Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

The 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship (656 Views)

Sexual Mistakes Women Make In Bed / DOWNLOAD: 7 Biggest Mistakes People Make On Valentine's Day,& How...By Tomitalks / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship by hyman9ja(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
As a relationship expert, I get to hear all the latest and most common ways that otherwise good people mess up their intimate relationships. While there are a million stories out there, the truth is that breakups usually tend to fall into a few primary categories.

Now before you accuse me of blaming women for all breakups, just know that I have a list of the 10 Biggest Mistakes Men Make In Relationships as well. And believe me, they are as different as the genders themselves.

We all have our own unique challenges related to the way we see and interact with the world around us. The good news is that a lot of our issues could be avoided if more people were aware of the huge differences in how men and women navigate the world.

So here they are in no particular order, the 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship:

#You Don’t Know Your Own Value

This might be one of the most common issues. Do you chase after the bad boys who treat you poorly and only want them more?

Are you attracted to all the unavailable guys? Are you afraid to ask for what you want? Do you put up with nonsense expecting that “one day” it will magically change? If so, welcome to the club — you are far from alone.

You, my dear, do not know your value.

The truth is that there are only two fears in the human condition: one is that you’re “not enough,” and two is that you won’t be loved.

Let’s be clear: this will keep you single until it changes. Ironically, the thing that will keep you stuck here for years (or even decades) is that no man can really respect a woman who will allow him to treat her so shabbily, so this truly is a self-inflicted wound.

I’m sorry for being so blunt, but the truth will set you free — even if it makes you angry or defensive first.

If that’s the case, don’t bother getting mad at me. I care enough to level with you so you can actually have all the love you truly deserve.

#You Over-Rely On Your Masculine Energy

Many of my clients are highly successful women and well known in their communities. They’re doctors, lawyers, executives, and entrepreneurs, but they can’t attract — or keep — a man.

Ironically, their success is oftentimes a result of the fact that deep inside, these women also have huge doubts about their self-value. (Do you see a theme here?) In fact, it’s their over-compensation that often leads to their success.Read More Here >>> https://lovefactory.com.ng/2017/11/7-biggest-mistakes-women-make-relationships/

FOLLOW US

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lovesfactory/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/lovefac3

Whatsapp: +2348066824350

Palmchat: LOVE & LOVE FACTORY

Send us an email, if you have interesting and helpful tips on relationship issues, let’s help change the face of relationships and marriages around the world together.

Email us: info@lovefactory.com.ng

love@lovefactory.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

See How This Man Captured The Heart Of His Woman With A Phone / Jtown Romance / Photos Of Kemen And A Man That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.