Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? (39080 Views)

Those Who Want Naira To Be ₦400 To Dollar Are Living In A Dream World - Moghalu / A Great Opportunity For A Business Person Living In Osun State,Get 50% profit / As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by anonimi: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked
Honest people don't become rich in Nigeria. They are only rich in regrets for not taking a golden opportunity.

To be rich in Nigeria, you must wallow in corruption!

Trust me, you don't want to know how to become rich in Nigeria.

You could try any of the following though:

- Ritual
- Sales of human parts
- Yahoo yahoo
- Armed Robbery
- Kidnapping
- Drugs peddling
- Career in politics

The last two are very true for the Asiwaju Asiwere of our tribal politics and national leader of bubu's All Poverty Congress, APC.
Otherwise how do you explain how a broke-ass pauper drug dealer who forfeited $460,000 to pay off his crime to US authorities and was prostrating upandan to Baba Dawodu and co in 1999 to be made AD governor instead of Engr. Funsho Williams has become the richest landlord in Lagos?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3420913_head1_jpeg228715075b5beb1ff535a37cebe931c5

9 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by yerimas(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
By joining politics
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by ihatebuhari(f): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
what about how to become rich in America

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by sekem: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
I can see so many idiots booking space already with nothing meaningful to contribute

Anyway sha, to become rich in Nigeria, read this I wrote: Who Wants to be a Billionaire?
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by samuelezekiel(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Do you think those that are rich became by being a salary earner?
If You need to be like, you need to do what they are doing, what do they all have in common?

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Whobedatte(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Get 10 straight *draws* from bet9ja, play with 1k. Boy u are a mega millionaire. Or better still try a Ponzi scheme , disappear later
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Ralphdan(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oledia:
Give your salary to the poor, sell your belongings and give to the poor. After that pick up your Bible and follow Jesus, you will have everything back in ten folds (ie times ten) and even get eternal life.

Those are fairy tales from the bible
It can get you eternal life but not such luxury in this life

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oledia:
Give your salary to the poor, sell your belongings and give to the poor. After that pick up your Bible and follow Jesus, you will have everything back in ten folds (ie times ten) and even get eternal life.

If you follow this advice, you're OYO (On Your Own) grin
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Pokamystica: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Simple. Discover your potentials and improve it. It will lead you to your riches cool
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by pastorlams(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
It's called financial education. There are many things you can do with money to multiply it. Savings wont make you rich but investing your savings will help you. The tricky part is finding profitable investment opportunities. Read more on investments and business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by theapeman: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eglobalma:
yesterday i did a mental calculation of salaries and how salary earners will NEVER become rich. now imagine you are paid 1 million monthly in nigeria (which is less than 1 percent of salaries earners btw) thats only 12 million a year. that money cannot but you a powerful car like range rover sport or buy u a luxurious house in lekki. the average powerful job in nigeria earns a salary of like 100k monthly which is just 1.2 million yearly. after expenses how much will u have left salary earners basically will end up as mediocre average people working to eat transport and cloth themselves year in year out. now if you are like me with powerful dreams of being wealthy without going into crime or fraud, HOW DO YOU BECOME RICH IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED PLS LETS DISCUSS.

well! the thought of you becoming rich will never your dream come true base on your selfish interest to buy things and spend on one foolish woman!

most of the the legitimate Rich men you see have a thought of investment and exploring the area of human's lack.

your type of rich quick mentality never make it in life and ended up doing shady business. undecided

what you should be aiming is to be successful on what you are doing.

if I should give you 30bn, you will still be as poor as a pig because you got no management skill and how to invest but rather thinking of the latest cars and fvcking a bloody dirty women undecided

16 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by FreeWorld23: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
With 1m, Play bet9ja 1.3 odds daily
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by momodub: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eglobalma:

hello bro. pls im very interested in travelling to phillipines and work. pls is there a place we can talk privately? God bless.
Op where you wan run to ? We must make am for here in nija

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Ralphdan(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nigeria is one of the best place to become rich.
All you need2 do is go into business probably agro or other sectors that is lucrative, set your mind to succeed or noting,and be open to every form of corrupt practice and corrupt offer that will come you way.
Also always recognise the supremacy of God to all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Yesbody: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Join politics

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by anonimi: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
yerimas:
By joining politics

Very correct since the geographical space called naijeriya is filled with 200 million mumus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by chloride6: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
i remember a post i saw on Quora......

Might come in handy here.....

The guy said his mother owed an ice cream shop that made about 50k a year after taxes. It was pretty decent income and it kept the lights on and a roof over her head, but that was all it did.

Bottom line. If you want to be rich, you do what rich people do..

Have you ever seen a rich man wake up in the morning to go and hustle for BRT to go VI in the morning?

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by GOFRONT(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Learn how to Pad budget and see you making cool cash in Nigeria.....
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by theapeman: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ralphdan:
Nigeria is one of the best place to become rich.
All you need2 do is go into business probably agro or other sectors that is lucrative, set your mind to succeed or noting,and be open to every form of corrupt practice and corrupt offer that will come you way.
Also always recognise the supremacy of God to all.
the keyword is to be successful in what you are doing!

but our niggas got this rich quick mentality probably to impress some stvpid women with dirty clothes and so hence block there creative mindset.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Jbsky: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eglobalma:
yesterday i did a mental calculation of salaries and how salary earners will NEVER become rich. now imagine you are paid 1 million monthly in nigeria (which is less than 1 percent of salaries earners btw) thats only 12 million a year. that money cannot but you a powerful car like range rover sport or buy u a luxurious house in lekki. the average powerful job in nigeria earns a salary of like 100k monthly which is just 1.2 million yearly. after expenses how much will u have left salary earners basically will end up as mediocre average people working to eat transport and cloth themselves year in year out. now if you are like me with powerful dreams of being wealthy without going into crime or fraud, HOW DO YOU BECOME RICH IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED PLS LETS DISCUSS.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Lomprico2: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oledia:

Tell that to oyedepo and co.
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by psalmson001: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
You can either;
1) J'ogun - inheritance
2) Se ogun - blood money
3) Gbe ogun - push drugs

The choice is urs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by freeman95(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Na true sef

To become rich for this country na war

U must add some magomago grin grin grin

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by jamace(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
OP, truly it is difficult to be stupendously rich in Nigeria without being corrupt. However, you can be rich in a comfortable living standard without being corrupt. By the way, note that those who became rich through dubious ways are never at peace (fear of EFCC and ICPC).Forget about their plastic smiles, just shout EFCC is coming and their blood pressure will hit the roof. grin grin

With adequate knowledge and business sense, you can be rich to live comfortably.

How to make extra incomes:
-Invest in treasury bills
-Invest in stocks/shares
-Invest in land and landed properties
- Physical buying and selling of goods (foodstuff, mini markets, agric produce etc)
-Invest in farming ( animal or crop farming)
- Invest into cryptocurrencies (new kid on the block)
-E.T.C, E.T.C, E.T.C

Note that above cannot be achieved without knowledge and passion.

-

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by IYANGBALI: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
OboOlora:
OP, buy all those 'HOW TO GET RICH' books they sell at Marina, read them and you will be rich.
have you read them? Are you rich?how much do you worth?
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by OnoriodeV14: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
The reason few people become rich in Nigeria is because of the mindset of the people. You get rich buy doing Business,making profitable investments. Which only few people know, we are not a knowledgeable Country.how many people in Nigeria Study wealthy people and how they did it. For example the Average Nigerian would rather watch home video than watching Dangote or Otedola giving a speech on AIT. True wealth is accumulated overtime, it is not a one day process. Yahoo is freely it comes freely it goes.you cannot make meaningful investment with such monies. All the corrupt politician's in Nigeria invest only in properties outside the country because they can't do genuine business with the stolen money,but see dangote building a refinery in Nigeria. Your wealth should be tailored towards the development of your country first. It's just my thoughts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by ovanda(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Deparagon16:
my dear it's only God that will help Nigeria...imagine back there in Philippines.. I work as an ordinary office accountant.. I was paid 16pesos weekly..... my daily allowance was 1500php. which is over 15thausand here.....i now come to realize why corruption will not stop in this country... because u spend alot going to school... after then no job... sometimes job u have can't even carry your expenses....... I will say for Nigeria salary earners are going no way.... yahoo Boys blow in this country... damn!
hello bro,I'd love to live and work in philippines,is there a way u can help me achieve this? Please get in touch.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Your location does not determine whether you will be rich or poor.

The question is what should I do in order to be rich?

Your mentality should be built on the words of wisdom below

"I ask two things from you, Lord. Don't refuse me before I die. Keep me from lying and being dishonest. And don't make me either rich or poor; just give me enough food for each day. If I have too much, I might reject you and say, 'I don't know the Lord.' If I am poor, I might steal and disgrace the name of my God.

In Nigeria, youths want to become rich without offering a product or service. That's why we have ritualist, kidnappers, militants, arm robbers, yahoo yahoo, 419, political looters etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by marttol: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Ebenezerk2: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
God's blessing and reliable online businesses are the solutions

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Balogun Market, Lagos On Fire (Video) / Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria / Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.