical attention

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by mytime24(f): 7:10pm On May 03, 2015
Hmm
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Naavah(f): 7:10pm On May 03, 2015
There are drugs for this biko. Get her to see a doc

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by RiffRaff: 7:10pm On May 03, 2015
Love conquers everything.. did u see the movie: 50 First Date or the Notebook..

Help her to remember things by making sure she has a note to carry around, she will write things in that note and look at it. that way she wont forget.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by VickyRotex(f): 7:11pm On May 03, 2015
Help her if you love her. I'm quite sure its not a permanent condition.

Seek medical assistance

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by JumiaConsult: 7:11pm On May 03, 2015
ollah1:
NOPE SHE SHOULDNT. IT'S VERY DANGEROUS. HE MIGHT FORGET HER NAME

did u even read the topic talk more of the OP?
the complaint came from the guy and its the babe that forgets things easily not the guy...

pls endeavour to read before making comments next time

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by Olagbenga95(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2015
olola4:
Please I am so confused. I have been in a serious relationship with this my fiancee for the past four years, and although I know she forgets things, but I just see it as a normal thing.

That was until she came to spend a week with me. She forgot almost everything and if I ask her "can't u remember?" she will reply me with "you know I forget things easily".

Please Nairalanders, I need your advice because we will soon be planning our introduction. Should I continue or what can I do?

help her if you love her...ave seen such b4 in indian movies
Re: My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? by zinachidi(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2015
no, b4 she 4gets what our childrens names are,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You / Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.