Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship (1422 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ / Valid Reasons Why People Cheat – Even If They’re In A Happy Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
There are some people who can’t build a healthy relationship, and they are very difficult to live with.
I wants to show you the types of people that will never make you happy.
Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
11. Chronic critics
These people like absolutely nothing about you, beginning with your manners and ending with what you wear.
They always try to point out your imperfections and change you. These "critics" often think they take care
of you, but, as a rule, such relations are no good for either of you.

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
10. Morbidly jealous

people Life with a jealous person can resemble an Italian soap opera. However, when your partner is jealous of your
friends, colleagues, family, or past partners, it’s no good. No one wants to become crazy because of constant
jealousy, right?

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
9. Liars

Liars start cheating from the very first date, and they almost never stop. They not only whitewash events in their
lives but completely change them along with personal facts. Such a person doesn’t trust you, and there will
be no future for a relationship without mutual trust.

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
8. Kings and queens of drama

Everything is a tragedy for such people. They are sure the whole world is against them: their colleagues, their
beloved ones, and their family. You should just decide if you really want to calm down, patronize, and comfort
such a person throughout your life.

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by MhizzAJ(f): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
7. Kidults

Kidults never take any decisions, and they have a habit of putting responsibility on their partner’s shoulders.
They need a “daddy“ or a ”mommy" to patronize their every action. Think twice before taking on such a role.
lalasticlala,mynd44,seun,dominique

2 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Do I have followers in the house??
Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
6. Work addicts

People who value their work more than you are never trustworthy partners. At first, you might be even proud
of such a hard-working person. But it is really doubtful that rare dates and too little time spent together will
be enough for you on a regular basis.

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
5. "Oil and vinegar" people

Different people attract each other, and it is interesting for them to be together. However, when the differences
are global and people can’t find anything in common, they spend time quarreling. This can concern even such
a trifle as plans for how to spend your free time.

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
4. Mercenary people

Mercenary people first ingratiate themselves with your trust, and then they start using it. In time, they start
feeling a "temporary" financial instability...which lasts forever. As a rule, their partners must help them as soon
as possible, spend all their money, and solve all their problems.

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
3. Addicts

This point concerns drug addicts, alcohol abusers, etc. These people do not reject their addictions even for the
sake of their beloved ones. Addictions ruin families, let alone ordinary couples.

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
2. Selfish people

Selfish people do not simply love themselves — they forget about others and think it’s OK. Sometimes such
partners even forget to ask you about your day, so why should they take care of you?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
when she says "...but you know I don't really care much for sex, I only do it to keep you happy....I cud go for years w/o it...."

you walk away and never look back brah. These sorts are broken for real so never think you can fix them.

Edit: my apologies Khaliya, I thought you were done.

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
1. "Conquerors"

These people don’t know what “private space“ means. They want to be near all the time and check your every
call or website you visit. Even if you like to watch adult movies, being an adult, it is not your own business.
Such people always have a reason to bite your head off. Do you really need a ”conqueror" in your private
space? We all have the right to have something personal.
Have you ever dated any of these types or are you one of them?
Share your experience in the comments!

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
lalasticlala,mynd44,seun,dominique Come and do the needful
Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Airforce1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
12. Gold diggers

Especially Nigerian girls.

Below is how I walk away when I see one .

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Airforce1:
Hmm
Oga that your ex you always talk about, which category does she belong?
Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Airforce1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
Khaliyah:

Oga that your ex you always talk about, which category does she belong?

I don't grant interview on weekdays

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dominique mynd44 sissy3 seun lalasticlala... why is this beautiful piece not on FP yet. If it's who has a big hips now, it will be moved to FP ASAP ... mtcheew!
Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Airforce1:

I don't grant interview on weekdays
You don't mean it, superstar airforce1

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by johncallidon(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nice concept. Well done OP.

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by squash47(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
What about the spiritual freaks ?
Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by Khaliyah(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
squash47:
What about the spiritual freaks ?
Lol you can't get a pic and include that bro
Re: 11 Types Of People To Avoid If You Want A Happy Relationship by bummyla(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
So True My Brother! Nigerian Women think the sun rises & set from their father's house! https://www.buummyla.com

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Love: Man hits his wife on their wedding celebration...(VIDEO) / My Girlfriend Want To Pressure Me Into Marriage / Nigerian Professor Born Blind Marries Single Mother Of 2 In Delta [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.