Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) (50090 Views)

Davido’s Crew Hailing Ifeanyi, His Son (Photos, Video) / Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) / Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by zeekeyboy: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
oruma19:
thanx bro for the encouraging words. I need it so badly because I feel so cold and far from God. My childhood and youthful days in the 80s were the glorious days that wheneva u returned from church u felt light because all d burden of sin and Satan would have been rolled away by the truth u hear. Nowadays, its only tithe tithe tithe, no other word comes out of the pulpit.pls can someone recommend a word based church in warri and environs I can attend, I am in need of God.

Try going to a Kingdom hall.......... You will feel way better and happy. No talk about money at all. Just the truth from God

Jehovah witnesses are unique set of people who base their teachings from the Bible. You wont regret bro
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
It is well with them Amen
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Sandra23(f): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
These guys used to be cool with eachother until the fans start inciting them against eachother. undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Peppirina(f): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
skimmy005:
.I hope dem teach DAT kid lesson, his to proud, foolish wizKID.
for your mind you wise pass.
mtcheeeew
Re: Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
curly ain't no fvcking gangsta

He's a snitch & a coward
When you see him, tell him and then see your brain being mopped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) / Caption This Photo Of Korede Bello Surrounded By Police Officers At An Event / My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.