Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? (3446 Views)

Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast / Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] / Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by RoyalBlak007: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
RareKind:
I've eaten that several times grin

♤Nice! So how bout you tell us wat the fůck this meat up there is?

♤ GHOST MEAT?
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
I know I can't cook well but this your soup nawao. grin
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Nice! So how bout you tell us wat the fůck this meat up there is?

♤ GHOST MEAT?
hahahahhaa... Someone guessed right already bro, didn't wanna quote him yet.

Its an alligator lizard lol, just joking grin .... Its actually a monitor lizard bruv.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
I know I can't cook well but this your soup nawao. grin
lol, that means say pot dey call kettle black bah? grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Oga bring dis soup kom may I shop am na

Adey hungry badly dis 9te
lol bro... Lie say you never swallow 6 wrapped fufu tonight with this your football lips lol grin

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
RareKind:
lol, that means say pot dey call kettle black bah? grin grin grin
Of course and na firewood POT sef. cheesy

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Of course and na firewood POT sef. cheesy
hahahaaha.. Lol, crazy guy grin

You go chop small make I Cook for you?

My bestie, tahra, come and see my cooking o and rate it lol grin
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nyanma!!!! So disgusting... People like the OP will eat human flesh and not blink an eye rather they lick thier hands in sweetness.... Pukes cry embarassed
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by HARDLABOR: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
RareKind:
lol bro... Lie say you never swallow 6 wrapped fufu tonight with this your football lips lol grin

Aswear aneva shop anything after d garri wey I take 3:30 dis afternoon embarassed

U tink say u fit drimble me oya kari da soup kom yia b4 hungry finish ur boi grin sad angry

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Aswear aneva shop anything after d garri wey I take 3:30 dis afternoon embarassed

U tink say u fit drimble me oya kari da soup kom yia b4 hungry finish ur boi grin sad angry
hahahaaha... Where your location bruv grin

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by HARDLABOR: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
RareKind:
hahahaaha... Where your location bruv grin

Ma room dey opposite ur room na undecided

U don 4get me angry wink

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
RareKind:
hahahaaha.. Lol, crazy guy grin

You go chop small make I Cook for you?

My bestie, tahr.a, come and see my cooking o and rate it lol grin
embarassedembarassed You tried.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by joinnow: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
From the first pictures
It look like the lizard bit monkey and its having symptoms of monkeypox grin

Don't take it personal
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tahra:
embarassedembarassed You tried.
hahahaaha... Thank you.

It tastes great tho wink
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
RareKind:
hahahaaha... Thank you.
It tastes great tho wink
You have a strong stomach.embarassedembarassed
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tahra:
You have a strong stomach.embarassedembarassed
lol tahra, honestly it tastes nice, you'll like it... Will be preparing vegetable soup with the other one as soon as this one is done wink
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
lol tahra, honestly it tastes nice, you'll like it... Will be preparing vegetable soup with the other one as soon as this one is done wink
Never!sad Good morning.kiss
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2017
Tahra:
Never!sad Good morning.kiss
good morning dearie, hope you had a nice night sleep? I'm planning on buying tiger meat next lol, who knows how it'll taste grin
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
good morning dearie, hope you had a nice night sleep? I'm planning on buying tiger meat next lol, who knows how it'll taste grin
Yeah.kisskiss You can't get that in Nigeria.tongue You have weird tastes.embarassed
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2017
Tahra:
Yeah.kisskiss You can't get that in Nigeria.tongue You have weird tastes.embarassed
I see you dreamt of me last night lol, I actually woke up with your name on my lips grin

Lol, my dear, I can eat everything edible but will never try dog meat, I heard it has the best tastes but nah...dogs are like humans to me.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Timileyin1234(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2017
This is monitor lizard now
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
I see you dreamt of me last night lol, I actually woke up with your name on my lips grin

Lol, my dear, I can eat everything edible but will never try dog meat, I heard it has the best tastes but nah...dogs are like humans to me.
Lmao,funny you.cheesy

You should try it.Since you have a dog...lipsrsealed How's she?cheesy
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2017
Tahra:
Lmao,funny you.cheesy

You should try it.Since you have a dog...lipsrsealed How's she?cheesy
try it? shocked nah! That's a very bad idea and at least, not with my precious dogs grin

Oh, she's doing great with her son dear... Was beaten by rain yesterday and on getting to the gate, little rhyno jumped on me with his muddy paws, I couldn't do a thing to him cos he was just overwhelmed by my presence, which is understandable lol... Some pple would beat the living daylight outta him if they were to be in my shoes lol cos I was so dirty after the incident embarassed
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by TundeHashim(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2017
delishpot:
Wall gecko
Guy u bad ooo..whc kind reasoning be this na... undecided
delishpot:
Wall gecko
Guy u bad ooo..whc kind reasoning be this na...

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by mediocre(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I haven't forgiven u for dissing my goat meat soup
You and this your babe sha grin
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
try it? shocked nah! That's a very bad idea and at least, not with my precious dogs grin

Oh, she's doing great with her son dear... Was beaten by rain yesterday and on getting to the gate, little rhyno jumped on me with his muddy paws, I couldn't do a thing to him cos he was just overwhelmed by my presence, which is understandable lol... Some pple would beat the living daylight outta him if they were to be in my shoes lol cos I was so dirty after the incident embarassed
This is sweet.kisssmiley You named him rhyno?cheesy What is his mama's name?
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Romerocollins: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
Now as a very young bachelor, I don't joke with my belle and I try a lot of cooking with different things lol... Not everything tho before una kii me cheesy

Went to the market this evening, saw a man by the roadside holding some well smoked weired animal, which it's hands, head, and half the tail were missing lol... I decided to approach the man, we bargained and the meat gats leave with me lol... I was interested in it, not even knowing what I'm buying home embarassed

Now I got home, prepared fine bitter leaf soup with it and decided to post a pic here on nairaland so you guys can see it too and guess what animal it is from my description above. grin

Note; I found out what animal it is, buh let's see how many will guess it right grin
The soup is so waterly even when cooked with a nice bush meat lol, you don't know how to make soup!
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Tahra:
This is sweet.kisssmiley You named him rhyno?cheesy What is his mama's name?
her name's Nicki...

How's your dog doing my dear?
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Romerocollins:

The soup is so waterly even when cooked with a nice bush meat lol, you don't know how to make soup!
thanks baba. smiley
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
her name's Nicki...

How's your dog doing my dear?
Nice name.cool She's fine,thanks.kiss You deactivated your former acc?
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2017
Tahra:
Nice name.cool She's fine,thanks.kiss You deactivated your former acc?
yeah, something brought about that action.

How's Ogun state today?
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
yeah, something brought about that action.
How's Ogun state today?
Which is?I'd like to know.
Sunny and quiet over here.

Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights / What Msunery Situation Have You Experienced? Man Shares His Own. / Ashawo Joint In Samuru Zaria Who Knows