Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? (39083 Views)

Those Who Want Naira To Be ₦400 To Dollar Are Living In A Dream World - Moghalu / A Great Opportunity For A Business Person Living In Osun State,Get 50% profit / As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
How to get rich in Nigeria as a salary earner? Steal money!!! And lots of it. Depending on your position, if you are a clo hmm open a pilot company in someone's name and ask him to front the company. Give all contracts to yourself, my brother you can sell shovel for 1.2m and call it digging tool. If you are a civil servant, depending on your position, sign weekly medical checkups and meetings you never attend. You should pocket like 100k weekly from there. It's not enough to get you rich but you can build one or two houses if you are a good pen Thief. If you mean rich, like $5 million in Nigeria, then follow the underworld or politics, I don't know any other way bro.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by bigpicture001: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
it's a very very demanding queation to answer...but getting rich us a step by step stuff...if you want to become rich, think entrepreneurship..that way if properly managed..will make u very rich..trust me

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by correctguy101(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
slyrone:
very easy, buy a laptop and a mifi. start yahoo, thank me later

Lols....

Give me drops na, so I go thank you later.... wink
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by correctguy101(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oledia:
Give your salary to the poor, sell your belongings and give to the poor. After that pick up your Bible and follow Jesus, you will have everything back in ten folds (ie times ten) and even get eternal life.

cry
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Gentle034(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
OboOlora:
OP, buy all those 'HOW TO GET RICH' books they sell at Marina, read them and you will be rich.
If na so e easy all those people selling it for make Forbes top 100!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Shaw007(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
first of all, forgot any "get rich quick" schemes, the only person thats gets rich quick is the one who set up the scheme

Now, get a smartphone or a laptop,
get internet connection,
Learn how the stock market and foreign exchange market works
set up shop as a private investor, the beauty of it is that you can work from any where

with time you can even set up bots to work for you.

AND NO, don't do yahoo, unless you'd do just about anything to get money, defrauding people is not the way to go.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Beedude(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
ovanda:
hello bro,I'd love to live and work in philippines,is there a way u can help me achieve this? Please get in touch.
Bro forget about philippines. Even their citizens never get good paying jobs
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by R0ckefeller: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
slyrone:
you fit put me through am serious privately
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=Godwin616 post=62472187][/quote]
I started with importation on a micro scale selling on E-commerce stores, I started supplying to merchants based on trust

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by perry1988(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nawa rich in Nigeria hmmmmmmm
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by R0ckefeller: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
jerflakes:

I've read all the comments above

And na only you talk true

Shey the OP wan drive Range Rover and live for mansion in lekki?

Then get the yahoo starter pack
G which one be pack as a lil nig in it p
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by jerflakes(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
R0ckefeller:
G which one be pack as a lil nig in it p

Laptop, smartphone, internet and format (format na the main thing)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Dacronym(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
The Search for a billionaire's daughter is still on

Aaaaaah **bites finger** God knows I would treat her well oh

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by R0ckefeller: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
jerflakes:

Laptop, smartphone, internet and your brain
B it dont work straight like that no more unless you need me on a catfish level
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
JOIN POLITICS SHARP SHARP

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by sirxbit(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oledia:
Give your salary to the poor, sell your belongings and give to the poor. After that pick up your Bible and follow Jesus, you will have everything back in ten folds (ie times ten) and even get eternal life.
U joking right?
If u serious then u seriously mad

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
sacluxisback:

Whats the ROI?
33.33%

This is how I calculate it.

Loan of 150k spread over three months.

Monthly Payback 50K*2 = 100k

Third month (Including 50k profit) = 100k

ROI= 50,000/150,000*100= 33.33%

Moreover the business idea is financial inclusion services that needs more explanation. Please anyone willing and ready to fund this business idea should contact me on 08033213577 so I can forward more details. I appreciate greatly.
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Burgerlomo: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Honest people don't become rich in Nigeria. They are only rich in regrets for not taking a golden opportunity.

To be rich in Nigeria, you must wallow in corruption!

Trust me, you don't want to know how to become rich in Nigeria.

You could try any of the following though:

- Ritual
- Sales of human parts
- Yahoo yahoo
- Armed Robbery
- Kidnapping
- Drugs peddling
- Career in politics

Bad guy grin
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by spafu(m): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eglobalma:

hello bro. pls im very interested in travelling to phillipines and work. pls is there a place we can talk privately? God bless.
Philippines is worse than Nigeria, except if you are going there to go and hook one fine poor girl to marry as wife.
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by apharm(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Joephat:
cool

To be honest, I have seen honest ppl becoming rich in this contraption but averagely.

But being rich is relative, rich like Emony, our politicians or just being able to buy any kind of car

If is the formal, you need to involve in any criminal activity but the later, you can get it through earnest work.... Living an average life
What are you saying sef?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by ourema(f): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
brainpulse:
If you are living your life to become rich, you will never become wealthy. You will engage in all atrocities, rituals, illegal and criminal life styles and will never become happy. (A lot of rich men are dying in silence, with regrets and emptiness)

But if you live your life one at a time, happy, finding something that makes you fulfil, not looking for so much but contempt and adding values to life, you will realised you have passed the stage of been rich to wealthy and much more happy with your life.
This is the most sensible comment I have read on this thread

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by jerflakes(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
R0ckefeller:
B it dont work straight like that no more unless you need me on a catfish level

I edited that quote... You need a format that works

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by 1234onyekwe: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
M surprised no body is talking about MMM,if u want to be really rich just join MMM I give six months u go blow.
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by slyrone(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
R0ckefeller:
you fit put me through am serious privately
no problems
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by cooltola(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
[[[

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by slyrone(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Uyi168:
whats ur beer brand?...
Heineken my oga

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Uyi168: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
slyrone:
Heineken my oga
U live around benin?
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by R0ckefeller: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
slyrone:
no problems
so where or when should we s telegram or whatsapp
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by Welcomme: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
babatee1985:
To become rich in Nigeria is not as hard as people see it. All you need is God's favour, divine connection and capital to invest on lucrative business. N.B- Salary earners are not among the wealthy men in the whole world. Assuming I'm a salary earner, my life won't be this good financially. Embrace lucrative business and see how you will be making cool money everyday.
Baba show me the way ooo..Abeg..here is my email: Adewalep4@gmail.com... BEEN LOOKING FOR BIZNESS TO INVEST On
Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by psalmson001: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Follysho707:

God bless the Yoruba language!

Amin o.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by kolaaderin: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
slyrone:

One down, another easy way is to join politics and steal the country dry to your tenth generations unborn.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? by handsomeyinka(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
For you to get rich,,,
Just become a redeem church pastor...
Sure money...sure permutation!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of All Opay Offices In Nigeria / Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria / Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.