Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

6 Improved Methods For A Much Longer Intercourse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Improved Methods For A Much Longer Intercourse (1168 Views)

Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less / I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Improved Methods For A Much Longer Intercourse by Kcconcept(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
It’s common to equate sexual prowess with sexual stamina, although, amazing-and-short sex is almost always preferable recently the idea of awful-but-long banging is now the newest trend. Most people might not want to admit that they couldn’t make it past five minutes, though research has shown that almost 60% of men in the world orgasm in two minutes or less. According to study, 7 - 13 minutes is a desirable length of time.
What can I do to improve my Mileage?

1 See A Doctor Or An Urologist:

Some situations may require your partner considering seeing a doctor. A variety of prescriptions are available if premature ejaculation is a serious issue that is negatively affecting your relationship. And though there are over-the-counter supplements that have been designed to improve a guy’s stamina, your best bet is to go through someone that knows what they’re talking about. Guys can check in with a urologist to see what the issue is and what steps can be taken. Roadside Medications might ruin you completely.

2 The Squeeze Method:

If you can feel your orgasm coming on, stop and squeeze right below the head of your penis. Apply firm pressure with your thumb and forefinger and focus the pressure on the urethra—the tube running along the underside of the penis.

The squeeze technique can help you last longer in bed by pushing blood out of the penis and momentarily decreasing sexual tension, which represses the ejaculatory response.

3 Mental Distraction:

If you are a two minutes guy, during sex focus your attention on something deeply unerotic totally out of what you are doing such as a drink with guys, multiplication table etc. This can reduce the enjoyment of the act itself but is often effective in delaying ejaculation.

4 Slow Down/ Reduce Speed Of Thrust:

Generally, its the faster the man has sex, the quicker he ejaculates. Rapid, hard thrusts result in a faster climax. A slower, more measured technique means the penis tip is less stimulated and ejaculation delayed. It also allows for greater control over ejaculation.

5 Masturbate:

Masturbation doesn’t have any harmful side effects, though some people may feel guilty about masturbating or have issues with chronic masturbation. Masturbating regularly can help build up your stamina and thus enable you to last longer during sex.

6 Using A Condom:

A condom does not only reduce the risk of Contacting STDs. Condoms decrease sensitivity and therefore usually increase the time taken to ejaculate.

Source:http://www.myfitnessclinic.com/2017/11/6-improved-method-to-last-longer-in-bed.html

Re: 6 Improved Methods For A Much Longer Intercourse by marshalldgreat(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Seen
Re: 6 Improved Methods For A Much Longer Intercourse by Hykis(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
dat number4....for me it's unacceptable
Re: 6 Improved Methods For A Much Longer Intercourse by Kcconcept(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hykis:
dat number4....for me it's unacceptable
easy boss... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / What will you do if I slap you (scary and hard face pix attached) / All This Slay Queens Are Getting More Mad Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.