Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) (50087 Views)

Davido’s Crew Hailing Ifeanyi, His Son (Photos, Video) / Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) / Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by mrjaydee(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2017
You are a foolish idiot
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by 2shure: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2017
the issue is thats not the issue.
the issue is seeing a mature man of 45
threatning to blow your face if u no like davido.
imagine
someones father
dumb kids
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Tapujoma: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Buy any if our clean tokunbo cars(US used) at affordable prices and get 2 month free engine servicing from our auto clinic.

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Adeyeye09(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2017
who cares!!! undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by qreem231(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2017
rawpadgin:
u just insulted those legends. This child's play is not even close to the NAS & JAY Z shiit neither is it close to the 50 & JA beef

These kids ain't got balls, if them see real beef them go give themselves house arrest

Dude, i thought u know about hip-hop
Let him know bro, it's an insult of the highest order to compare 2pac and biggie's beef with the child's play and immaturity those 2 kids are displaying.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by plateau1stson(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmm diz their fight go end shocked[img][/img]
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by GraveMan(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2017
I Think We Should Organise A Fight Between The Two Of Them In Teslim Balagoun Stadium. So We Go Fit Knw Who Sabi Fight.

FIGHT FOR CHAMP!!!
WIZKID X DAVIDO
WIZKID X DAVIDO
Venue; Teslim Balagoun Stadium
DATE; DEC 26TH 2017
TICKET IS FREEE
Sponsorers- WWBO, NBA, MTV, NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by oruma19: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2017
Bhelamblog:
There was a strong tension in Dubai as Wizkid, his gang and that of Davido's clashed on their way to perform at the One Africa Music fest Dubai..

The Nigerian music stars decided to test of their beef physically, and they had no other place to do it than Dubai, Music Blogger Blessing Diribe who shared the video said it was so tensed that, they exchanged blows and threw bottles at each other, It was so messy that Wizkid got a black eye..

In the video the both gangs could be heard shouting 'OBO, Starboy'

The Cause of the fight could be traced to nothing other than the 'i better pass am' tag they carry for each other, and their social media everyday clash, Wizkid says Davido has got a Frog Voice, which hurts him, and in return Davido says Wizkid can't make hit badder than him, which is also painful, so fighting dirty is just a way of expressing it..

But in Another Man's Country? i Drop my pen..

Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMmYVO9UX54?t=111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn9_KGle-GU?t=47

or Here

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/tension-as-wizkid-and-his-gang-clash.html

And both of them are Christians and members of modern day penterascal churches. They are not doing anything our of the ordinary na, at least they hear words in the church that promote envy and jelosy instead of growing fruits of repentance. Davido was at the city of David of rccg the other day and he was even recognized and given mic to greet the house. We need sound doctrine that will help us all right now, even me that am talking my sin is becoming too much because its only tithe tithe tithe they preach in my church, nothing else. I need to hear sound doctrine so I can move closer to God.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by livinbygrace: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Davido na confirm Axe man and wizkid is on the red beret level so they have scores to settle .
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2017
If Dubai govt com kii these 2 small boiz now, for breaking the peace and causing nuisance in another man's land, Nigerians go dey shout foul.
Ishe ile lo GBE awon omo ale jade. embarassed
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Edonojie007(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2017
And My Fellow Lovely Nigerians Are Bothering Themselves,instead Of Using This Time To Hustle And Find Money.
Small Kid And Davi-dull Are Money Spenders,having 30 Billion In Their Account. Why Wont They Fight,when They Can Afford The Ticket 50 Times.
Na Who Eat Belleful They Fight? Person Wey Take Flight Dey Go Dubai nor Know Why Him Leave House,even If Person Slap Am,him Go Call Am Slap Of Blessing,suffer Him Reach Dubai.
So Leave The Kids To Enjoy Their Wealth. The Fight,is Part Of The Fun.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by morereb10: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2017
oboy
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Davido is a known cultist, a member of the of Africa (Aye) and a son of a ritualist. He does not hide it.

He also has a pedigree of killing his friends!

Wizkid should avoid that lunatic like a plague.

His testosterone is obviously excessive.

On a serious note, I think their ranting is becoming a public disturbance of peace and by extension brewing a war between both fans.

Maybe its better they are both dead. Since they are currently in Dubai, a plane crash will not be a bad way to end it all.
wizkid na cultist too you no dey see him beret

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2017
New home video davido vs wizkid
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by rayomata(m): 10:59am On Nov 17, 2017
Airforce1:
Tupac and Notorious Big things cheesy

For their mind cheesy
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by sirfee(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2017
rawpadgin:
u just insulted those legends. This child's play is not even close to the NAS & JAY Z shiit neither is it close to the 50 & JA beef

These kids ain't got balls, if them see real beef them go give themselves house arrest

I didn't reply him because he knows nothing about hip hop,this rubbish is not even close to Eminem and Cannibus' beef.

He should go and read about hip hop and gang war in the US...
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by adims96(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Davido is a known cultist, a member of the of Africa (Aye) and a son of a ritualist. He does not hide it.

He also has a pedigree of killing his friends!

Wizkid should avoid that lunatic like a plague.

His testosterone is obviously excessive.

On a serious note, I think their ranting is becoming a public disturbance of peace and by extension brewing a war between both fans.

Maybe its better they are both dead. Since they are currently in Dubai, a plane crash will not be a bad way to end it all.
wizkid is aromate ewu!! and the son of a juju man with many wives

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by musa234(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2017
Who them help... Abeg we have more pressing issues to bother about in this country.. Let them be disgracing themselves
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2017
ExAngel007:
.see guys behaving like kids
just like the guy above me

Beefing is allowed in Music.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Ferguson0709: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Are they alright mentally? I have been wondering how on earth will The respected Adeleke(Davidos father) sit and watch all his sons behaviours and say nothing
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by MrMakaveli20(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Airforce1:
Tupac and Notorious Big things cheesy

Big insult to Tupac and Biggie.
it's not even close to modenine and rugged man's beef.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Dollabiz: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2017
Kids
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by DJMEO: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2017
THIS ONE NA AXE AND ARO FIGHT grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2017
This is stupid $hit now...
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Shaw007(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2017
somebody should shoot somebody jarey . . . its not all this tinko tinko they are playing
dem neva serious.

mod: this supposed beef is even fueled by Fans and crew. the wizkid and davido have not really said anything about each other.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by josielewa(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2017
GraveMan:
I Think We Should Organise A Fight Between The Two Of Them In Teslim Balagoun Stadium. So We Go Fit Knw Who Sabi Fight.

FIGHT FOR CHAMP!!!
WIZKID X DAVIDO
WIZKID X DAVIDO
Venue; Teslim Balagoun Stadium
DATE; DEC 26TH 2017
TICKET IS FREEE
Sponsorers- WWBO, NBA, MTV, NAIRALAND
ogbeni 4get the fight....one on one, davido go just kill wizkid...i love dem both..

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Shatta movement for life..........
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by opedaydydx9(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
rawpadgin:

it's not even close to 50 cent and Idris beef
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Baroba(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Poor Dubai, Naija never fails to disappoint.. I don't even see what people enjoy in these guys thrashy songs, " banana fall on you" what a great line.. smh

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by vicardino(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Do the needful bro. Messages of salvation and Apostle's doctrines have been relegated to the extreme back in most churches and altars are so damn cold now allowing all manners of worldliness. Kindly look for a word based church and get yourself restored
oruma19:
And both of them are Christians and members of modern day penterascal churches. They are not doing anything our of the ordinary na, at least they hear words in the church that promote envy and jelosy instead of growing fruits of repentance. Davido was at the city of David of rccg the other day and he was even recognized and given mic to greet the house. We need sound doctrine that will help us all right now, even me that am talking my sin is becoming too much because its only tithe tithe tithe they preach in my church, nothing else. I need to hear sound doctrine so I can move closer to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million / Alabi Yellow Moves In With His Mum In 1 Room Apartment / Yemi Alade flaunts bikini body in african-inspired swimwear

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.