Stats: 3,162,390 members, 7,850,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? (3442 Views)

Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast / Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] / Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2017
folakemigeh:
Nyanma!!!! So disgusting... People like the OP will eat human flesh and not blink an eye rather they lick thier hands in sweetness.... Pukes cry embarassed
madam, say what you know... Not what you don't know angry

Na you go chop human flesh and find it delicious, not me.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Tahra:
Which is?I'd like to know.

Sunny and quiet over here.
tatafo grin izza pazonal stuv grin

Don't tell me you're home today, are you?
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
tatafo grin izza pazonal stuv grin
Don't tell me you're home today, are you?
Oh.I didn't mean to pry.
Yes and no.tongue
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2017
I am not understanding
mediocre:
You and this your babe sha grin
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2017
Tahra:
Oh.I didn't mean to pry.

Yes and no.tongue
lol...which is which?

Seem you're never allowed to go out, that's bad embarassed
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
lol...which is which?

Seem you're never allowed to go out, that's bad embarassed
Parents know best.tongue
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2017
Tahra:
Parents know best.tongue
yeah, you're correct. smiley
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by Sterope(f): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Your comment is disgusting. If you grew up a pace that eat Suh, you won't call it disgusting. You may not like it but the meat is still from an animal not human. You are no less disgusting than him when you eat goat meat.

folakemigeh:
Nyanma!!!! So disgusting... People like the OP will eat human flesh and not blink an eye rather they lick thier hands in sweetness.... Pukes cry embarassed

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Meat Is In This My Soup? by delishpot: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
abeg o... Stop joor, I don chop am already oo, no make me vomit

Hahahahaha, Bia OP, why you no remove the skin?

How Will You React When She Grabs You By The Collar On Your Way To Work??? / Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic / What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House.